Runtz

Struggling with Blackpill

410 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Runtz said:

How do you build the self confidence and self love to act like a man, when you hate yourself in the light of societies standards, or is it all built through social action in the field?

Go out and approach 5000 girls.

Also, it would really help if you realize your body is made out of God's Infinite Love.

The notion that you are ugly is literally the dumbest thing you could think.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura May i ask why you always stress out the 5000 number, does it have any specific meaning? Just curious :P 

Btw opener, i also have an interesting partial solution to the blackpill problem.

I kind of found it myself based on basic self development work.

Read this

On 7/17/2021 at 0:35 PM, Runtz said:

Would this really work the same for rich and/or good looking guys.

No OFC not

On 7/17/2021 at 0:35 PM, Runtz said:

how they really rate guys.

It takes less than 30 seconds for a woman to decide if she is ever gonna have sex with you.

Looks matter, anyone telling you otherwise is gaslighting you.

Arc

@Karmadhi

On 7/18/2021 at 7:41 AM, Karmadhi said:

It confuses me

I understand your frustration. What he means here is 
You need to have the father energy (strong, masculine, purpose driven, action done with intent) but also at the same time need to have the energy of the little kids trying to steal the cookie from the cookie jar, the mom catches them but lets it slide.

Father energy:

- Strong moral compass and knowing what you stand for and what you dont

- Protecting someone

- purpose driven like sailing a ship to a destination and navigating the trials and tribulations

Kid energy:

- Feminine

- Can't make their tie or adjust it perfectly and need help with that (note: talking about the energy behind this rather than the thing itself)

- innocent

- helpless in small daily things like a kid is 

so on and so forth

This wouldn't help you now, however, once you just start talking to women or have a lot of female friends, you will start to get it 

Hope this helps mate

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura May i ask why you always stress out the 5000 number, does it have any specific meaning? Just curious :P 

So your mind comprehends the size of the mountain that needs climbing here.

You are lazy. That's the whole problem here.

When you set the wrong expectations, like banging 1 out of 10 girls you talk to, you have already failed.

Why would you create a self limiting belief ?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Leo Gura The biggest issue with the blackpill is not that you will not talk to girls. It is that you will talk to girls but you will not flirt or do anything sexual with them. I suffered from this a long time, i felt unable to flirt because "flirting=i want to date you= i am making it clear that i am interested in you, therefore how can a girl date such an average looking guy". That is how i used to think when i was blackpilled. My inner game was shit which made it impossible to even BOTHER flirting or doing anything non platonic.

You are making it as the biggest issue of the whole inceldom is the lack of talking to girls, i respectfully dissagree. To me it is the horrible inner game you will have which  results in you not making any moves. Why do you think this whole friendzone epidemic is even a thing these days. The amount of videos on youtube about the friendzone is quite sadly high. All happens because guys do not flirt nor show intent, why? Because they think they are not enough. The blackpill is amaizing at creating such believes in guys.

Approaching  5000 girls is not as hard as it is to flirt with 100 girls. You can approach girls and not flirt with them and just make it platonic, if you are social person that will probably be the case unless you push yourself.

The emotional difficulty of pushing yourself is regarding flirting, not talking to girls. Talking to girls is really easy as long as it is not done in a super weird manner like stopping them on the street (daygameish).

Edited by Karmadhi

16 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

You can do 5000 in less than 6 months, think about it

Actually you can't.

The most I ever approached in 1 month is around 800. And that was in Vegas during the summer where I was clubbing every night, 5 hours per night for a month straight with zero days off.

5000 approaches will take most guys 3-5 years at least. It's not just about quantity, it's about quality and quantity. Quantity alone won't cut it.

14 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura The biggest issue with the blackpill is not that you will not talk to girls. It is that you will talk to girls but you will not flirt or do anything sexual with them. I suffered from this a long time, i felt unable to flirt because "flirting=i want to date you= i am making it clear that i am interested in you, therefore how can a girl date such an average looking guy". That is how i used to think when i was blackpilled. My inner game was shit which made it impossible to even BOTHER flirting or doing anything non platonic.

Obviously approaches must be made obeying all the core principles of attraction theory. Not only must you flirt, you must have the literal intent to bring her home for sex that very day! You talk to her for 5 mins and if she is cool you are ready to go fuck as long as she goes along.

You must lead, lead, lead, and close. None of this let's be friend bullshit. Burn sets to the ground. Make her reject you.

Your approaches can't just be quantity, they must be QUALITY!

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And that was in Vegas during the summer where I was clubbing every night, 5 hours per night for a month straight with zero days off.

I wonder if this is something to consider sometime in my life. This requires commitment but it seems to interfere with other productive aspects of life like business, health,...

Leo I really wonder how you started out. Like no fucking way you started out such a savage with "the literal intent to bring her home for sex that very day". This is quite inspiring and I would also very much like to get to such levels but how did you get started? (courses, books, programs)

12 minutes ago, fopylo said:

Leo I really wonder how you started out. Like no fucking way you started out such a savage with "the literal intent to bring her home for sex that very day".

You start by learning attraction theory, then by going out a few times per week. Or take a boot camp. Find experienced wings. I had a lot of good wings.

Of course it takes months and years to develop that kind of laser intent and ability to lead/close. Real life game will bitch slap you so hard it will force you to shape up.

Learning game requires 110% passion and commitment. You gotta be going out rain or shine, and learning ever day like there's a gun to your child's head. Embrace the intensity.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

None of this let's be friend bullshit.

Meanwhile Emerald in another thread:

"Ladies you MUST BEFRIEND your man before sex!"

It's Love.

@RendHeaven It is a women's dating strategy. Can't be mad on them for that. And if the woman is at least moderately attractive, it tends to work. Separating wheat from the chaff as they say, eh?

@Peter Miklis I don't blame women at all, I understand Emerald's position. I'm just marveling at the difference in advice - this is literally the perfect example of male and female needs being in direct opposition, and both needs are equally true and valid from their own POVs!

It's Love.

On 7/17/2021 at 2:35 PM, Runtz said:

I'll be honest, I'm struggling with blackpill ideology. It seems impossible to get a hot girlfriend if you are not hot. Quite fair ofc but that is just what I always dreamed of.

Leo saying a Pua's succes rate is always within 0.5-3%. Would this really work the same for rich and/or good looking guys.

I'm feeling like even if i get a hot girl, She will always either cheat on me or something but never really want me.

Girls never look at me on the street or anything. While I hear from other, taller better looking guys that they do.

I want to take responsibility but I just want to know the truth about how girls think about me and how they really rate guys.

I know blackpill people are fucked in the head. But it feels like it is true how they describe the unlovingness and judging of girls. In elementary I was literally called ugly by girls, specifically ugly. not "pussy" or some other shit.

What is the fucking truth.

you can try this free masterclass, https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ it seemed solid to me, but use a different email as he tries to follow up with sales pitches

54 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

The advice is far from being off.

Usually, the way this works is that you notice someone you know in your circle and your interactions turns to something deeper than the surface level thingy. You see that it clicks, that you share interests and your energy are compatible. Slowly the vibe changes from normal to ambiguous.

What is great in that context is that you get to know the person outside the context of just seduction. Because seduction is involving the persona and has this inherent competitive approach where both party want to win over the other one by being on its best behavior. 

The issue is that you don't get to see who that person is for a while in that way. Through spotting someone and getting to know each other on a more friendly base, you get to bypass a lot of that parade which I find undesirable.

3 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

The advice is far from being off.

It's spot-on, from the POV of a woman who knows what she wants.

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

17 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

It's spot-on, from the POV of a woman who knows what she wants.

This works also from a masculine perspective, by the way ?.

I'm not saying you can't go through other means, but mocking Emerald's advice like you did doesn't make sense to me.

1 hour ago, RendHeaven said:

Also... On my side, no sex before I know who is the person getting inside of me. I'm totally grossed out by the idea of letting a stranger in my body. 

I think this should be a standard and I would probably screen out anyone who's getting easily in bed with people based on mere sexual attraction without a deeper underlying thing. I anyway already do it.

Edited by Etherial Cat

1 minute ago, Lucas-fgm said:

Seriously, this stuff "let's be friends" while what really wants to be sexualy with a girl is just disgusting.

Most men that try to be friends with a girl always end up in the friendzone. What is so fucking toxic.

I just can't believe women still gives this kind of dating adivice. wtf

I'm not talking about trying to become friend with a girl with the purpose of perhaps dating her.

What is being discussed here is the case when you have a day-to-day relationship with a girl in your vicinity until you realize you want to date her because "there is a vibe".

Ideally, you'd have plenty of people with whom you build acquaintance relationship/ friendship around. That's before initiating a potential move toward more because attraction is building up on both side after getting to know to each other.

Anyway- this advice was directed toward female. Not male. But it also works that way sometimes for men.