Leo Gura

Pentagon Confirms New UFO Video

529 posts in this topic

I'm even more skeptic about this shit now.

Now I personally think that David Fravor and all the other pilots are world class liars.

Whole this field is full of liars, so I can't see why also the pilots wouldn't be. Being a pilot doesn't make you a honest person etc., it only means that you can fly a aircraft.

Edited by Blackhawk

8 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I'm even more skeptic about this shit now.

Now I personally think that David Fravor and all the other pilots are world class liars.

Whole this field is full of liars, so I can't see why also the pilots wouldn't be. Being a pilot doesn't make you a honest person etc., it only means that you can fly a aircraft.

Really? All of them are lying? What would the motivation for that be?

Seems far more plausible to posit that they're being Honest about whatever it is they've seen and experienced, and go from there.

It doesn't mean that their Interpretations for the cause of the phenomena are necessarily correct, but just positing that people that come who forward are being dishonest seems like a way of avoiding challenges to your skepticism on this issue.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

5 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

Really? All of them are lying? What would the motivation for that be?

Seems far more plausible to posit that they're being Honest about whatever it is they've seen and experienced, and go from there.

It doesn't mean that their Interpretations for the cause of the phenomena are necessarily correct, but just positing that people that come who forward are being dishonest seems like a way of avoiding challenges to your skepticism on this issue.

Abother reason why I think they are lying is because they are defending the video footage, even when the video footage has been debunked.

They are acting like Luis Elizondo in the video I posted above.

What would the motivation be? Well, what is the motivation for all the other people lying? Many possible reasons, for example pathalogical liar, money, boredom, attention, trolling, delusion, fame, etc.

I don't deny that some people have seen unidentified aerial phenomena, but I don't think the pilots in the Nimitz incident have. They are all lying.

What phenomena is there which they could have mistaken so badly?

A airplane? No. A helicopter? No. A reflection? No. A bird? No. A balloon? No. A drone? No. A weather phenomena? No.

And if it isn't even aliens, what do we then have left?

That they are lying.

Edited by Blackhawk

What If I told you I saw an Alien coming out of an UFO and speaking in an Alien language ?

Am I lying or do I need to get a selfie with him next time ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@DocWatts I hope you admit that there's at least a possibility that they are just good liars. That we are underestimating how good liars some people can be.

I have been hurt in my life before when I have trusted/believed in people. So I have learned: always think the worst about people. People are often much worse than you can even imagine.

Edited by Blackhawk

42 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

@DocWatts I hope you admit that there's at least a possibility that they are just good liars. That we are underestimating how good liars some people can be.

Sure, it's of course a possiblity that some of the people who come forward about this stuff are fabricating stories.

But the idea that the a majority of the Air Force pilots who came forward are just Inventing stories for attention (rather than mistaking conventional things as extraterrestrials) seems even more unlikely than Aliens.

The problem isn't that people who make these claims are all lying, it's that eyewitness testimony without other types of 'hard' evidence can only go so far as an explanatory mechanism. 

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

20 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

Sure, it's of course a possiblity that some of the people who come forward about this stuff are fabricating stories.

But the idea that the a majority of the Air Force pilots who came forward are just Inventing stories for attention (rather than mistaking conventional things as extraterrestrials) seems even more unlikely than Aliens.

The problem isn't that people who make these claims are all lying, it's that eyewitness testimony without other types of 'hard' evidence can only go so far as an explanatory mechanism. 

Not "only for attention". Like I said, there's a million different possible motivations.

I think the most likely one is that they are all hired by TTSA. TTSA is a money producing hoax company. I think it was TTSA (To The Stars Academy) which somehow got their hands on the debunked video footage, which the pilots are now defending.

And there's only max 3 pilots. So it's not a difficult thing to pull off.

Edited by Blackhawk

4 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

They are acting like Luis Elizondo in the video I posted above.

It's nuanced, Luis Elizondo works for the CIA and we're expected to believe he's the disclosure Santa Claus. He "used to be" a counterintelligence special agent, a role which requires being a very proficient BS'er. The whole disclosure thing is obviously has some kind of agenda behind it, but you'd have to be operating on flat-earther level of intelligence to believe the pilots are lying about seeing what they saw. 

If you wanted to get into some investigation into this to start getting an idea of what might actually be going on you could watch some DarkJournalist videos on YT. He recently released interviews with John Warner IV, the son of Catherine Mellon of the Mellon banking family and Senator John Warner III. Members of his family are directly involved in this disclosure narrative so he could be worth listening to:

Edited by dlof

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That doesn't debunk the bottomline.

Yeah the "bottomline" isn't debunked. Only individual cases can be debunked. You can't debunk the idea of magic existing either, you can only debunk individual phenomenon to not be magic in nature. In fact I believe this is what we call understanding.

1 hour ago, 4201 said:

Yeah the "bottomline" isn't debunked. Only individual cases can be debunked. You can't debunk the idea of magic existing either, you can only debunk individual phenomenon to not be magic in nature. In fact I believe this is what we call understanding.

Not sure how sincere you're being, it seems you're mainly interested in arguing abstractions and word-play at this point. We have Navy pilots with decades of experience coming out saying they've seen these things and that they believe essentially that they can't be anything else other than aliens. I'm sure you're intelligent enough to understand that debunking a polaroid some granny took of a hubcap or something doesn't actually make a dent in that.

31 minutes ago, dlof said:

Not sure how sincere you're being, it seems you're mainly interested in arguing abstractions and word-play at this point. We have Navy pilots with decades of experience coming out saying they've seen these things and that they believe essentially that they can't be anything else other than aliens. I'm sure you're intelligent enough to understand that debunking a polaroid some granny took of a hubcap or something doesn't actually make a dent in that.

If you want to talk about a specific case just link it. Abstract references to a number of cases don't do much. The cases linked in this thread has already been debunked, feel free to add more evidence if you have any.

Edited by 4201

Seems like you guys haven't even watched the video series about UFOs I linked on my blog.

https://www.actualized.org/insights/new-york-post-ufo-series

Of course it's not some definitive proof. but it builds a powerful case if you watch it all with an open mind.

But again, those of you with closed minds shouldn't even watch it, because nothing can help you open your mind except an alien raping your in your sleep.

The game your mind is playing is: any evidence you receive, you will rationalize away.

You can lead a mule to water, but you can't make him drink.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

In 2001 Steven Greer organised the first version of 'the Disclosure Project' in which over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. These are summaries of their stories and the statements that they would testify about their testimonies in congress:

As I remember correctly around 2009 a second version of the Disclosure Project press conference was given with many other interesting insider revelations. 

Personally I find Bashar's perspective on First Contact, disclosure, spirituality and the existence of extra terrestrial intelligence way more inspirational than the ufology community or the current stages of government and pentagon acknowledgement of these unidentified areal phenomena, but it is an interesting development to follow. Bashar has for example in some transmissions described many aspects which are involved in the process of 'First Contact' with another civilisation from their ET point of view:
https://www.basharstore.com/products/the-protocols-of-first-contact-dvd.html

I also recommend this book 'Masters of Limitation': https://www.basharstore.com/books/ 
"The Masters of Limitation: An ET’s Observations of Earth offers not only a unique perspective of human society and our place in the universe, but also gifts us with life-changing information that can profoundly alter our view of reality."

And the 'FIrst Contact' documentary:
https://www.bashar.org/bashar-documentary/

This is a summary of the 2010 version of the Disclosure Project.

And I just stumbled upon this compilation of some recent and some old clips regarding this subject:

Edited by Victor van Rijn

If there still isn't any real evidence of aliens after 5 years, would you then admit that earth probably isn't being visited by aliens?

36 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

If there still isn't any real evidence of aliens after 5 years, would you then admit that earth probably isn't being visited by aliens?

I'm not saying aliens are certain. I just assign it a fairly high probability given everything I understand about spirituality.

See.... you are merely looking for direct evidence whereas I use a trans-human intelligence to interconnect 100s of different data points across dozens of different fields of study, many of which have nothing to do with UFOs or aliens at all. If you are operating from a stage Orange mindset you will not understand that depth of epistemic, metaphysical, and spiritual issues at work here. This goes way beyond the narrow confines of materialists science if these aliens are real. These aliens will be ridiculously conscious motherfuckers, beyond anything the human mind can fathom. Part of my life's work is to actually lay down an epistemic framework for how to understand alien minds, whenever they are encountered. They may not be encountered for a long time, but also, they might not visit us simply because they know we are too stupid to understand them.

I don't expect any hardcore evidence to appear in the next 5 years. All you might get are more photos and videos of orb-like craft from very far away. You're not gonna get pictures of alien corpses or up close spaceships. All of that will be top classified if it exists. And it may not exist.

Don't forget, the odds of humans being alone in this material universe are basically zero. I'm not even talking about other dimensions and so on.

Aliens sure exist. Even my favorite Sasquatch exists. 

Who says no? 

But please use landscape mode while filming, not portrait. 

And use a better equipment not a potato.. 

Or else you end up with something like this. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not saying aliens are certain. I just assign it a fairly high probability given everything I understand about spirituality.

See.... you are merely looking for direct evidence whereas I use a trans-human intelligence to interconnect 100s of different data points across dozens of different fields of study, many of which have nothing to do with UFOs or aliens at all. If you are operating from a stage Orange mindset you will not understand that depth of epistemic, metaphysical, and spiritual issues at work here. This goes way beyond the narrow confines of materialists science if these aliens are real. These aliens will be ridiculously conscious motherfuckers, beyond anything the human mind can fathom. Part of my life's work is to actually lay down an epistemic framework for how to understand alien minds, whenever they are encountered. They may not be encountered for a long time, but also, they might not visit us simply because they know we are too stupid to understand them.

I don't expect any hardcore evidence to appear in the next 5 years. All you might get are more photos and videos of orb-like craft from very far away. You're not gonna get pictures of alien corpses or up close spaceships. All of that will be top classified if it exists. And it may not exist.

Don't forget, the odds of humans being alone in this material universe are basically zero. I'm not even talking about other dimensions and so on.

I see.

I agree that the odds of human beings being alone in this material universe are basically zero. And the stuff about other dimensions etc.