Leo Gura

Pentagon Confirms New UFO Video

529 posts in this topic

I'm not gonna prove anything to you guys. If you wanna act dense, then enjoy stewing in your ignorance.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I simply hold the postition of not knowing when it comes to aliens. It's not like having a belief on this matter changes anything, so why have one?

Believing that they haven't visited Earth, would require me to to change position when it turns out to be wrong, and if I had a positive opinion on that, then I would have to search for evidence and constantly explain myself. Why bother?

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

@Leo Gura Why would they keep it a secret? And would really all other nations keep it secret too? And could all the nations keep it secret for so many years?

Because nations still see other nations as rivals, and we rather keep our secrets than share what we know.

Governments wont openly say "we see these things but we cant stop them or identify them" because then you are openly admitting to a weakness. Nations also cant say you have crashed crafts because then they are seen as a threat and rival nations will send their spies over, secrets have more value than open knowledge.

If we as a civilization prioritized other things, like working together, then disclosure would have happened already.

Edited by Mafortu

2 minutes ago, Mafortu said:

Because nations still see other nations as rivals, and we rather keep our secrets than share what we know.

Governments wont openly say "we see these things but we cant stop them or identify them" because then you are openly admitting to a weakness.

If we as a civilization prioritized other things, like working together, then disclosure would have happened already.

Come on man. So far fetched.

8 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Come on man. So far fetched.

Is it, really? Have you missed all the disinformation campaigns going on in the last years with china and Russia in an attempt to destabilize the western world?

Unless you also don't believe that, then you must be living under a rock.

Edited by Mafortu

5 hours ago, DocWatts said:

went the Bob Lazar route of just hoping people take his word about it.

Lazar is a shady character, no doubt about that.

But how the fuck did bob lazar knew about area 51?

How the fuck did bob lazar knew the exact day, and the exact time they were playing with the flying saucers?

How the fuck did bob lazar knew about element 115?

There is a 4th question but I can't remember

3 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Lazar is a shady character, no doubt about that.

But how the fuck did bob lazar knew about area 51?

How the fuck did bob lazar knew the exact day, and the exact time they were playing with the flying saucers?

How the fuck did bob lazar knew about element 115?

There is a 4th question but I can't remember

Still sounds like one of those Halloween stories to excite and thrill. But zero evidence to back things up. It's an interesting made up thing to entertain. Enjoy!

Edited by Gregp

1 hour ago, Tim Ho said:

More pilots/govern officers, infared radar videos... came out and confirm these UOF.

Here are what we learned

- UFO footages are real

- They are not US (confirmed by US official)

- They seem to be beyond earthy technology or science

My conclusion:  

- UFOs are real and beyond questioning now

- Aliens are still not yet confirmed scientifically, but they likely exist and were already aware of our existence

The things on UFO footage are most likely just normal airplanes, balloons, birds, and other normal stuff.

Mick West has debunked the footage in the video in your post.

@Blackhawk Hi!

This is about how to keep people motivated to want write posts in topics, if we want to be able keep read posts from all kind of various members, that are interested to share and discuss.

Please continue to contribute in every topic you want to, every voice is important.

I want to be straight and tell you that, i have send reports on some of your posts.

You are free to report me if you want.

Your voice/perspective/point-of-view/opinion, are equal important as anyone's here in the forum?

Therefor if you want your voice be equal important, how to balance your voice and give other members air/room/space for their voice as well, even if they not share same voice/perspective/point-of-view/opinion as you?

10 hours ago, Tim Ho said:

More pilots/govern officers, infared radar videos... came out and confirm these UOF.

Here are what we learned

- UFO footages are real

- They are not US (confirmed by US official)

- They seem to be beyond earthy technology or science

My conclusion:  

- UFOs are real and beyond questioning now

- Aliens are still not yet confirmed scientifically, but they likely exist and were already aware of our existence

Scientists won't be able to ignore this anymore.

This is wrong.
It is wrong because it challenges my worldview that I unconsciously got from my environment.

So you see, it can't be true, because I said so, and because other around me say so.
Therefore, your arguments are invalid and shouldn't be shared on this forum, cause it's not true, cause I said so.

Btw, if it was true, why it's not on tv ? Why no official are confirming this ? Why no scientists say it's possible ?

See, you're wrong !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Yeah this is nothing new, governments have known about this stuff since the 1940's.

What most people don't understand though is that the UFO's and the aliens are hyperdimensional, they're not coming from other planets, they exist around us in a 4th dimensional realm out of phase with our normal reality and they phase shift into our world using these craft. The idea that they're coming from other planets in a tin-can is just our primitive minds projecting our very limited understanding about how reality works.

Here's an excerpt from a declassified document on the FBI's own government website for example, see point 5 in particular:

1e5e7c40dde8.jpg

The full document is here: https://vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 1 of 16/view

Quote from Paul Hellyer ex- Minister of National Defence of Canada from the video below: "UFO's are as real as the airplanes flying overhead... at least four species have been visiting earth for thousands of years"

Note: He talks about some of the star-systems which they come from which may at first seem like it contradicts the excerpt from the previous document which says that they exist in a realm around the earth. From my own understanding, they definitely exist hyper-dimensionally but some are around earth most of the time and others around other planets. And the way they travel large "distances" would seem to be beyond our understanding, it's like locking into a time period and density and phase shifting into it rather than actually crossing physical distance.

Interview with Bob Lazar who worked on reverse engineering UFO's in Area-51

While I think it's silly to be a hard skeptic (dismissing even the possiblity of aliens out of hand), I do find it amusing how eager some are to consider the issue settled. The vast majority of these claims being debunked should at least give one pause when considering the small handful of cases that are more plausible, even if you do end up accepting them as credible. 

What's really going on here is that aliens are a reasonable hypothesis that has been put forward, that has yet to be validated in a definitive way. Definitely worth of further study. 

I really appreciate the approach Lex Fridman takes in his discussion with David Fravor, approaching the topic from a standpoint of scientific inquiry that avoids falling in to either of the two hardline camps (either hard skeptic or uncritical believer).

Interesting to note that I went in expecting to hear about the Tic Tac incident, and left learning a ton about aviation and what it's like to be a fighter pilot. Good on Lex for giving him an opportunity to discuss something other than just the Tic Tac incident, as you could hear how excited he was when Lex was asking him about aviation and about his career. 

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

1 hour ago, DocWatts said:

The most definitive thing that can be said at the moment is that a select few of these phenomena being aliens is an intriguing possiblity, and one that warrants further study. 

It goes from being an intriguing possibility to a very high probability, or even certainty, when you research the whole field of ufology, i.e. the many hundreds of abduction cases etc. The problem your average Joe has when assessing what's going on with UFO's is they only have exposure to the tip of the iceberg from what's released to them by the media within a recent timeframe, they might have just caught a few recent stories and are basing their entire belief around that.

Take Travis Walton, I'm sure you've already heard of the case if you have any interest in the subject already since it's one of the most widely known cases. In the 1970's he was a logger with his colleagues in a truck in a forest at night. They see a UFO on the ground with the lights and everything, Travis gets out goes towards it and is just a few meters away.  A laser shoots out of the UFO and knocks him to the ground, his friends flee but then go back for him and he's gone. He's missing for a week, his colleagues, one of them in constant tears, are interviewed by police. then is found by the side of the road. He recounts how he was taken onboard the craft where aliens operated on him. He and all of his colleagues passed several rounds of lie detector tests. 

That's one case, it stands out and is a widely known one because of the multiple witnesses, but there are many, many more.

Now if you combine the many cases where people are actually face to face with aliens with the fact that the Pentagon are releasing footage of crafts flying around defying physics and combine that with military insiders coming out saying this stuff is happening... well it starts approaching the realm of certainty rather than just a possibility. 

6 hours ago, Shin said:

This is wrong.
It is wrong because it challenges my worldview that I unconsciously got from my environment.

So you see, it can't be true, because I said so, and because other around me say so.
Therefore, your arguments are invalid and shouldn't be shared on this forum, cause it's not true, cause I said so.

Btw, if it was true, why it's not on tv ? Why no official are confirming this ? Why no scientists say it's possible ?

See, you're wrong !

I know who you are trying to make fun of but this is a dishonest strawman. Nobody denies the fact UFO exists or are confirmed (there are things in the sky that fly which are not identified). Some people see UFO and conclude it's aliens some people see UFO and refuse to conclude its aliens. 

Seeing a phenomenon you don't understand and saying "It's aliens!" is similar to seeing electricity in the 1200s and saying "it's magic!". There are a lot of things we don't understand about the universe and so far truth has always been more intricate than a catch-all explanation like aliens (or magic).

If you start believing in aliens you can simply attribute every thing we don't understand to it. Expansion of the universe? Alien technology. How did ancient egyptian make the pyramids? Aliens! Why did Trump lose the election? It was rigged by aliens!!!

The main problem with this world view is not that it's "too crazy" or "too radical" but simply that it stops the mind from staying curious. That's what conspiracy theories and catch-all explanations do. No need to look further, you already have a crazy explanation which is so vague it covers everything.

Edited by 4201

7 minutes ago, 4201 said:

I know who you are trying to make fun of but this is a dishonest strawman. Nobody denies the fact UFO exists or are confimed (there are things in the sky that fly which are not identified). Some people see UFO and conclude it's aliens some people see UFO and refuse to conclude its aliens. 

Seeing a phenomenon you don't understand and saying "It's aliens!" is similar to seeing electricity in the 1200s and saying "it's magic!". There are a lot of things we don't understand about the universe and so far truth has always been more intricate than a catch-all explanation like aliens (or magic).

If you start believing in aliens you can simply attribute every thing we don't understand to it. Expansion of the universe? Alien technology. How did ancient egyptian make the pyramids? Aliens! Why did Trump lose the election? It was rigged by aliens!!!

The main problem with this world view is not that it's "too crazy" or "too radical" but simply that it stops the mind from staying curious. That's what conspiracy theories and catch-all explanations do. No need to look further, you already have a crazy explanation which is so vague it covers everything.

I don't know about alien, this was more about making fun of the opposite pole of what you describe.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

I don't know about alien, this was more about making fun of the opposite pole of what you describe.

Maybe I'm totally wrong and the "opposite pole" you describe are actually triggered by "UFO evidence" and this evidence shatters their worldview but IMO, the fact Leo and so many others are so eager to believe in aliens after seeing UFO footage is much more "triggering" for some.

For many Leo is a role model and it's a bit like discovering your role model is a flat earther. The dude you've been listening to videos for ages, the dude who got you into meditation and changed your life. Yes the same dude looks at blurry pentagon footage and is already 100% convinced those are evidence of aliens, refuses to provide further proof and calls anyone who disagree with him "dense".

I think this is a factor but also the frustration of people being naive and buying into theories so fast. It's easy to judge other people for doing that when you already dislike yourself for doing the same in other areas of life. "Ah if only I wasn't so naive and didn't buy into every bullshit story my mind creates!" this can make a lot of struggle that is then projected outward to other people who buy into cheap stories online.

At the end of the day nobody would cry if those UFOs were actually confirmed to be aliens. Nobody would "suffer a shattered worldview". I don't think anyone actually cares about defending that no-alien worldview it's much more about the meta-POV of "Do I believe cheap stories? Am I able to admit I don't know?".

@dlof If your aim is to have these sorts of phenomena taken seriously enough to be studied further, it would be advantageous to separate the few more credible claims (such as David Fravor) from the field of 'UFO-ology'.

The reason why the scientifically minded people don't take abduction stories seriously (aside from just a general lack of evidence) is that the whole field reeks of what I'll call magical thinking, akin to ghost hunting and the search for bigfoot.

29 minutes ago, 4201 said:

Maybe I'm totally wrong and the "opposite pole" you describe are actually triggered by "UFO evidence" and this evidence shatters their worldview but IMO, the fact Leo and so many others are so eager to believe in aliens after seeing UFO footage is much more "triggering" for some.

For many Leo is a role model and it's a bit like discovering your role model is a flat earther. The dude you've been listening to videos for ages, the dude who got you into meditation and changed your life. Yes the same dude looks at blurry pentagon footage and is already 100% convinced those are evidence of aliens, refuses to provide further proof and calls anyone who disagree with him "dense".

I think this is a factor but also the frustration of people being naive and buying into theories so fast. It's easy to judge other people for doing that when you already dislike yourself for doing the same in other areas of life. "Ah if only I wasn't so naive and didn't buy into every bullshit story my mind creates!" this can make a lot of struggle that is then projected outward to other people who buy into cheap stories online.

At the end of the day nobody would cry if those UFOs were actually confirmed to be aliens. Nobody would "suffer a shattered worldview". I don't think anyone actually cares about defending that no-alien worldview it's much more about the meta-POV of "Do I believe cheap stories? Am I able to admit I don't know?".

I agree with this, but I also think that it's not too difficult to compartmentalize one's beliefs, and it's completely possible to be highly knowledgeable in some areas while being mistaken in others. I mean if you're already assigning ontological reality to DMT entities, it's not too much of a stretch to buy into UFOs being aliens.

I don't see it as a big deal, since I don't have to agree with someone on everything to learn from them. I can see Pope Francis as an admirable figure without having to believe in the resurrection Jesus, or think that Karl Marx had important things to say without being a Communist.

Edited by DocWatts

1 minute ago, DocWatts said:

I agree with this, but I also think that it's not too difficult to compartmentalize one's beliefs, and it's completely possible to highly knowledgeable in some areas while being mistaken in others. I mean if you're already assigning ontological reality to DMT entities, it's not too much of a stretch to buy into UFOs being aliens.

I don't see it as a big deal, since I don't have to agree with someone on everything to learn from them. I can see Pope Francis as an admirable figure without having to believe in the resurrection Jesus, or think that Karl Marx had important things to say without being a Communist.

Yes I agree. It's not a big deal for me either. Leo can believe in whatever he wants about aliens it won't make his future metaphysical content any less good. But this is because I no longer see Leo as a role model, just as a messenger. I wouldn't mind listening to anybody about any subject, the author doesn't define the quality of the content

But for more vulnerable people they kinda have to judge who they can trust in terms of self-help and generally people will use all types of ways to judge people. If you are the guy who claims to be infinitely open minded, who claims to dive into epistemology and be "the best" at knowing what Truth is, then what the heck is this? :P At the end of the day it's really none of my business. I just think this explains the frustration perceived in this thread much better than some sort of clinging to there not being aliens.