EntheogenTruthSeeker

Has Leo Experienced the Christian Heaven on Psychedelics?

230 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Regan said:

@Inliytened1

Leo thought he understood infinity the first time he made a video about 5-MeO

then he claimed he reached a greater level of infinity the next video

he claimed that he reached a greater degree every trip he took

but the very fact that he reached a greater degree, shows you that he's not reached infinity

he's also publicly said that awakening is infinite

so how could he know he's reached the end? 

Have you personally realised Absolute Infinity? Or have you tried a large dose of 5-MeO specifically?

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

2 hours ago, Regan said:

so how could he know he's reached the end? 

It's about becoming conscious of your own Infinitude - that you have no beginning or end.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you are not conscious how you designed the whole universe, you aren't really awake.

There is no "how to." Just effortless imagination. The hand does not need to be understood, the hand is just infinity appearing as a hand. I don't get the fuss? It is so simple. There has to be an imagined separate self to be baffled and to appreciate it, but the full scope of it all is THIS, already, and that can not be realized by a separate self. That is why the separate self is on a continuous never-ending journey. This appearance is the highest form of love: unconditional Love, but the separate individual is blind to it because it is on a journey within the story surrounding the appearance, which creates time and makes this seem real and "dead."  

10 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Why not?

Because you must reach him alone, even if you suffer ... shortcuts will not help ... shortcuts are the devil.

Knowing God naturally without psychedelics is the heaven.

4 minutes ago, Fadl said:

Because you must reach him alone, even if you suffer ... shortcuts will not help ... shortcuts are the devil.

Knowing God naturally without psychedelics is the heaven.

With that logic, any spiritual book is a shortcut, having a spiritual teacher is a shortcut, talking about it is a shortcut, learning technics you wouldn't have found yourself is a shortcut ...

I mean, come on.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

15 minutes ago, Shin said:

With that logic, any spiritual book is a shortcut, having a spiritual teacher is a shortcut, talking about it is a shortcut, learning technics you wouldn't have found yourself is a shortcut ...

I mean, come on.

Yeah, in some moments it is just about you and him ... in other moments you need help because you are lost, you need a book, a guru, a drug, a technique ... etc ...

what the difference between the two status?

17 minutes ago, Fadl said:

What do you mean ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

27 minutes ago, Fadl said:

Yeah, in some moments it is just about you and him ... in other moments you need help because you are lost, you need a book, a guru, a drug, a technique ... etc ...

Nothing since those things are Him itself. 

edit: unless you are pointing to a direct experience versus what is told you to about God.

Psychedelics absolutely take a person to directly experience God. I still don't know how there are people denying this.

Edited by SgtPepper

13 minutes ago, Shin said:

What do you mean ?

what is the difference between being lost and seeking endless methods, and being with God naturally?

by naturally I mean no methods.

3 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

The ego is in the middle most of the time. if you find a method that does not include the Self then why not .. do it. 

9 minutes ago, Fadl said:

The ego is in the middle most of the time. if you find a method that does not include the Self then why not .. do it. 

but thats why psychedelics and techniques (meditation, mantras, contemplation, rosary) are so effective. they dissolve the ego.

What method does not require the ego? 

18 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

but thats why psychedelics and techniques (meditation, mantras, contemplation, rosary) are so effective. they dissolve the ego.

I understand, I had these experiences, they are shortcuts ... but are they effective? Im not sure.

30 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

What method does not require the ego? 

I dont know exactly, but it start when you get bored of all the methods.

9 hours ago, Dodo said:

I went on a fast, didnt sleep etc and had activated my light body

@Dodo What do you think was the main cause for the light body activation?

The fast? Asking Jesus? Your connection to Spirit? Something else?

5 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

@Dodo What do you think was the main cause for the light body activation?

The fast? Asking Jesus? Your connection to Spirit? Something else?

I cant really say it might be a variety of factors, the dedication and answer to the higher calling that was before me, or it might be none. 

I do remember an episode when I was lying on the ground crying and feeling unworthy of being saved by Christ's infinite sacrifice.

I also wrote a code that repeats words and put in the most true words I could find in my heart and ran it.. And it felt like the universe responded and I somehow ended up watching a video that said "Thank You" and beautiful images of heavenly riches.. 

I have no idea what factor caused it, but it felt like things were happening not by my control, i was being guided

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

yea dont do psychedlics if ur mentally unstable. i did that and lost my mind a bit. i had to cancel my 3 day ayahausca ceremony and lost a couple hundred dollars because i felt intuively if i did more psychedlics at my current state of mind it would not be beneficial. 

also lol to everyone freaking out

it doesnt matter if we are god or if were not god 

were all gonna die who cares hahahaha

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

26 minutes ago, Fadl said:

I dont know exactly, but it start when you get bored of all the methods.

I've had that happen spontaneously, so I think I know what you mean.

4 hours ago, Fadl said:

Wow, 130 awakenings! your style reminds me of Ben Shapiro ... just words and more words ...

You will never reach it through psychedelics ... NEVER.

Next year it will be 189 awakenings ... but nothing will change, you will remain the same. 

Why are you sharing opinions about things you obviously don't have experience with? 

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I became Infinitely Conscious. Which means I become absolutely conscious of everything. That's what it means to be God.

Why have not you become madman after that experience, being in that experience made me think that after you experience that by that time you are going to be a madman 

9 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

I love your attitude. You've got what it takes to really surrender to God :)

Ironically it's the people who think they've got God/infinity all figured out who have too much pride to surrender to what Is.

amen brother. I have been so humbled with my mental illnesses throughout my life that I take people seriously no matter what level of consciousness or development they are at and am longing for god every second for the most pat

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

6 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

edit: unless you are pointing to a direct experience versus what is told you to about God.

Psychedelics absolutely take a person to directly experience God. I still don't know how there are people denying this.

@SgtPepper amen! could we DM? I feel you have a lot of good things to say

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening