SQAAD

Discouraged To Do Pickup After Watching This

115 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

@PurpleTree  I’m not gonna stay after this, purp..

Be nice to each other.

And give people some damn compliments once in a while, will ya haha 

Bye 

well aight k

come back sometime and see if the place deteriorated and we all became degenerate pu artists because we were left to our own devices like wolves without the female balance, no pressure or anything though : ) 

cheers

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

BTW, I get 5-10 people stop me every night to compliment my dress. Dress well enough and girls will approach you

Cool.

What kind of style do you recommend?

Or is it anything that looks well put together?

2 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Cool.

What kind of style do you recommend?

Or is it anything that looks well put together?

Varies too much to define.

But I'd go for something unique that stands out. Peacocking works. Sparkly and flashy stuff is good for night.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Being a peacock doesn't work. 

You need to know some moves. 

Some slick moves. 

Some flirty tricks. Some poetic lines. Some dance. Some desperation. 

What's art good for? 

J'adore. 

Some skeleton moves. Sexy moves. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

A good thing to do to build some dress sense is to notice which guys stand out to you when you go out at night. You'll notice that the vast majority of guys make no impression on you whatsoever. Look at the ones who do, and what they're wearing/doing. Those guys will be the ones that girls notice as well

That can give you some good ideas

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Being a peacock doesn't work. 

It works fantastically to get attention. Guys have gotta stand out somehow. Even just wearing a bright shirt gets you noticed. Any impression is better than no impression

But yea obv you've got to be able to follow it up with some good talking

1 minute ago, something_else said:

It works fantastically to get attention. Guys have gotta stand out somehow. Even just wearing a bright shirt gets you noticed. Any impression is better than no impression

But yea obv you've got to be able to follow it up with some good talking

Sexy moves work, 100%.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

well aight k

come back sometime and see if the place deteriorated and we all became degenerate pu artists because we were left to our own devices like wolves without the female balance, no pressure or anything though : ) 

cheers

@PurpleTree Yea I’ll be checking in from time to time (to see if he’s still alive). Sex with strangers is fun but risky - they could have AIDS, condoms can break..

“Next time I'm having sex I'll think of your assurances and have a nice laugh.” 

Edited by K Ghoul

Go out and take some dancing classes instead of staying at home with your dick in your hand. If you are average and not weird, you will at least some reference experiences and you will start getting out of your shell. Put yourself in situations that are structured for people to socialize.

Edited by StarStruck

*redacted*

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

@Something Funny

9 hours ago, Something Funny said:

@K Ghoul ok, Leo is an awful person and is full of delusional ideas about how women and relationships work. And you totally disagree with what he is saying. 

But may I ask why do you then feel the need to visit those pickup threads on a regular basis (which are not even addressing you) and start arguing with Leo and insulting him simply because he expresses his view on things and gives advice (which he thinks is right) to people who asked him for it (again, without addressing or insulting you in any way)?

Like, ok, Leo says that he doesn't buy women direct gifts they asked for, because it makes his relationship feel transactional for him. Ok, you disagree with it. Ok, you want your boyfriend to buy you specific perfumes that you told him about on your birthdays and you are sure that if he decides to surprise you with something different instead he will "of course" fail. Nice, you are clear about what you want and you clearly not open to changing your opinion or even discussing it without being negative and judgemental of another side. Why don't you just go and date whoever you want in real life instead of starting arguments in threads where people with different views are simply asking for practical advice? Nobody forces you to date Leo or guys like Leo. Nobody is actively attacking you and saying that you should change your ways.

So why do you feel the need to provoke him with questions that are intentionally worded in a way to start an argument?

I think it's a difference in terms of vaule systems, moral development, cognitive development, personality typing, states of consciousness, and differences in diverse life experiences broadly speaking. Specifically different developments in one's interpersonal, interpersonal and language intelligence, along with a differences in male female psychology, is what makes up most of the argumentative aspects between male style dating and relationships versus female style dating and relationships.

PUA does not remain universal to men and women. Depending on so many factors I sated above, PUA can be seen so differently. For example, PUA for an extrovert and all the techniques used to get laid, get short term relationships, will be different to what an INTP type, the introverts way to do PUA will be different.

@Husseinisdoingfine

10 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

@Leo Gura Considering you're posting your Adventures in Vegas blogs, I do wonder:

I'm currently 19, and you were (according to your profile) born in 1985. 

Where were you when you were my age? I mean what exactly where you doing with life? When did you begin self-help, pick up, etc...?

He said in one of his older videos, I think it was the studying video, that he mostly focused on academia and philosophy, and did minimal socialization in his teens.

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@mememe Banned

That was long overdue, I dont really agree with Leo's takes on relationships and thats fine I don't understand why people can't seem to grasp that Leo shouldnt be the only person you get info from. It's always the same type of people show up on these relationship threads and make multiple posts judging Leo or other peoples experiences often derailing the thread.

If you find yourself triggered by this section of the forum often why do you lurk around, genuinely curious, its ok to have disagreements and ask questions but when you go into threads with bad faith and get called out for it dont be suprised.   

@Bando

16 minutes ago, Bando said:

That was long overdue, I dont really agree with Leo's takes on relationships and thats fine I don't understand why people can't seem to grasp that Leo shouldnt be the only person you get info from. It's always the same type of people show up on these relationship threads and make multiple posts judging Leo or other peoples experiences often derailing the thread.

If you find yourself triggered by this section of the forum often why do you lurk around, genuinely curious, its ok to have disagreements and ask questions but when you go into threads with bad faith and get called out for it dont be suprised.   

An addiction to trolling, and the ability to scadadle.

Basically, there's very little repercussion doing so. This is the internet, after all.