Kiko

i don't thing i can deal with life anymore, my soul is crushed

20 posts in this topic

I cannot deal with life anymore.

Everywhere i go i see people suffering and try to survive working wage slave jobs, kids with illnesses, people with mental health issues, poor people. Live is miserable, my soul is crushed. 

I am depressed, the only reason for me to live right now is my family and my gf. 

Pray to God. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1. Pray to God

2. Don't overthink.

3. Just have fun. at least you are not a cockroach?

5 hours ago, Kiko said:

Everywhere i go i see people suffering and try to survive working wage slave jobs, kids with illnesses, people with mental health issues, poor people. Live is miserable, my soul is crushed. 

I am depressed, the only reason for me to live right now is my family and my gf. 

Would you rather leave or add something positive to the world and maybe help the issues that cause you pain?

7 hours ago, Kiko said:

If you could wish anything , which one would you choose ( you can only choose one )

• Solving this: Everywhere i go i see people suffering and try to survive working wage slave jobs, kids with illnesses, people with mental health issues, poor people.
  • Or solving your depression, all your emotional problems, all your inner suffering

Do you think those two are directly related, or do you think you could see those two decoupled?

The only way out i can think of is suicide

I mean its what you see based on your beliefs,world views,identity and it focuses on that stuff...some people only see beauty,love,magic of life it has nothing to do with the world its what your mind focuses on to survive better(but in this case doesnt care how "you feel")

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

3 hours ago, Kiko said:

You forgot rule no 2. Don't overthink.

15 hours ago, Kiko said:

You are picking one perspective and believing it to be the highest truth. 

There are people enjoying their life, working amazing jobs and doing beautiful things. Kids are born healthy and people are strong in their mind, body, and spirit. Life is beautiful and you could be thankful for every breath you take. 

I’ve been in those dark negative perspectives too, but it isn’t the whole truth. Don’t beat yourself down because your environment seems to be so negative. Be that light in the dark, only the strongest warriors can bring heaven to hell. Open your eyes to the duality of life.

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

21 minutes ago, Chakra Lion said:

There are people enjoying their life, working amazing jobs and doing beautiful things. Kids are born healthy and people are strong in their mind, body, and spirit. Life is beautiful and you could be thankful for every breath you take. 

I’ve been in those dark negative perspectives too, but it isn’t the whole truth. Don’t beat yourself down because your environment seems to be so negative. Be that light in the dark, only the strongest warriors can bring heaven to hell. Open your eyes to the duality of life.

Exactly this. We sometimes don’t realize that we are looking at the walls of the small box  that we are living in, a box that we created ourselves over time and confused for reality. And you first have to realize that fact before you can really step out of that box because to you that box can seem very real because it’s all you can see right now.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

1 hour ago, Chakra Lion said:

This. This is powerful stuff. I have similar experiences with this. I got stuck in a dysfunctional perspective and didn't realize it was just one of many.

what works for me when stuff gets really dark is noticing that its in the thoughts that are making it horrible and to go back to the present moment. 

the thoughts are mad/sad about the past and worried about the future.

to stop listening to the thoughts because they don't have all the info anyway and just focus on feeling - my head hurts, my neck is tilted on my pillow, i need to use the bathroom, my laptop is against my lap, etc.  living in feeling can be a nice escape and then the thoughts kinda go away and some nice hopeful thoughts may come later.

the present free from all thoughts is kinda freeing when the thoughts are such daggers

13 hours ago, Kiko said:

One of the main reason why, you can't think anything else just about suicide, because you are stuck in a negative depressed paradigm. Your paradigm is valid, we don't dismiss how bad you are feeling right now. But remember, just as others said it is just one paradigm from the many. 

You see no way out, because you think from your current paradigm.

You can absolutely shift and change your paradigm, that way you can start to see other possibilities that you can use to feel better.

Right now you need to be a little bit selfish, concentrate on yourself, give love to yourself, and only then you have a greater possibility to change situations in the world.

If you really struggle and you really think that you can't do it alone, search for help. There is nothing wrong to search for some professional help.

If you can't afford or if you really don't want to go to a psychologist or a psychiatrist, you can call a suicide hotline.

On 3/28/2022 at 1:25 PM, hyruga said:

1. Pray to God

How? Please don't refer me to a Christian style prayer, I used to do those growing up and I was just deluding myself. 

Your depression/anxiety will make you zone in on things that will fuel. It will find endless amounts of negative things to focus on.

Heal yourself. Discover yourself. Get healthy if you are not already. Become aware of frequent recurring thoughts. Take those thoughts and symptoms you've listed to a professional if needed. 

Try, try try until something works.

Unfortunately, that's the best I can offer you my friends. Some love from me and hope you get better man.

On 3/29/2022 at 8:21 PM, Ryan_047 said:

How? Please don't refer me to a Christian style prayer, I used to do those growing up and I was just deluding myself. 

Hi, you can pray to any God you want with sincerity.

On 2022-03-28 at 4:02 AM, Kiko said:

Bro this is literally me. My life got fucked up forreal after living in Canada for the last 2 years. Honestly, when it gets nasty, I go for a walk with good music, or what is better is a run outside with good music. It helps. Also cold showers help. You might think "who cares, I just wanna die" but that's legit me until I start running and suddenly now I don't wanna die. Weight lifting can have the same effect but cardio always better. 

On 28/3/2022 at 9:03 PM, Kiko said:

the suffering that has happened in your life weighs you down because you are attached to it. Like an addiction. you think it defines you. spirituality will make you identify with the formless, and all that past suffering will be like a dream, unreal. only the present is. You will see that all that suffering is nothing, it's you, now, who is creating suffering. Get out of this is possible