Flowerfaeiry

Podcast is tough... I'll admit...

23 posts in this topic

Just be aware that you might feel depressed while listening to the Theories of Everything podcast with Leo. It's earth shattering to hear these teachings. And we know this, but I just want to remind. 

"You Create Magic" 

Tough? It's the same shit I always talk about.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It was a great podcast and I think that Curt is pretty open minded,  you broke through on him a couple of times, but your view is so radically different then his or his science audience, haha i can only imagine how many people will be pissed ? 

But truth is not necessarily a fun thing, especially for people like that.

But I think you did great, if you do more podcast you will be a force to be reckoned with tbh.

And I still feel that a podcast with Marcus Aubrey or a podcast with Bernardo could be interesting ?

Anyway i did enjoy the podcast alot!

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Great talk man.

I'm not really certain "consciousness" is the best term because of the way most people think of the term. I think I tend to prefer terms like void or infinity.

99% of people see consciousness as being a "thing". Like there's actually some "thing" back there seeing everything, rather than realizing that when they look for consciousness they find there is literally nothing behind there, you are it, and it's nothing at all.

It is much easier for example to explain form and formless (or nothing and something). Nothingness could never have any boundary or limit. It is outright impossible and easy to explain. So that term is one I greatly enjoy.

@RMQualtrough Yeah, but those people need to tackle consciousness head-on because they keep wondering "What is consciousness?" while chasing their tails in circles, and no scientist or academic tells them straight that they are deeply misguided about what consciousness is.

You can't avoid the elephant in the room by calling it something else.

Am I the only one? Jeeze I must be projecting... I got 20 minutes in and everything started to collapse and I started to wonder why I still listen to actualized.org and now I'm crying. 

"You Create Magic" 

3 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

now I'm crying.

Wut???

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Wut???

No woman, no cry.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

What?

I'm 3+ hours in and this is the best fucking pointer I could have ever hear.

I'm blown away, how Leo manages to deconstruct everything!

@Flowerfaeiry  It's so direct and clear that I was afraid I might have an experience while listening to it.

Wait for the duck analogies!

@Leo Gura I don't know if you're aware of how good this interview is (at least 3 hours in), but I would bet that the other spiritual teachers and the big fish (who have yet to appear of Toe with Curt) are going to be blown away by your metaphysics and pointers and talk about it.

Because of the questions Curt asks, and you answering them, this leads to direct deconstruction of the making-sense of reality for a lot of seekers. And you fucking nailed it.

4 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

It's so direct and clear that I was afraid I might have an experience while listening to it.

Yea it's like go ahead and blast my world open. 

"You Create Magic" 

@Droo_ I found it on spotify

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

7 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

What?

I'm 3+ hours in and this is the best fucking pointer I could have ever hear.

I'm blown away, how Leo manages to deconstruct everything!

@Flowerfaeiry  It's so direct and clear that I was afraid I might have an experience while listening to it.

Wait for the duck analogies!

@Leo Gura I don't know if you're aware of how good this interview is (at least 3 hours in), but I would bet that the other spiritual teachers and the big fish (who have yet to appear of Toe with Curt) are going to be blown away by your metaphysics and pointers and talk about it.

Because of the questions Curt asks, and you answering them, this leads to direct deconstruction of the making-sense of reality for a lot of seekers. And you fucking nailed it.

Totally agree with this!

Im now about 4 h and 30 min in, and it is getting better and better, Leo you really did a good job with this one.

I think Curt is amazing too, he opened up alot when you spoke about paranormal phenomena.

You are still the greatest teacher there is in this field imo.

Call me biased but it is nevertheless true, atleast in my view.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Man I can't wait to listen the whole podcast and drink Leo's cup of wisdom 

It was a great podcast for sure. I'm still amazed at how open-minded Curt was. This stuff is not easy to digest, at all, he did a great job. 

And Leo also explained everything wonderfully :D

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

usually you are doing it bit by bit , not all at once

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

That duck/energy analogy to explain love is really good

There is a deep assumption that reality can be grasped with the human mind. It is like assuming that an ant could comprehend calculus or shakespear. For the ant to understand shakespear or calculus, the nature of the ant would have to change. Because it actually that which is the ant which determines that which is the understanding of the ant. The ant is it's own form of existence. The ant could only ever hope to be the ant, and the dissolution of the ant would become the revelation of that which is the dissolution of the ant.

The assumption that truth can be discovered is it's own contracted form of Isness. Everything already is Truth, and different kinds of Truth can only be realized by actualizing these Truths into existence. So, the one who claims he is discovering Truth, is not realizing that the process of Discovery is actually the alteration of the Moment of Being that he is. That he never discovered anything of greater depth or Reality, but rather simply changed from one form to another. That the seeming depth is actually merely part of the very nature of his current Being, or the contrast between the one and the other.

In the end, everything is pure Creative Miracle, and the entire Force of Being stands behind the ignorance of the monkey as much as the Absoluteness of the Godhead.

Glory to Israel