Runtz

Struggling with Blackpill

410 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Emerald The only prob is that sleeping with such a guy will actually generally give you a taste of high end luxury meal, while generally speaking you can only afford going to Mcdonalds on a daily basis (Be in a committed relationship with less alpha male), which is why, I think, women sleep/hangout with such guys so easily

See this is the issue with these distorted but useful viewpoints.

Men operating off of this framework, tend to make the mistake of thinking that guys who are the 5-star dish guys are the McDonalds hamburger guys... and that the McDonalds hamburger guys are the 5-star dish guys.

And so you get lots of men aspiring to being a McDonalds hamburger which has mass appeal but is ultimately unhealthy, lukewarm, and mediocre. And that’s just not as emotionally stimulating from the female perspective. It’s also not strategically wise to invest in if you’re looking for a fulfilling relationship.

Those men that are typically called “beta-male providers” by men operating off of this framework are the alphas in most women’s value system.

Women generally want a long term relationship. It isn’t something we just settle for when we “can’t” get random sex from some random pick up artist. And that’s because we can ALWAYS get random sex from some random pick up artist. McDonalds is ALWAYS available.

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

15 minutes ago, Emerald said:

McDonalds is ALWAYS available.

???

You've nailed that analogy.

McDonalds would also make a wonderful family name for Chad. Chad McDonalds. :D He lacked a surname and this one would fit him just perfect.

Aren't Chad guys always targeting emotions ?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

9 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

???

You've nailed that analogy.

McDonalds would also make a wonderful family name for Chad. Chad McDonalds. :D He lacked a surname and this one would fit him just perfect.

Perfect name!

Sure lots of people eat at (Chad) McDonalds. In fact, it may very well be the most well-patroned restaurant in the history of humanity.

And then you get all these other restaurants (men) trying to be more like McDonalds (Chad) because they assume more patrons means that the food must be higher quality from the patrons’ perspective.

I mean, if McDonalds didn’t have really high quality food, then it wouldn’t be so popular... right? :D 

And since restaurants (straight men) don’t patron other restaurants, they can only assume that McDonalds has to be the best one.

And so when patrons (women) tell these restaurants (men) that we’re not that into McDonalds (Chad) and that we prefer some one-of-a-kind mom and pop restaurant that absolutely puts McDonalds to shame, they simply don’t believe them (us).

And then they site the numbers... because men are biased towards seeking abundance and think the most well-patroned restaurant must be the best one. But the fact that McDonalds has more patrons doesn’t communicate anything about the quality from the patrons’ (women’s) perspective.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

3 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Perfect name!

Sure lots of people eat at (Chad) McDonalds. In fact, it may very well be the most well-patroned restaurant in the history of humanity.

And then you get all these other restaurants (men) trying to be more like McDonalds (Chad) because they assume more patrons means that the food must be higher quality from the patrons’ perspective.

I mean, if McDonalds didn’t have really high quality food, then it wouldn’t be so popular... right? :D 

And since restaurants (straight men) don’t patron other restaurants, they can only assume that McDonalds has to be the best one.

And so when patrons (women) tell these restaurants (men) that we’re not that into McDonalds (Chad) and that we prefer some one-of-a-kind mom and pop restaurant that absolutely puts McDonalds to shame, they simply don’t believe them (us).

And then they site the numbers... because men are biased towards seeking abundance and think the most well-patroned restaurant must be the best one. But the fact that McDonalds has more patrons doesn’t communicate anything about the quality from the patrons’ (women’s) perspective.

But EmeraldxD

What about those Chad McDonald's that are getting huge orders everyday from patrons and making loads of profit.

So much profit that they have decided to rename themselves as RSD TyDonald's !! Ty-for Tyrones or Tyler's. :D

18 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Aren't Chad guys always targeting emotions ?

Yes! Chads target the emotions in the same way that McDonalds hamburgers target the tastebuds.

I mean McDonalds tastes pretty good, to be honest. I see why it’s a popular restaurant. It’s a fast and easy way to satiate hunger and get the dopamine firing.

But if someone says McDonalds is their favorite restaurant, I’m going to seriously question their taste.

And if someone wants to “settle down with McDonalds” and eat there daily, I will warn them that it’s bad for their health in the long run. 

Emotionalmastery.org

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Yes! Chads target the emotions in the same way that McDonalds hamburgers target the tastebuds.

I mean McDonalds tastes pretty good, to be honest. I see why it’s a popular restaurant. It’s a fast and easy way to satiate hunger and get the dopamine firing.

But if someone says McDonalds is their favorite restaurant, I’m going to seriously question their taste.

And if someone wants to “settle down with McDonalds” and eat there daily, I will warn them that it’s bad for their health in the long run. 

But the problem is that patrons are fully aware that the McDonald's is bad in the long run, yet there are eating there daily and getting fatty as well. But the addiction has gotten too strong to resist. Sadly McDonald's has realised this and is preying on this addiction to make more profit.

And the unconscious patrons are still lining up to eat there. And this cycle goes on..

All that McDonald's care about is profit and they're churning in a lot every year.

Those unconscious patrons realize how bad it truly is only when they end up in the hospital with obesity. But by then it's too late 

Meanwhile McDonald's pockets are fattening everyday as more and more patrons are getting fatter!

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

But EmeraldxD

What about those Chad McDonald's that are getting huge orders everyday from patrons and making loads of profit.

So much profit that they have decided to rename themselves as RSD TyDonald's !! Ty-for Tyrones or Tyler's. :D

Hey, it’s a good business model for them.

And you’ll get tons of insecure restaurants, who gut the entire menu and theme of their restaurant to become a McDonalds franchise.

Some great Mediterranean place in a bad location... boom, sold out to become a McDonalds.

Nice Vegetarian restaurant without the advertising savvy to know that most women won’t be interested but that hippie women will love them... boom, sold out to be a McDonalds.

Emotionalmastery.org

@Runtz If it is of any help, attracting women becomes increasingly easier the more you do it. Being able to consistently evoke attraction, and close has a steep learning curve (like most worthwhile endeavors) it might seem difficult now, but eventually you will look back completely puzzled at how difficult it seemed to be when you sucked, and you will realize how relatively simple it is once you become good at it.

It's crucial that you understand this. None of that will happen obviously if you decide to desist at such a newbie stage. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

@Emerald one way of stopping the patrons from eating at Chad  McDonald's is to spread awareness by constantly bombarding them with threads like-

"Look for red flags" 

"List of green flags"

"Avoid manipulative Chad's"

"Work on self esteem"

"how-to-tell-if-a-guy-really-loves-you"

"dating-advice-for-women-how-to-attract-a-man-that-mirrors-you"

This way some unconscious unaware patrons might finally wake up and stop eating unhealthy at McDonald's and turn to better healthier not so popular restaurants.

Bombarding them with constant advertisements and PSAs about healthy food might be a noble effort in that direction.

Yet Chad McDonald's are going to be very angry that awareness is being spread about healthy food because they can stop getting patrons. So they are gonna resist as hard as they can to stop this awareness from spreading to unconscious patrons.

Despite all these challenges, if greater effort is put in generating awareness, then gradually patrons will stop going there and Chad McDonald's will sit with a closed sign on the door 

Edited by Preety_India

Just now, Preety_India said:

@Emerald one way of stopping the patrons from eating at TyDonald's is to spread awareness by constantly bombarding them with threads like-

"Look for red flags" 

"List of green flags"

"Avoid manipulative Chad's"

"Work on self esteem"

"how-to-tell-if-a-guy-really-loves-you"

"dating-advice-for-women-how-to-attract-a-man-that-mirrors-you"

This way some unconscious unaware patrons might finally wake up and stop eating unhealthy at TyDonald's and turn to better healthier not so popular restaurants.

Bombarding them with constant advertisements and PSAs about healthy food might be a noble effort in that direction.

Yeah, that’s a good extension of the analogy.

Basically, a caveat emptor to patrons about the long-term health risks of eating at McDonalds... and also to watch out for misleading advertising strategies that present to food to look more appetizing and better quality than it actually is.

But also, on the qualitative level, to encourage patrons to cultivate a more mature palette and refined tastes so that they can really go deeper with their exploration and appreciation of food... instead of just settling for McDonalds.

Emotionalmastery.org

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

Yeah, that’s a good extension of the analogy.

Basically, a caveat emptor to patrons about the long-term health risks of eating at McDonalds... and also to watch out for misleading advertising strategies that present to food to look more appetizing and better quality than it actually is.

But also, on the qualitative level, to encourage patrons to cultivate a more mature palette and refined tastes so that they can really go deeper with their exploration and appreciation of food... instead of just settling for McDonalds.

Yup yup yup.

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Emerald one way of stopping the patrons from eating at TyDonald's is to spread awareness by constantly bombarding them with threads like-

I don't believe it's that simple. Sure, you may help a few people find the light that once was lost. But, the more you educate the masses on what is "unhealthy". Then the more the provider of what was unhealthy changes/evolves and advertises itself under the guise of now being healthy and beneficial. Such as people rejecting Coke, but instead now drink Diet Coke.

As Alan Watts once said: "If you want to outwit the devil, it is extremely important that you don't give him advanced notice."

8 minutes ago, Nos7algiK said:

I don't believe it's that simple. Sure, you may help a few people find the light that once was lost. But, the more you educate the masses on what is "unhealthy". Then the more the provider of what was unhealthy changes/evolves and advertises itself under the guise of now being healthy and beneficial. Such as people rejecting Coke, but instead now drink Diet Coke.

As Alan Watts once said: "If you want to outwit the devil, it is extremely important that you don't give him advanced notice."

Then what do you suggest we do to outwit the devil ?

27 minutes ago, Lucas-fgm said:

But if a guy does pick up to get a girlfriend and develop a deeper emotional connection with her later, would he still be considered a Mcdonald's ?  xD

He could avoid being McDonalds... As long as he’s not trying to be McDonalds.

And the issue is often that men feel like McDonalds guys are the most desirable and highest quality guys because of the high patronage as men (like restaurants) value high patronage. And so they seek to be like McDonalds or be McDonalds.

And as a woman who is bored with McDonalds, I see it as a shame.

What’s useful about pickup is learning appetizing dish presentation and effective branding and advertising strategies.

But keep in mind that a high quality restaurant probably won’t be advertising themselves using the exact same strategies as McDonalds does.

McDonalds will probably go for the cheap, fast, easy, and satiating angle of advertisement. This is the type of strategy that guys who lead with sexual intent use... and it’s an effective strategy for the restaurant. 

But a fine dining restaurant will advertise in more subtle ways and communicate quality of experience over simply speed and convenience.

And my recommendation to women is to avoid restaurants that use fast food advertising strategies.

Edited by Emerald

Emotionalmastery.org

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Then what do you suggest we do to outwit the devil ?

It's a tricky one. But I believe it's starts with giving people to most pure tools we can to help ourselves. Stating red/green flags is nice and all. Sure it can help us become aware of what's out there. But, the best discovery is self discovery. When we personally have that light-bulb moment in our minds about what is right/wrong that is when real growth starts to happen.

Example: You are talking to a man you are interested in. He seems interested in you and quite lovely. You decided to tell your friend a bit about some of your interactions with him just for casual conversation. She then tells you she is concerned and some of his actions seem like red flags. You take it into mind, but don't really believe it. He seems genuine around you and happy to talk to you. You feel happy as well. So you put it in the back of your mind, but eventually months down the road you find out he was just mirroring you and using your emotions against you for his own personal agenda.

Now, if we give someone the tools for self love and self understanding. They will no longer need to be told what to look for. The intuition will guide them and deception will be a difficult thing to pull over their eyes. So instead of remaining in uncertainty from what an external source said about a red flag, a friend said, you can now achieve that same ideology. A light bulb, a-ha, moment will now come to you and you can easily with confidence remove them from your life without it leading to something unpleasant in the end. By having this realization yourself, the life lesson will stick with you for...well life lol. You won't even dip your toe into a situation such as that ever again.

Self love and understanding does not stem from pointing out the perceived devils on the outside of us. But, managing the devils inside our own being. We can accept/acknowledge our own devilry in ourselves, we will then in turn see it in others. You can not fool the fool who realized they were the fool.

Edited by Nos7algiK

6 minutes ago, Nos7algiK said:

It's a tricky one. But I believe it's starts with giving people to most pure tools we can to help ourselves. Stating red/green flags is nice and all. Sure it can help us become aware of what's out there. But, the best discovery is self discovery. When we personally have that light-bulb moment in our minds about what is right/wrong that is when real growth starts to happen.

Example: You are talking to a man you are interested in. He seems interested in you and quite lovely. You decided to tell your friend a bit about some of your interactions with him just for casual conversation. She then tells you she is concerned and some of his actions seem like red flags. You take it into mind, but don't really believe it. He seems genuine around you and happy to talk to you. You feel happy as well. So you put it in the back of your mind, but eventually months down the road you find out he was just mirroring you and using your emotions against you for his own personal agenda.

Now, if we give someone the tools for self love and self understanding. They will no longer need to be told what to look for. The intuition will guide them and deception will be a difficult thing to pull over their eyes. So instead of remaining in uncertainty from what an external source said about a red flag, a friend said, you can now achieve that same ideology. A light bulb, a-ha, moment will now come to you and you can easily with confidence remove them from your life without it leading to something unpleasant in the end. By having this realization yourself, the life lesson will stick with you for...well life lol. You won't even dip your toe into a situation such as that ever again.

This sounds good when I read it. 

However I'm still not able to fully grasp this advice..like exactly how are you supposed to activate that inner bulb ? 

I understood the self love part. I also understood the mirror part.  However my go to method was like this -

Imagine a real dollar bill and a fake dollar bill. Initially both dollar bills look very similar. Just no way of telling one from another 

But then an expert tells me to look at the corner of the fake dollar bill and tells me to notice that there's a small mark there that doesn't exist on the real bill. 

So over time I learn to perfect the craft of noticing that mark on that fake dollar bill and this way I learn how to easily spot a fake dollar bill and remove it quickly from the stash of real dollar bills.

This helps me to never get confused and scammed/ duped by fake dollar bills. 

But I'm trying to digest your piece of advice although I'm  still not aware of how to get about with it.

So the current available option is to keep spotting fake bills and throw those out 

It would be nice to never attract these fake dollar bills in the first place.

However I still don't have the tools to reach that level of empowerment.

21 minutes ago, Lucas-fgm said:

Yeah, I think I kind of understand your point.

Yeah, it’s not so much about doing pick up in and of itself. I’d probably do pick up for a while if I was a guy.

The problem is more with guys aspiring to mediocrity, because they mistakenly see mediocrity as exceptionality because mediocrity leads to more mass appeal. 

Think about the most popular restaurants, tv shows, movies, music, etc. Much of it tends to be very mediocre because most people have mediocre tastes.

And I see cold approach in this light. It’s a way men can advertise themselves to the most average audience of women with the most mediocre tastes.

But as a woman who, given the choice between a mediocre experience and nothing at all, I will choose nothing at all because I have no sense of scarcity.

A more interesting and gratifying experience will always present itself if I’m patient.

This is why I recommend to women to be more selective and more patient. Don’t settle for canned. Hold out for something organic to arise.

Edited by Emerald

Emotionalmastery.org

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Yeah, it’s not so much about doing pick up in and of itself. I’d probably do pick up for a while if I was a guy.

The problem is more with guys aspiring to mediocrity, because they mistakenly see mediocrity as exceptionality because mediocrity leads to more mass appeal. 

Think about the most popular restaurants, tv shows, movies, music, etc. Much of it tends to be very mediocre because most people have mediocre tastes.

And I see cold approach in this light. It’s a way men can advertise themselves to the most average audience of women.

But as a woman who, given the choice between a mediocre experience and nothing at all, I will choose nothing at all because I have no sense of scarcity.

A more interesting and gratifying experience will always present itself if I’m patient.

This is why I recommend to women to be more selective and more patient. Don’t settle for canned. Hold out for something organic to arise.

This is beautiful advice. I love how you said that the woman should wait for something organic to arise.

For me this is essential because I'm kinda red blooded and I fall fast and furious into love, especially without using much intellect and using too much emotion.

6 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

I understand that you don't like Leo's absolutist terminology because the promise of an alternative grips your intuition.

I don't necessarily agree with Leo's claim in its entirety, I'm just noticing that the answer is not a binary "he's right or he's wrong."

As in - even if we conclude that Leo's absolutist terminology turns out to be unholistic, what relative truth can we glean nonetheless from his position? He's onto something when he tries to drag our attention towards conflict of survival.

Generally not a fan of claims that contain either "always" or "never". Those are never true and always false. 9_9

Ah you can notice his frustration in not having built a true relationship, that's for sure. If he's not willing to describe the truth he is bringing (why would a couple's survival agenda always conflict) then I don't really care. You can extrapolate what he said to fit your belief that he is your god lord savior, but that's you. :P

If you want to defend Leo's weirdest takes, might as well go on genetics and why he can't be enlightened because of them? 

Edited by 4201