Javfly33

Do Enlightened people experience life like it is a movie?

38 posts in this topic

Most people, When the body moves and the mouth talks, they understand this behaviour as something that THEY are Doing.

My theory is, that Enlightened people understand this behaviour as a fixed, already written movie in where a body which lacks a real self moves and speaks.

With this knowledge, knowing that you are the Awareness behind it, you watch the whole thing unfold, knowing that it couldn't be other way, since this is Infinity.

"You" stop struggling Because this is a written movie (infinity) and the lack of free will is total.

Welcome to Enlightment. Welcome to the sweetest death .?

It seems that what we call a "thought" does not, in reality, disappear. Everything that describes a "thought" disappears, therefore a "thought" as we know it is no longer looked at with attachment. Everything else just seems to keep collapsing after that.

No, it's way more beautiful than that. It feels like the entire Universe is alive as you and constructing itself on-the-fly. It is not some static thing that exists in the past and pre-set in a boring stale way. It's alive and magical.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

One with the flow, so much so that there isn't even a relationship between you and reality. You love reality so much, that you are it, and it is you. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

I think enlightened people experience everything as pure awareness.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I'm nowhere near enlightened, but I do have some understanding of what happens between incarnations.

Mostly from the work of the late Dr. Michael Newton. 

The Books I'm talking about are Journey of Souls & Destiny of Souls

Classic spiritual content and highly recommended.

I'll state that I have validated this by personal insight.

The Movie Experience happens at a certain point at the beginning stages of The Soul Essence Re Integration Process after the body stops functioning (physical death).

By - you're right about this, javfly33 - this stage you surrender 100 percent of your free will. Immediately after this experience, you gain Perfect Freedom, Equanimity of the Spirit and Complete Peace of Mind.

This experience may happen PRIOR to your body's death, as well. Though, very rare. When that is the case, you witness The Full Grandeur of the Ox.

Greg

Edited by Eternal Unity
Experience of Infinity

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Welcome to Enlightment nihilism and disassociation. Welcome to the sweetest death monkey mind .??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

It's like the universe is an infinite timeless funnel/maelstrom with apparent perspectives and no real perspective, making the perfect timeless playground for no one. And absolutely no separation. It's everything. Biologists studying cells are exploring a mystery that they are not separate from -- not one bit. This wholeness/no-thing doesn't even move. However, there's absolutely no sense of having gained anything.

A pointer that is not true but can open up a similar perspective (though not really) is to imagine technology advances so much in the future that we realize we have to make time machines to produce the universe in the first place. That's not what happens, but it's like that -- empty.

Edited by The0Self

Everything is breathing with you, as you.

@Javfly33 I agree that life is like the ultimate movie.  I've had similar thoughts of late.  Control is an illusion.  However, it's not necessarily predetermined.  God could be acting out this movie on-the-fly.  Who knows?

no, i like to watch movies a lot, and you emerse yourself so completly that you think you are in the movie. basically you are the actor in ANY movie. Great stuff. and there is no bad movie either.

@Javfly33 We could have a relationship with life as if we are observing a pre-written movie. Yet there are also many other relationships we can create. For example, bring your attention to your breath. You've been breathing all day and night, yet it was automatic - you weren't observing and thinking about every breath. Now that your attention is drawn to it, you can be an observer of it if you like. You can simply allow a natural breath. Yet notice how difficult this is now because we are trying to breath naturally. When our attention was elsewhere, the breath was breathing itself. Yet now that we pay attention to it, we start thinking "Is this a natural breath? Should I be breathing deeper and slower? That breath didn't feel quite right. I have no control over the breath, whatever breath happens is natural without my control. I have no free will over the breath". And on and on and on. . . . 

In reality, we can simply be an observer of our breathing. Or we can make up all sorts of stories and analyze it. Or we can get in there and play. Breathing is both automatic and voluntary. It is the intersection of spontaneous appearance and intentional manifestation. 

Though it could be said: there are no enlightened people... There isn't anyone. This is just what it is. All intention is illusory. All expectation is illusory. Others are illusory. Reality is illusory. This is natural perfection. It never started and never ends.

@The0Self

4 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Though it could be said: there are no enlightened people... There isn't anyone. This is just what it is. All intention is illusory. All expectation is illusory. Others are illusory. Reality is illusory. This is natural perfection. It never started and never ends.

what is this? What is this that it is what it is?

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

My theory is

Nope!

It's Love.

12 minutes ago, Frenk said:

@The0Self

what is this? What is this that it is what it is?

This. It's hidden when you look for it. It didn't come, it never goes. You are plants, dogs, trees, as much as you are your self -- that is to say, not at all. This has no separation. It's nothing being everything. No one can know it though. It's indescribable.

I've seen the so called "Movie" you're talking about. It's incredible how can your perspective when you see this lack of control in this movie. Because in the movie everything is pre-determined and you are in no control of the script, but in Reality You ARE in Control and everything you think you do is creating the Reality you are in.

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Nahm?

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No, it's way more beautiful than that. It feels like the entire Universe is alive as you and constructing itself on-the-fly. It is not some static thing that exists in the past and pre-set in a boring stale way. It's alive and magical. 

Imo It's not that beautiful when you realize you are alone and you wish to go back to ego Consciousness so you can go back to believe other people are real and continue with your "illusion" of life.

If I'm honest, you don't exist and I'm creating you right now to accept that I'm God. To which I say: sorry God I will never be able to accept what you are saying. 

The goal of Enlightment you guys have is absolutely impossible to reach. There is no way nobody is fully conscious is God imagining everything around him. It would complete death and it would be meaningless being in that state .

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Nahm?

Imo It's not that beautiful when you realize you are alone and you wish to go back to ego Consciousness so you can go back to believe other people are real and continue with your "illusion" of If I'm honest, you don't exist and I'm creating you right now to accept that I'm God.

You exist as soon as it is imagined.  God creates on the fly.

It is beautiful but right now for you it's just a bunch of stories, maps, or fingers pointing to the moon.  It's not actual.

So perhaps take a step away from spirituality for a while and then come back to it naturally and do the practices from a place of curiosity not desperation.

You have your whole life.  Maybe focus on personal development a while.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.