KennedyCarter

What veganism did to my body (photos)

48 posts in this topic

Great! Now for the muscles, lifting some weight is the answer, not more protein. Don't take protein powders, as they contain heavy metals n shiet.

Dam thats crazy a chick shows her journey losing weight from her diet and you people start bashing and criticizing her for her decision instead of being supportive weird... 

I dont think that human are "frugavores" or whatever but I feel you making a conscious decision to only eat veggies and fruits led to you being more aware of what you put in your mouth which has led to your weight loss. Awareness to what you consume is the most important part of transforming your body and only limiting yourself to fruits and veggies is a good way to manage your diet.

You look much better at your weight now than before in my opinion great job

@Preety_India the human frugivore diet includes nuts and legumes. More than enough protein. Why is everyone obsessed with protein?

20 minutes ago, KennedyCarter said:

@Preety_India the human frugivore diet includes nuts and legumes. More than enough protein. Why is everyone obsessed with protein?

Caloric-density might be an issue when it comes to getting enough of any given nutrient. As a vegan, you have an enormous amount of daily dietary fibre. I mean, there is a reason why you were able to eat until you were full and still lose weight. It's therefore possible to eat plants with say the correct amino acid profile (qualitatively speaking) and still not get enough quantity of protein.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Gregory1 @Leo Gura @Roy  @Windappreciator @Opo @Scholar @Chris365 @Gregory1 @Carl-Richard 

Can someone have this topic be closed for discussion?

I appreciate the criticism. I don’t think I’m doing a good job at getting the message across. I plan on on making a video to better explain why humans are primarily  frugivores (I’ll say primarily to exclude rare cases) and maybe we can have a better discussion. I’ve noticed that people aren’t understanding what it means to eat a frugivore diet and think that’s it’s restrictive when it’s the opposite. I just want to bring awareness to our natural human diet. 

thank you I love you alll

Locked at request of OP

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski