Raze

RSD Tyler claims a toxic relationship makes him believe in demonic possession

45 posts in this topic

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Society does not want you to radically change your sexual value.

Can you elaborate on this point? Sounds interesting, but I personally don't quite get your reasoning/insight behind this

@Hello from Russia society basically operates at the level of the Status Quo.. any movement away from the Status Quo is met with resistance,.. so whether or not I meet societies standards for 'sexual value' isn't up to me, it's up to society.. and when you push against these 'societal norms', society pushes back.. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

22 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Can you elaborate on this point? Sounds interesting, but I personally don't quite get your reasoning/insight behind this

Every society and culture regulates sex. Because it's highly central to survival. There are conventions for how sex ought to occur and who should be having it when and with whom. Pickup breaks many of those conventions and will therefore not be looked up kindly.

And in truth plenty of pickup tactics are downright sociopathic and antisocial, so it's not like the stigma is entirely unjustified. The situation is messy. There is misunderstanding on both sides.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 7/13/2021 at 5:10 AM, Leo Gura said:

Low consciousness people have developed a slew of manipulation tactics to get their emotional needs met. These tactics can be very ugly and toxic.

For me working through this in my own relationships will be huge. There are so many unconsciousness manipulations mechanisms going on within me through my life and relationships... this is what scarred my relationships in my late teens and early 20s. I picked up a lot of these tactics to get the love my parents never gave me, and to cover my self esteem issues.  

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And in truth plenty of pickup tactics are downright sociopathic and antisocial

Antisocial? Sociopathic yes, selfish yes, but antisocial? I thought pickup was anything but antisocial.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Every society and culture regulates sex. Because it's highly central to survival. There are conventions for how sex ought to occur and who should be having it when and with whom. Pickup breaks many of those conventions and will therefore not be looked up kindly

Very true, however in the past your wealth and income bracket was kind of fixed and these days it is very flexible and encouraged upon.

Maybe in the next hundreds of years it will be regarding sexual stuff too. I am happy youtube and rsd is making pick up and stuff like this more popular despite the backlash.

1 minute ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura

Antisocial? Sociopathic yes, selfish yes, but antisocial? I thought pickup was anything but antisocial.

Antisocial doesn't mean we aren't out socializing. It means the behaviour exhibited goes against healthy social cohesion and the well being of others in social environments.  

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

The term “cold pickup” is a marketing term.  It’s bad marketing.  When done correctly, approaching  a woman in public that you desire is a spiritual practice.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Every society and culture regulates sex. Because it's highly central to survival. There are conventions for how sex ought to occur and who should be having it when and with whom. Pickup breaks many of those conventions and will therefore not be looked up kindly.

And in truth plenty of pickup tactics are downright sociopathic and antisocial, so it's not like the stigma is entirely unjustified. The situation is messy. There is misunderstanding on both sides.

No, sure, artificially overstating your sexual value & status is highly manipulative and totally understandable why society would try to limit your ability to do so

But what if the situation is, let's say, you were a huge incel for the most of your 20s and teenage years, having very low social and sexual value. But then you worked hard on all aspects of your life for 5 years and came up a much stronger man, hense, you sexual value should have increased by A LOT quite naturally. Do you say that society would still resist these drastic improvements that you made?

Edited by Hello from Russia

3 hours ago, Yali said:

So I need to approach 100s of girls just to get a girlfriend ....

It's not really that big of a number. You can typically approach 20-30 girls per night and that is given you're doing it in a laid back lazy way. If you nail it hardcore you can easily approach 50-100 girls per night/per 1 promenade

5 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

No, sure, artificially overstating your sexual value & status is highly manipulative and totally understandable why society would try to limit your ability to do so

But what if the situation is, let's say, you were a huge incel for the most of your 20s and teenage years, having very low social and sexual value. But then you worked hard on all aspects of your life for 5 years and came up a much stronger man, hense, you sexual value should have increased by A LOT quite naturally. Do you say that society would still resist these drastic improvements that you made?

Society does not give much of a damn about helping Incels become strong men. The work necessary is too ugly.

People want healthy men but they don't want to know how the sausage is made.

@Leo Gura what's so ugly about building self-confidence, social skills and flirting skills? it's as human as it gets imo 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Pretty good video I like how Tyler tries to relate spirituality to practical advice/concepts, "low vibrational" people must be avoided at all costs, because sooner or later their energy transfers and the next moment you get randomly mad and don't know where it came from.

2 hours ago, Lucas-fgm said:

In this forum, for example, I advised an incel once to approach a lot of girls in clubs, as much as he could, one politically correct user called MattO22 said this was red pill stuff, and I should be banned. Since this stuff was a misogynist. Never underestimate how annoying these progressive/ feminist/ politically correct guys are.

Men here complain a lot about mean women, but I haven’t seen it.  If you have a competent approach and good behavior they either will talk to you or move on.  They are socially intelligent and fun to talk to.  Once you move to the next level it is jealous men that  you really have to worry about.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

3 hours ago, Ya know said:

@Leo Gura What is the collateral damage of improving SMV? Jealously / Envy of others? 

PUAs cause a lot of collateral damage. As selfish people always do.

Can anyone please tell me what SMV means?

Thanks ?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

B) There's always hope, but few people are willing to do the work required.

@Leo Gura What are examples of "the work required"?

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

2 hours ago, Lucas-fgm said:

Wtf I received TWO warning points from a moderator just because I cited a user on my last post.

"Trolling, Inflaming, Provoking, Gaslighting"

I just said the truth. Extremely biased this mod.

The mod is literally the one trying to gaslight me, and I'm the one punished.

Meh. Happens. Brush it off is the best we can do :)

It's Love.

4 hours ago, Frosty97 said:

What are examples of "the work required"?

Shamanic Breathing, Inner Child Work, Psychotherapy, ect. Basically any form of healing.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

6 hours ago, Frosty97 said:

@Leo Gura What are examples of "the work required"?

Purifying samsakras is what spiritual work is all about.

For deep samsakras like those of Owen, he's have to spent a lot of time basking in nondual consciousness. The kind of personal dev he's doing will not be enough. He would have to surrender his whole chasing for success and glory.