Leo Gura

Pentagon Confirms New UFO Video

529 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Who cares?

UFOs come in different shapes and types.

That's like saying cars don't exist because one person saw a Toyota and another person saw a Ford.

In 50 years aliens could have brand new ships.

Have you ever seen a 50 year old car?

I don't know a good argument, but my intuition tells me that's a bad analogy potentially.  Interesting thought, but I don't know if I agree with that.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Who cares?

UFOs come in different shapes and types.

That's like saying cars don't exist because one person saw a Toyota and another person saw a Ford.

In 50 years aliens could have brand new ships.

Have you ever seen a 50 year old car?

Yes but it was Arcangelo who brought up Tic Tacs specifically. But I think I read his message a bit wrong.

For all you know world militaries could have been seeing Tic Tac shaped UFOs for 50 years. They would never tell you about it. If only because it would make them seem like kooks in your eyes.

With the huge stigma that surrounds talk of UFOs in mainstream circles, no one is going to step forward and volunteer that information to a crowd of mouth-breathing villagers with pitchforks.

I don't even expect US Presidents to be given this information. Let alone you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I use to love UFOs when I was 8 years old.   One book I bought said they were hiding in the center of the earth.  I would also create my own UFOs -  I would construct a ring out of straws, put a few candles on the ring and attach it to the bottom of a plastic bag creating a hot air balloon.  (disclaimer: don’t do this)  

Here is an informative article:

https://www.livescience.com/20645-ufo-sightings.html

Vincit omnia Veritas.

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

What's your source? Where's the proof?

The official pentagon UFO Report is my source.

They got the proof they just haven't showed it to us yet. It's classified.

They got 4k HD color cameras on those fighter jets you know? They are just not showing that yet.

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

For all you know world militaries could have been seeing Tic Tac shaped UFOs for 50 years. They would never tell you about it. If only because it would make them seem like kooks in your eyes.

With the huge stigma that surrounds talk of UFOs in mainstream circles, no one is going to step forward and volunteer that information to a crowd of mouth-breathing villagers with pitchforks.

I don't even expect US Presidents to be given this information. Let alone you.

Seriously Leo.. :(

Not you.

You're supposed to be all about Truth and all that stuff. You're supposed to be smart. You're supposed to be the one who doesn't believe in conspiracy theories etc.

Reality never fails to deliver disappointments. They come from all angles. It never ends.

I just wish that you can feel that you can leave the alien rabbit hole whenever you want. That you are free to change beliefs in an instant.

Please don't ban me. I just wanted to say this one thing.

42 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

I use to love UFOs when I was 8 years old.   One book I bought said they were hiding in the center of the earth.  I would also create my own UFOs -  I would construct a ring out of straws, put a few candles on the ring and attach it to the bottom of a plastic bag creating a hot air balloon.  (disclaimer: don’t do this)  

Here is an informative article:

https://www.livescience.com/20645-ufo-sightings.html

Good article. Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

They got the proof they just haven't showed it to us yet. It's classified.

They got 4k HD color cameras on those fighter jets you know? They are just not showing that yet.

Unbelievable..

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

I have heard those stories, but I haven't heard that the Tic Tac has been seen by other militaries.

Tic Tac UFOs have been around for a while now and have been witnessed by other militaries. Although, this isn't an incident involving the military the Lonnie Zamora sighting involved a Tic Tac UFO. He was a police officer who supposedly saw a tic tac craft land and two creatures standing by it. This occurred in 1964....

Edited by abundance

20 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

You're supposed to be the one who doesn't believe in conspiracy theories etc.

The military having top classified intelligence is no conspiracy theory.

You have to see the military's view of this: they themselves don't know what to do about it. What are they supposed to do? They are damned if they do and damned if they don't. These military people are not equipped to deal with or to understand alien consciousnesses.

It's not that the military is trying to fool you. They are just managing the situation as best as they know how (which is not very good). And they are looking out for your national defense. There is nothing sinister about this. It's just business as usual.

Ironically it is you who believe in conspiracy theories when you take the position that tens of thousands of reported UFO sightings are all just hoaxes and delusions. Average people have no reason to lie about such things.

49 minutes ago, abundance said:

Tic Tac UFOs have been around for a while now and have been witnessed by other militaries. Although, this isn't an incident involving the military the Lonnie Zamora sighting involved a Tic Tac UFO. He was a police officer who supposedly saw a tic tac craft land and two creatures standing by it. This occurred in 1964....

Cool story, but where is the proof? Give me one reason to believe in that incident.

If aliens are at earth and they have that kind of technology they probably also have technology to disguise as humans. Perhaps Leo is one of them.

In Tate we trust

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ironically it is you who believe in conspiracy theories when you take the position that tens of thousands of reported UFO sightings are all just hoaxes and delusions. Average people have no reason to lie about such things.

The number of report itself doesn't prove or disprove anything. Take big foot for instance:

2021-06-08_01-02.png

There definitely are UFOs (objects not identified) but none of the UFO sighting confirms them to be of alien nature. It's like you are trying to convince us that big foot is homosexual based on the amount of big foot reports there are. No matter how many UFOs we find it doesn't confirm it's aliens. Each individual case has it's own individual explanation. Even if there are aliens out there among the UFOs it wouldn't explain 100% of the UFOs. Most of the UFOs are debunkable (like the one you linked at the beginning of this thread). If you don't want to provide any extra evidence there's not much more to chat about here.

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

If aliens are at earth and they have that kind of technology they probably also have technology to disguise as humans. Perhaps Leo is one of them.

Wouldn't they argue against there being aliens if they want to keep it a secret though? Maybe they actually brainwash regular humans using heavy metals to force their brain into believing there are no aliens, giving them brain fog to make them ignore all the incredible alien evidence out there... xD

1 minute ago, 4201 said:

Wouldn't they argue against there being aliens if they want to keep it a secret though? Maybe they actually brainwash regular humans using heavy metals to force their brain into believing there are no aliens, giving them brain fog to make them ignore all the incredible alien evidence out there... xD

If I was an alien I would use reverse psychology.

In Tate we trust

41 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

If I was an alien I would use reverse psychology.

Because I'm an alien I'm much smarter than you and so I use reverse reverse psychology instead :ph34r:

Edited by 4201

3 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

This is wrong.

Correction: A Government Document obtained by Skyfort and Luis Elizondo via The Freedom of Information Act is my source.

But don't worry by June 25th we will confirm that with The Report.

2 hours ago, 4201 said:

The number of report itself doesn't prove or disprove anything. Take big foot for instance:

2021-06-08_01-02.png

There definitely are UFOs (objects not identified) but none of the UFO sighting confirms them to be of alien nature. It's like you are trying to convince us that big foot is homosexual based on the amount of big foot reports there are. No matter how many UFOs we find it doesn't confirm it's aliens. Each individual case has it's own individual explanation. Even if there are aliens out there among the UFOs it wouldn't explain 100% of the UFOs. Most of the UFOs are debunkable (like the one you linked at the beginning of this thread). If you don't want to provide any extra evidence there's not much more to chat about here.

Or... Maybe Big Foot is real? ;)

There is a big difference between backwood rednecks confusing bears for Big Foot vs trained navy pilots telling you about alien craft.

Of course not all UFO reports are valid. But it only takes 1. There is always noise in the data. That doesn't debunk the bottomline.

@Leo Gura 

Who says Bigfoot is unreal? 

Bigfoot is as real as my backyard tree. 

Bigfoot is real. Full guarantee. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, 4201 said:

Because I'm an alien I'm much smarter than you and so I use reverse reverse psychology instead :ph34r:

In Tate we trust