TruthSoldier

Is Leo fully enlightened or still working toward it?

42 posts in this topic

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere I am still working through the content.

He for sure is super mega wise and conscious. Not sure about "fully" enlightened though. At the end of the day it doesn't matter to know if he is or not, its been emphasized here multiple times to not let this work be about him. Focus on u 

Dont fall prey to his delusional claims like i am the most conscious person to ever exist etc

There are like infinite degrees of awakeness.

I am nowhere done.

My ultimate awakening is yet to come.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

My ultimate awakening is yet to come.

Will you "die" when you attain it?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

15 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

Will you "die" when you attain it?

You will die when I attain it ;)

@Leo Gura do you intend to attain a more stabilised enlightenment/dropping away of the ego, seperate from peak experiences? 

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You will die when I attain it ;)

@Leo Gura  For me this is still your most controversial claim ever :) Looking forward to hearing more about this topic in a future video. Thank you for all the amazing work you doing.

3 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

@Leo Gura  For me this is still your most controversial claim ever :) Looking forward to hearing more about this topic in a future video. Thank you for all the amazing work you doing.

I don't mean what you think I mean.

There is no one else to Awaken but yourself. Stop imagining Leo's awakening and focus on awakening yourself.

You are dreaming my awakening.

@Leo Gura wouldn't you prefer higher degree of consciousness but still not high enough to face solipsism? I mean it's also nice to alter your consciousness but still be in the zone of the illusion of "others" :)

Edited by m0hsen

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't mean what you think I mean.

There is no one else to Awaken but yourself. Stop imagining Leo's awakening and focus on awakening yourself.

You are dreaming my awakening.

@Leo Gura   Aha, thank you !

4 hours ago, m0hsen said:

@Leo Gura wouldn't you prefer higher degree of consciousness but still not high enough to face solipsism? I mean it's also nice to alter your consciousness but still be in the zone of the illusion of "others" :)

I´d also like to know his take.
My awakenings have taken me to the point to undoubtedly see Pure Subjectivity, or Godhead, which is One, as Identity, but the process of the One projecting zillions of individual bubbles of consciousness is still a mystery to me, with highly awakened minds stating both that it is the result of epic existential, solipsistic terror from God (manifestation would be a cosmic game to bear this solitude) or the opposite, that is, it is only the human mind that beholds this solitude with terror, while God´s aloneness previous to manifestation is actually  the ultimate ecstasy. 

Edited by Purple Man

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com

'Leo' can't awaken, neither can 'anyone,' Rupert Spira does a great job of explaining this, when people ask 'him' if he's 'enlightened'#

One of the most common traps is believing 'you' the separate self will awaken. @Nahm also does a good job of explaining this. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

There is no full enlightenment. Consciousness expansion just goes on and on, until it stops for no reason, and that's when liberation is apparently recognized as already ungraspably being everything -- usually at death of the body but not necessarily, but only apparently... and I'm afraid it doesn't actually happen in time, so it's not approachable, and it's unusable anyway as there's no one left to use it.

3 hours ago, Purple Man said:

solipsistic terror from God (manifestation would be a cosmic game to bear this solitude)

the only terror of loneliness is that of the human, who is a social monkey. the ego is the relative mind, that is, it exists in relation to others. solipism is terrible for the ego. If you were an octopus, loneliness would not matter to you.

16 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

the only terror of loneliness is that of the human, who is a social monkey. the ego is the relative mind, that is, it exists in relation to others. solipism is terrible for the ego. If you were an octopus, loneliness would not matter to you.

I basically agree. To me, the solipsist terror is the a posteriori reaction of the human mind. It has all the characteristics of the human reasoning. But I asked Leo about that in a different topic, because there are levels that have been hidden to me yet. And I am close, but not there yet.

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com

8 hours ago, m0hsen said:

It's not solipsism. It's something even more radical and shocking: God.

There's no such thing as enlightenment tbh. It's not possible for duality to ever end because you can't seperate something from nothing, and it's not possible to experience actual nonduality.

If "Leo" is fully enlightened he's still here experiencing me and every other living (experiencing) thing in every plane of reality, just as is the case already right now.