Heart of Space

It's possible to be enlightened and be a horrible narcissist

50 posts in this topic

For example, you can be a belligerent narcissist in your work place and be enlightened.  Lately I've taken that form.  One specific example is that I stabbed my coworker in the back and got her fired.  

My ruthless narcissism is not from a place of ego, it is a state of being.  It's currently how I'm loving the people around me unconditionally.  I have no identity.  I take any form God needs at a given time to love others.

I know what you mean and do whatever feels right, but you will still have to face consequences of being narcissist later in your life, karma is a real thing. 

2 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

For example, you can be a belligerent narcissist in your work place and be enlightened.  Lately I've taken that form.  One specific example is that I stabbed my coworker in the back and got her fired.  

My ruthless narcissism is not from a place of ego, it is a state of being.  It's currently how I'm loving the people around me unconditionally.  I have no identity.  I take any form God needs at a given time to love others.

what an asshole ;) 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Narcissism sounds a lot like solipsism 9_9

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

You sound like someone who just awakened yesterday.

If your chest tightened when you read that, you still have a position to defend. If absolutely nothing happened, you may have the abiding enlightenment goods. If you felt both of the following: completely inwardly unbothered by it, while at the same time having outward anger towards me, that's narcissism.

On 4/26/2021 at 3:37 AM, Heart of Space said:

Is this narcissism? Or is this true devotion? 

God is not the relative human good incarnate, so why would you look like relative good if you were truly holding hands with the Absolute in every step? 

People still fail to realize that a true expression of the Absolute is always right in front of you, and for essentially everyone, this includes many things you don’t like or see as bad in some way. Act as your nature and environment compels you. You are not here to be some inauthentic expression of the relative human good. Christ already has that base covered. Be original. It’s all God wants. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@Heart of Space You can NOT be a horrible narcissist and enlightened at the same time. In fact this claim is a sign of narcissism.

On 4/26/2021 at 10:37 AM, Heart of Space said:

There's no such thing as narcissism that's not from a place of ego. Narcissism IS ego.

You're nowhere near as enlightened as you think you are.

No.

Do you know the definition of narcissism? 

A narcissist is overly focused on his attributes and appearances. He cannot love himself as no parent loved him. He reacts to circumstances from a place of pain.

Either choose a better description for your situation or just accept that you are not enlightened.

On 4/26/2021 at 2:37 AM, Heart of Space said:

No.  It's about selflessness not selfishness.  The other responses were all on par.  Take a look in the mirror.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

This does not sound like the good shade of crazy my man. There’s not knowing what you’re talking about, and there’s also not knowing what you’re talking about. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

There's the difference between being a narcissist and taking the appearance of a narcissist.  One comes from ego, the other is simply form taking the appearance of something.  

A shark kills smaller weaker fish, but we do not project an egoic intention of malevolence onto the shark.

I am simply a shark amongst smaller weaker fish.  I think a lot of you are having bias as to what you would prefer to be the representation of enlightened consciousness.

6 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

There's the difference between being a narcissist and taking the appearance of a narcissist.  One comes from ego, the other is simply form taking the appearance of something.  

A shark kills smaller weaker fish, but we do not project an egoic intention of malevolence onto the shark.

I am simply a shark amongst smaller weaker fish.  I think a lot of you are having bias as to what you would prefer to be the representation of enlightened consciousness.

Before you take the appearance of something be sure it is not your ego in disguise.  Yes ultimately this all You Imagining whatever the fuck you want.  But ultimately for you to realize your true nature you will need to shed yourself and your own selfishness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

57 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

It depends on how you define "egoic intention".

In one context, there is no free will and humans are simply acting - like a dog barks, a shark eats prey and an apple falls from a tree.

Yet in another context, humans have higher cognitive development. A shark cannot recognize itself in a mirror. A shark cannot introspect and consider it's impact on community. Yet the vast majority of humans can. 

Conflation between the two contexts causes distortion and allows for rationalization of harmful behavior within a relative human context. 

Consider the below statement:

"Humans are simply animals like another other animal. Therefore, it is ok if I poop in public and throw my shit at people like a gorilla does". 

Does that sound like a high conscious human mindset to you?

30 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

If you were awake, you would see that you are both the shark and the weaker fish. There is no representation of enlightened consciousness. Consciousness is everything, and every nothing. It is entirely nondual.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Maybe there aren’t smaller and bigger people, in that sharky sense. Might be a bubble in the lens so to speak. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 4/26/2021 at 10:37 AM, Heart of Space said:

Thats not even close to enlightenment. Self is rough, hard. And what “you” experincing is hard core spiritual ego. Enlightenment is realization of there is no you nor world around you. Therefore flowing, being empty is inevitable. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

If you were awake, you would see that you are both the shark and the weaker fish. There is no representation of enlightened consciousness. Consciousness is everything, and every nothing. It is entirely nondual.

I do see that I am the shark and the smaller fish.  

You're correct, there is no representation of enlightened consciousness.  Consciousness is everything, including the shark that eats smaller fish and one who takes the form of someone who is conniving and self serving but has no ego while doing it.  

Edited by Heart of Space

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Maybe there aren’t smaller and bigger people, in that sharky sense. Might be a bubble in the lens so to speak. 

There is no Heart of Space either, but yet you formulate a response to it.