KennedyCarter

What veganism did to my body (photos)

48 posts in this topic

@CultivateLove did you not read what I said? I went from binging and restricting to now I don’t count calories and eat what ever I want. Within the guidelines of high fruit vegan. I’m the healthiest I’ve ever been and I want to share the message. I really do believe humans are frugivores. It’s ok if you don’t. But I will keep sharing to help people’s health.

Edited by KennedyCarter

@CultivateLove great points!

@KennedyCarter You have no idea how shitty you will feel on this diet 10 years down the road.

If you think your mission in life now is to become a fruitfly please consider not dragging other innocent and healthy people down that road. 

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

1 hour ago, KennedyCarter said:

did you not read what I said?

What specifically makes you think I didn't?

1 hour ago, KennedyCarter said:

I really do believe humans are frugivores.

Cool, you can cling onto that simplistic belief all you want. 

Just don't expect to be taken seriously by a lot of people when you preach it.

Edited by CultivateLove

@KennedyCarter Suplemment some whey protein or powdered protein made for vegans. Look like you lost some muscle cause probably your protein intake was too low. There is a lot to gain from increasing protein intake to 1.6g per kg of body weight in terms of muscle protein synthesis and appetite suppression 

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

@Gregory1 hahahah or or or or maybe just maybe people will regret the high fat meat and animal products that lead to heart disease and other illnesses. I don’t see people getting heart attacks from too much fruit. It’s ok I still love youuuuu

On 21.8.2021 at 2:11 PM, KennedyCarter said:

Humans are frugivores

We're not obligate frugivores, hence we're omnivores ¬¬ Anyways, evolutionary adaptations primarily serve reproductive fitness, not longevity or necessarily even health (depending on your definition), so just because we can eat something doesn't mean we should. Just because our ancestors were able to survive long enough to reproduce doesn't mean that their diet maximizes health and longevity. This applies for everything; meat, fruit, vegetables. It should be theoretically possible to produce the perfect healthy food that is neither of those things.

Anyways, my advice to you is this: don't stop experimenting, always listen to your body, and don't get stuck in rigid paradigms regarding food groups. I've tried eliminating and substituting most foods out there, and the answer for me was never "either/or". Sometimes vegan, sometimes a little meat. Now, that is just me. It's very individual. If it weren't for the fact that my hobby is lifting heavy weights (deliberate weird flex ;)), I would probably be fully vegan or vegetarian. Your body will probably feel fine on a fully vegan diet for a while, but don't be surprised if that changes.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

You can get the same or better results in terms of your body being non-vegan.

But hey, if it works for ya, no problem.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

From a Darwinian point this makes no sense, and neither from a nutritional standpoint.

What does that mean? xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@KennedyCarter hey ehm. I really appreciate your stuff, being vegan myself ( of course, what else ;) ), but try not to pay attention to the low vibe people here.

They're just energy leeches.

Edited by Windappreciator

38 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Now I think this is going too far. From a Darwinian point this makes no sense, and neither from a nutritional standpoint.

Human evolution: Bacteria -> Monkey -> Homo Sapiens-> Fruitfly

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

17 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Human evolution: Bacteria -> Monkey -> Homo Sapiens-> Fruitfly

You forgot fruit bat ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'm a vegan. It does help.

But i would recommend you eat everything in balanced amounts. 

I'm not sure what this frugivore thing is, hearing this for the first time, but fruits do not give all the nutrients you need. You need some vegan protein. 

I would say you need to eat everything as a vegan that a vegan diet can consist of. 

Your body looking thinner is not exactly an indication of great health, it's just weight loss. 

If I told you that you can get a great body by simply drinking vodka everyday, would you think vodka is good for the body? 

What goes inside the body is often not reflected on the outside? 

So posting body photos and or looking at them is not a sureshot way of knowing what's best healthwise. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Don't forget about omega-3s. 

Especially if your brain is still developing. 

You look healthier! I hope you feel that way too!

hrhrhtewgfegege

I took up heroin and gave up food,  I lost 20kg and look and feel great. Humans are heroin-vores ! QED!!1

I wouldn't say humans are frugivores, it is difficult to meet all nutritional requirements by just consuming fruits. Be careful when going from a really unhealthy diet to another one, because it can distort your perception of how healthy it is.

Otherwise, you can achieve pretty much any type of diet within the paradigm of plant-based exclusivity and meet all your your nutritional requirements while avoiding animal products, which is virtually always positive as it avoids all the tremendously harmful substances that are found within them.

A lot of diet is about the gut, so you want to ensure that you don't reduce yourself to certain types of foods or food groups exclusively, like only fruits for example. You might feel good for some time, but the long term effects even if you meet your nutritional requirements might be detrimental simply due to the changes in your gut it would cause.

So continue eating variety. Nuts, seeds, beans, starchy foods, lentils and so forth. I personally am supplementing with a pea based protein powder which allows me to achieve a diet that I feel most comfortable on while getting enough protein for me to feel optimal.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

35 minutes ago, Chris365 said:

I took up heroin and gave up food,  I lost 20kg and look and feel great. Humans are heroin-vores ! QED!!1

Don't trust Chris he is a false prophet sent here by the devaal. 

Here are my before and after pictures. 

1f9aab50fc80b1f80540433821.jpg

All I ate was poop. 

Humans are poopivores. 

We all know that people eat poop while they are in the womb and that's why we grow so fast and healthy. Tell me one thing disbelievers if poop isn't the healthiest food then why have babies never gotten sick. 

#sigmamalegrindset

#faks

36 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Opo How about you make a productive approach instead of mockery?

She clearly doesn't care. 

Taking this seriously would be silly in it of itself.