DManKee

Thoughts on Ralph Smart...

40 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, DManKee said:

@Fearless_Bum for what reasons? Maybe some of the ones I've listed above? 

Thank you

The multiple selfies on his social media asking women to rate how sexy he is...

Thats what kinda threw me off. Haha

This was a few years ago though. Maybe He's grown. Idk

Edited by Adodd

Thank you so much for your perspectives everyone! ♥️

I used to follow him when I was more stage green. It sounds like he was less conspiracy focused back then. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

Leo briefly talked about him in the Curt Jaimangal interview and questioned whether his lovey dovey persona was authentic or not

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid That's true! I'd love to hear his thoughts on him just out of curiosity! Thanks! ?

@softlyblossoming hey :)

The dimension stuff is BS, because the Truth transcends all dimensions. 

All dimensions are made in thought and projected onto this present moment. 

Look at a cup, it has no dimensions whatsoever, you need to imagine that it's cylindrical in order to believe it. 

I used to like Ralph for a few months. He used to be more positive back then ,less conspiracy..

But then I found Leo

and others

and now I am off doing my own thing

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Fearless_Bum I think there is a higher order multiplicity and regeneration quality of oneness that makes divisions very real, It has to be an infinite division tho, It cannot be just a couple times of mitosis, It divides and deconstructs itself endlessly till it ends up right where it began 

I used to watch him before watching Leo. He used to appear smart and intelligent. But I always felt something was off about him and I couldn't put a finger on it. Maybe his delivery. His constant smiling. It felt as though it's all an act. Who knows. Also there's a hypnotic feel to all these New Agey people which I seriously do not like because I'm come out feeling a bit groggy after watching Teal Swan or Ralph Smart. 

For me someone like Adyashanti and Rupert Spira are way better and they don't make me feel hypnotized. They are pleasant to watch and hear and I never had any issues with them. Another one is Matt Kahn. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

He is a super interesting case study of how new age beliefs and maybe even paranormal abilities can make you incredibly self deceived.

There might be an ounce of truth to what he is saying and it might even be as such that he has some " paranormal abilities " that has given him messages but I belive those are the very thing that was his downfall. This, because it made him trust himself to much because HE had access to ultimate truth.. except he never did.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

The conspiracy theories are a real disappointment and disservice to his audience.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have never liked the guy, maybe he is too new-agey for my taste, Yeah new-agers are not the smartest or most analytical people on Earth and they fall for many conspiracy theories especially if it is for saving Mother Earth.

@DManKee ohh babyyy... lol...he is quite new agey IMHO and falls into the same category in which teal swan falls into..

not at all spiritually advanced but in the transition phase towards hardcore stuff. 

i think he will fall in with ppl who are sooo enthusiastic about LOA and teachers like Ester Hicks. 

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

@Leo Gura Do not delete my comment again. As I said, I think Ralph Smart's views on the situation are legitimate and valid. It should be equally legitimate for me to express my opinion uncensored in this forum.

Edited by Abc109
better

@Abc109 Your post might have been deleted when the forum crashed over the weekend, a lot of posts went missing as a result of that.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

2 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

@Abc109 Your post might have been deleted when the forum crashed over the weekend, a lot of posts went missing as a result of that.

Or it could have been against the guidelines. On this forum conspiracy theories are not welcome. (Thank God!) 

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

30 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Or it could have been against the guidelines. On this forum conspiracy theories are not welcome. (Thank God!) 

Ah, okay. Thank God indeed.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan