SQAAD

Discouraged To Do Pickup After Watching This

115 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

but i sometimes go to the other extreme and not give a compliment for the looks at all nor say they're cute and then get friendzoned

You need to establish a clear man-woman frame as soon as possible. This can be done verbally or non-verbally.

Sometimes I will say, "Our beautiful romance has already begun" or "Our romance will be very short but passionate" or "I'm looking for my future ex-wife".

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no need to give a hot girl physical compliments. She already knows she's hot and everyone tells her that all the time.

You would have more success telling her that she's ugly.

What the fuck did I just read.

Also. Seems ironic that you are seemingly willing to put your dick into anyone with a cute face on the first night you meet them yet you claim to have high standards. For what exactly? I can assure you that a woman with even half-decent levels of self-respect would not let you anywhere near her after you have insulted her, let alone go have sex with you.

3 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

What the fuck did I just read.

Also. Seems ironic that you are seemingly willing to put your dick into anyone with a cute face on the first night you meet them yet you claim to have high standards. For what exactly? I can assure you that a woman with even half-decent levels of self-respect would not let you anywhere near her after you have insulted her, let alone go have sex with you.

you are a woman though right? don't you think hot/beautiful woman get far too much compliments and attention for their "looks"?

11 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Seems ironic that you are seemingly willing to put your dick into anyone with a cute face on the first night you meet them yet you claim to have high standards. For what exactly?

For everything. If I didn't lower my standards I would still be a virgin.

I can assure you that a woman with even half-decent levels of self-respect would not let you anywhere near her after you have insulted her, let alone go have sex with you.

Next time I'm having sex I'll think of your assurances and have a nice laugh.

With hot girls I like to accuse them of having a dick. Works way better than giving her cheesy compliments.

A high value guy who gets tons of hot girls does not need to compliment a hot girl on her hotness.

On 2/8/2022 at 9:04 PM, PurpleTree said:

you are a woman though right? don't you think hot/beautiful woman get far too much compliments and attention for their "looks"?

Only orbiters do that, adequate men know when and how to complement without coming off needy. I’ve actually known someone who hasn’t complimented me once - I always found it rather strange. Needless to say the guy turned out to be very insecure and secretly obsessed 

On 2/8/2022 at 9:04 PM, Leo Gura said:

For everything. If I didn't lower my standards I would still be a virgin.

The last time I checked the ONS girls are not the types (quality-wise) that men lose their sleep over…

“A high value guy who gets tons of hot girls does not need to compliment a hot girl on her hotness.”

-yea I’ve seen the video you posted of the type of trash you’re pulling out of those clubs that a man with actual high-standards or what you like to call a high value man wouldn’t even feel comfortable touching let alone sticking his dick in it.

The only non-repulsive part about that video is the tubeteika that you were wearing.

Edited by K Ghoul

2 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

The last time I checked the ONS girls are not the types (quality-wise) that men lose their sleep over

All girls are ONS girls. Cut the bullshit.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

All girls are ONS girls.

I don’t know what’s going on here anymore and/or what you mean by that 

5 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

I’ve actually known someone who hasn’t complimented me once - I always found it rather strange. 

why did you find it strange? because everybody (men) has to compliment you? :/

jk

but yea most of social media is just thirsting/fishing for compliments and it's horrible

Edited by PurpleTree

Just now, PurpleTree said:

why did you find it strange? because everybody (men) has to compliment you? :/

it’s just normal to give someone a compliment when you see they look good. I always compliment people - lightens up their day, makes them feel good. 

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

you high?

it’s just normal to give someone a compliment when you see they look good. I always compliment people - lightens up their day, makes them feel good. 

well i don't really, maybe i should start doing it

i don't like to inflate ppls egos :P 

Edited by PurpleTree

^^ just remember one time i gave a woman on the street a compliment for a jacket that i really liked because i was feeling happy

and i think she loved it the way she looked but then i just left but this wasn't a fake compliment that jacket was bae

i'll also get compliments for my clothing sometimes

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

^^ just remember one time i gave a woman on the street a compliment for a jacket that i really liked because i was feeling happy

and i think she loved it the way she looked but then i just left but this wasn't a fake compliment that jacket was bae

i'll also get compliments for my clothing sometimes

:)  And that’s the right way to relate to people.

As opposed to some stupid manipulative games… what a waste of life 

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I get what you mean here, but I think you need to swap your language.

The cultural connotation of the phrase "One night stand", implies you're intentionally going to cut contact, or put in little to no effort to communicate again.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Just now, Roy said:

I get what you mean here, but I think you need to swap your language.

The cultural connotation of the phrase "One night stand", implies you're intentionally going to cut contact, or put in little to no effort to communicate again.

Could you please explain what he meant by that? I literally do not get it

i think he meant "if the right guy comes along, every woman is down for a ons" or something like that

10 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

He can correct if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that (for him) any relationship you start after sleeping with someone could technically be called a ONS, if you are completely detached and don't have any expectations of outcome.

So whether the girl calls you back or not doesn't change what you would label the initial hookup.

I think he's projecting his own preference when he says "all girls", because it leaves out the fact that some sort of relationship can easily form before you even have sex. For ex both people can agree to have a handful of dates and intentionally put off sex for a while even if they both want to do it.

To each their own though.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Just now, PurpleTree said:

i think he meant "if the right guy comes along, every woman is down for a ons" or something like that

Oh. The motherbrother is way more delusional than I thought her was. Poor guy 

3 minutes ago, Roy said:

To each their own though.

For sure.

@Roy Thank you :)

11 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Oh. The motherbrother is way more delusional than I thought her was. Poor guy 

blasfemia-blasphemy.gif