Rajneeshpuram

PUAS confusing true enlightenment?

22 posts in this topic

I wanna ask those who tried psychedellics or reached advanced states of consciousness if enlightenment is like these guys interpret. I think they confuse the absence of thoughts and no self experinece with enlightenment. What you think?

Imo this guy is confusing people.

“Enlightenment is a feeling of just being okay with everything.” ??? Julian couldn’t hit a decent map of enlightenment if it were the broad side of a barn. This is as shallow of an understanding as you could have except for thinking “Oh! It’s that period after the Middle Ages!” 

Lmao... I don’t know about the way he describes things in this video because I don’t care to listen to it all again, but I followed him for years in the past. I can guarantee that at the time he had no clue what true enlightenment was and probably still doesn’t realistically. Even if there is wisdom in what he says just keep in mind that his understanding is limited. The RSD PUAs have a good ability to change natural state compared to the average person. I’ve actually used their techniques as some of my first ever “consciousness work,” and it was surprisingly effective at changing the baseline state. These guys are the type of results-oriented people who will have some techniques but no deep understanding whatsoever. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

PUA is a scam. Now there is the internet people don't fall for that scam as much so for business reasons they moved to "self help". Now they scam people with shoddy self help and business advice from people who are entirely unqualified to be doing so.

Wasn't Derek Moneyberg a dating coach? Lmao. And rich from his dad's meth empire money? And was literally jailed for producing meth? And now scams people with business courses even though all he does is copy paste stuff from Investopedia?

Scam company.

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

PUA is a scam.

It's not a scam. It can get you laid. And that's all it promises.

- - - - -

Obviously Julian does not understand enlightenment. Nor does anyone at RSD.

Enlightenment is when you realize you are God dreaming up the entire universe, including death.

Obviously don't be trying to learn about enlightenment from a PUA. That is not his function. His function is to get you laid.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It can get you laid.

@Leo GuraWhat is this kind of disrespectful language. This is a spiritual forum. That sounds like flintstone language. It should be about making love.

Edited by Gregp

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not a scam. It can get you laid. And that's all it promises.

Just look at Owen, he has mastered some aspect of the social aspects in life. He is magnetic, extremely charismatic, knows how to "hang out" so that maximum number of people have a good time and probably knows how to say no, how to retreat.

It's not just about dating that this works. Words can make somebody ruin your life, right words can cause your life, de-escalate conflict. Attract right kind of people. Socialy speaking, you are worth that what and how you are expressing. The streets got something for you. Either it can take everything from you and gice what you want. Have to be careful, sometimes it punishes your greed, somtimes your non-expression.

If you were hostile to everybody, immagine how TERRIBLE your life would be, you would be on the street, because you can't properly relate to anybody, and on top of that, somebody would kill you for the smallest of things. So presenting yourself and enabling your self-expression is whats pick up seemingly can do, besides getting you laid, at least that's what tyler radiates.

1 hour ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

The Title is 100% the same as Leo's video.  

Like letter by letter Lmao

6 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

Just look at Owen, he has mastered some aspect of the social aspects in life. He is magnetic, extremely charismatic, knows how to "hang out" so that maximum number of people have a good time and probably knows how to say no, how to retreat.

It's not just about dating that this works. Words can make somebody ruin your life, right words can cause your life, de-escalate conflict. Attract right kind of people. Socialy speaking, you are worth that what and how you are expressing. The streets got something for you. Either it can take everything from you and gice what you want. Have to be careful, sometimes it punishes your greed, somtimes your non-expression.

If you were hostile to everybody, immagine how TERRIBLE your life would be, you would be on the street, because you can't properly relate to anybody, and on top of that, somebody would kill you for the smallest of things. So presenting yourself and enabling your self-expression is whats pick up seemingly can do, besides getting you laid, at least that's what tyler radiates.

Of course Owen teaches a lot more than just getting laid. But I was speaking about PUA as a whole. It is about getting laid. The rest is secondary in that community. Owen is a spiritual guy and he has lots of great ideas about more than getting laid, but he does not understand enlightenment.

The bottom line is: don't go to a PUA to get enlightened, as he will badly mislead you in that area.

He is totally making fun of Leo in this video.

The irony is that the joke is on him as he is clueless.

Although i am pretty sure he is just saying what his stage orange audience wants to hear to sell his courses.

Can't wait for "enlightenment" to go mainstream and people on Instagram declaring themselves to be Buddha almighty9_9

These are the kind of people you want to stay away from while on the path

@Godhead Oh but that's still relatively harmless..

And to be honest, I'd rather have someone tell me that they're a multidimensional pleiadian serpentine high priest than that they're "enlightened"?

Ultimate apparent liberation is simply the end of the false claim, "I am" -- that claim can appear as 'I know,' or even 'I don't know.' But it's not really an end of anything, because it was a false claim. So there isn't really a thing called enlightenment that you can achieve. This of course does not mean "you're already enlightened" -- there simply isn't anyone in the first place.

When the claim "I am" unhappens, everything is, miraculously, both unimaginably different, and exactly the same -- literally inconceivable. Only wholeness remains, as it always was. No one gets peace, ascension, happiness, or anything at all, including suffering -- though all of these can arise. There is certainly no seeking though. It's what apparently happens, with no one knowing what it is.

Edited by The0Self

@Leo Gura also dont go too zen if what you really want is to get laid. I fell into that one lol

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

On 5/23/2021 at 3:10 PM, Gregp said:

@Leo GuraWhat is this kind of disrespectful language. This is a spiritual forum. That sounds like flintstone language. It should be about making love.

True spirituality doesn't give a fuck. You're the one creating biases. You're peddling fake spirituality.

On 5/23/2021 at 6:20 AM, Rajneeshpuram said:

Can I throw this guy in the trash?  I can't distinguish him from a maggot covered piece of dog shit.  Seriously, he's utterly useless, he's just the afterbirth that slid out on his mothers filth.  

PS.  I'm gay, so I'm unbannable.  Don't warn me mods.  Pls

3 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

Can I throw this guy in the trash?  I can't distinguish him from a maggot covered piece of dog shit.  Seriously, he's utterly useless, he's just the afterbirth that slid out on his mothers filth.  

PS.  I'm gay, so I'm unbannable.  Don't warn me mods.  Pls

Watch your vulgar tone or you will be banned.

On 23/05/2021 at 2:19 PM, Godhead said:

The Title is 100% the same as Leo's video.  

Like letter by letter Lmao

Not only, even the intro is using the same words lol. What a ripoff, guy just copied Leo and not being called out for it. Great find

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.