Leo Gura

Pentagon Confirms New UFO Video

529 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Yes I definitely do.

To troll you guys.

Actually after seeing all this nonsense, almost I too want to troll you.

Stop asking what their motivation is, instead go for the evidence. The evidence tells us that there are countless cases of hoaxes in this field. https://www.livescience.com/20645-ufo-sightings.html

Stop being so naive. All people don't act like you. Some people lie, murder, eat poop, etc., all kind of things that you think would be unthinkable, so you might think such people don't even exist.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_traps_for_intelligence_analysis "The most common personality trap, known as mirror-imaging, is the analysts' assumption that the people being studied think like the analysts themselves."

With that logic, you can deny anything xD

There are countless of spiritual teacher that are fake and tell bullshit, so spirituality is a joke and totally fake :)

There are countless of politicians that are corrupt, so all of them are corrupt and none of them act because they truly care :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Blackhawk How do you explain the Rendlesham UFO encounter?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

16 minutes ago, Shin said:

With that logic, you can deny anything xD

There are countless of spiritual teacher that are fake and tell bullshit, so spirituality is a joke and totally fake :)

There are countless of politicians that are corrupt, so all of them are corrupt and none of them act because they truly care :)

That's right. That's why you go for direct experience and don't blindly believe in someone like a fool. Or go for evidence.

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Blackhawk How do you explain the Rendlesham UFO encounter?

Probably a hoax.

Evidence please, and not just some useless words.

2 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Military personell found elevated levels of radioactivity inside the landing marks made by the craft. Ep. 5-6 of The Basement Office series on yt.

4 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

That's right. That's why you go for direct experience and don't blindly believe in someone like a fool. Or go for evidence.

Probably a hoax.

There is a difference between being your own authority and being so skeptical that  you don't entertain the possibility of almost anything that you don't judge proved enough by whatever authority you hold dear (by your standard).

Refuting everything like you do is not being open minded.

God is love

And God in them

Or another possiblity is that aliens are here observing us, yet the vast majority of sightings are false positives. Both things can be true at the same time.

Hell even if the alien hypothesis is eventually validated in some substantial way, that doesn't mean that every ambiguous sighting is credible, or that those weird lights in the sky that you saw in the sky weren't an optical illusion with a terrestrial explanation.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

1 minute ago, DocWatts said:

Or another possiblity is that aliens are here observing us, yet the vast majority of sightings are false positives. Both things can be true at the same time.

Trying to guess their intentions is way different than merely acknowledging the possibility of their existence. For all we know, that would be like an ant trying to predict the next US election. We have no idea what level of intelligence we're dealing with.

11 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Military personell found elevated levels of radioactivity inside the landing marks made by the craft. Ep. 5-6 of The Basement Office series on yt.

Evidence please.

10 minutes ago, Shin said:

There is a difference between being your own authority and being so skeptical that  you don't entertain the possibility of almost anything that you don't judge proved enough by whatever authority you hold dear (by your standard).

Refuting everything like you do is not being open minded.

66a227e3b6eb0a6970766062944b2eb8.jpg

Well the thing is we don't care about you believing this stuff.

You on the other hand care a lot that we do.

That should tell you something :ph34r:

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Blackhawk said:

Evidence please.

I just gave you my citations: Ep. 5-6 of The Basement Office. The co-presenter, Nick Pope, worked for the UK Ministry of Defence for over 20 years.

9 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I just gave you my citations: Ep. 5-6 of The Basement Office. The co-presenter, Nick Pope, worked for the UK Ministry of Defence for over 20 years.

There is so much evidence in that series that can be check on wikipedia and elsewhere.

You really need to close your eyes, shout really loudly and slap yourself in the face to not be open to the idea that ufos and aliens are a real possibilities xD

God is love

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

You really need to close your eyes, shout really loudly and slap yourself in the face to not be open to the idea that ufos and aliens are a real possibilities xD

Alien denial is an ideology that goes hand-in-hand with the intraparadigmatic attitudes of pop science (cynicism and rigidity). Maybe when Pope-o-science Neil daddy Tyson changes his mind, maybe then we'll see some changes in the collective consciousness of neopositivists ?

51 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Ok I just watched those episodes, zero evidence.

40 minutes ago, Shin said:

There is so much evidence in that series that can be check on wikipedia and elsewhere.

It's a possibility, but unlikely.

5 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

It's a possibility, but unlikely.

Unlikely for you because you are resisting to the truth out there :)

961782b51d5a0504c188c2eac08bd945.png

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

46 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

What is evidence?

I am struck by the similarity between God and UFOs.  The obvious question that skeptics ask is, if God exists why doesn’t he just reveal himself?  The same with UFOs.  If the aliens exist then why don’t they just reveal themselves?  The whole issue could be resolved tomorrow.  Maybe the answer comes from searching within rather than looking externally.   You find God by looking inwards to your essence.    Maybe the aliens are also within you.  But we tend to search for evidence in what we perceive as external to us.  Is there any difference between a UFO sighting and a statue of Zeus?

https://www.openculture.com/2013/05/carl_jungs_1957_letter_on_the_fascinating_modern_myth_of_ufos.html

Vincit omnia Veritas.

I'm willing to bet the government has to some degree reversed engineered some of the alien tech.

15 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

I'm willing to bet the government has to some degree reversed engineered some of the alien tech.

Seems a bit like assuming that the Roman Empire could have reverse engineered a fighter jet that was sent back in time.

Inadequate material science and a lack of foundational theoretical understanding would have prevented them from being able to grasp what it was they were even looking at, let alone reverse engineer such a complicated machine.

There's no reason to assume that our current efforts would be any more successful.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

@DocWatts

3 hours ago, DocWatts said:

Seems a bit like assuming that the Roman Empire could have reverse engineered a fighter jet that was sent back in time.

Inadequate material science and a lack of foundational theoretical understanding would have prevented them from being able to grasp what it was they were even looking at, let alone reverse engineer such a complicated machine.

There's no reason to assume that our current efforts would be any more successful.

Sorry I meant the branch in area 51, the secret branch. And it doesn't mean that they completely understand the alien technology now, assuming they have tight controls against leak of information, but it's more realistic to slowly understand the thing. It took humanity thousands of years to understand that the earth revolves around the sun, it might be like that with alien tech. We might need advanced A.I devices ti help reverse engineer alien tech.

Listen carefully to Jim Penniston, and also look at his behavior etc. while he's talking. And pay close attention to how you want to believe him:

Do you think he's telling the truth?