Arthogaan

What do you do for a living?

37 posts in this topic

Just curious about jobs of people on this forum. 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Bartender in an Austrian town. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

11 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

Bartender in an Austrian town. 

High five!

I was a waiter for 10 years, neighbouringt to you, Slovenia.

It was really my passion for all this time. I loved working with people. But ever since I started really questioning if this is all ther is to my life, I have grown more and more out of it. Not because I didn't like it, I still love it, but I wanted to start pursuing a different path, one that would save me from financial burden and having to go to work for someone else every day and have a lot of free time and have money. But I'm not there yet.

So now I'm currently employed by watching over a house. It's a long story, I don't want to explain it. But I do have a lot of time to study my new field.

Edited by mojsterr

Im an IT System Engineer, i like it with the right people around. But im definitly looking for something different in the future which is more fullfiling to me.

Edited by coburn

@Arthogaan

On 21/03/2022 at 7:56 PM, Arthogaan said:

I'm a reporter, and a journalist. I also do paranormal investigations on a weekly or monthly basis.

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Arthogaan

I'm a reporter, and a journalist. I also do paranormal investigations on a weekly or monthly basis.

I hate you......lol that sounds like too much fun man!!!! How the heck did you accomplish that?

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Waiter in 2 Michelin star restaurant in London. It's good money but the long hours are getting a toll on my mental health and will quit for sure this year and go back to my home country. Being alone in a foreign country is extremely hard especially emotionally and mentally.

Sound design and Music production in the video game industry.

Collecting student debt :D 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Collecting student debt :D 

Collecting student debt at day

Calling about my car's extended warrancy at night

Software Developer

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Delighting peoples taste buds to earn 'dat sweet sweet moolah ;)

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/

@Arthogaan

On 3/21/2022 at 7:56 PM, Arthogaan said:

Enough about me or any users here, what about you? What do you do for a living?

I am currently working as an intern data analyst - sort of. I automate excel processes. I am also finishing my masters degree. It's ok, but it is not my passion. I will continue to follow that path for a while to get to comfortable place financialy and then I plan to explore psychedelics deeply, realize God, and then find my Life Purpose. 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

4 hours ago, Vision said:

@integralDo you enjoy it? 

Yes, its worth it. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 4/9/2022 at 0:24 AM, integral said:

Yes, its worth it. 

@integral Some questions:

• How long have you been doing it for? 
  • What made you pick it over something else? 
  • Do you plan on making a SaaS down the line? 
  • Who would you recommend it to?

11 hours ago, Vision said:

@integral Some questions:

• How long have you been doing it for? 
  • What made you pick it over something else? 
  • Do you plan on making a SaaS down the line? 
  • Who would you recommend it to?

10+ years

Thr ability to create anything out of my imagination. It's so much fun to learn. 

I don't see the point in building a saas, why reinvent the wheel? but if that's what stimulates you go for it.

I would recommend it to people who enjoy problem solving. INTJ INTP ISTP pretty much account for 90% of software developers.