Mu_

Its All God - Video

24 posts in this topic

Yep. He’s right. 


LSD - A God Consciousness Experience (begins at 1:32) 
https://youtu.be/IOLw7_lbJtw

PM me if you have questions about bipolar disorder & awakening. I offer free peer support & guidance to those who need or want it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is this God character I keep hearing about on this forum? What does s/he want? Who's s/he related to?


Consiousness is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, It's all God but not all is The God.

The Supreme Godhead is beyond you. He resides in the stateless beyond-beyond God-state.

You are a limited part of God, a manifestation of God. I could give you millions of reasons why this is the case, but try to understand and reason for yourself why this is the case.

Only God is God. He Exists by Himself and is not dependent on His manifestations or creations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kalo Mmm  What do you mean The god and its all god? 

 

If we want to approach this from a logical vantage point, which isn't the only way to approach this, What material or energy would god use to create stuff, if there is only god to begin with?  It could only use itself.  If its not only God to begin with, where did supposedly stuff begin, to form God so that it could create stuff and Us?.  Nothingness or mysterious processes?  Okay, so those processes are Prime, create god, which creates us, which is ultimately the same.   We are all Prime, or original procesess which have no name and have always been the original.

Or...

Do you think there is God, and then stuff that God creates supposedly us with, like material hanging around IT to make stuff?  If so, then where would this material come from.  If not, what would god do or use to create us?  Intention, thought, magical God motions/sounds/uncomprehensible stuff?  And where does this come from.  God? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

@Kalo Mmm  What do you mean The god and its all god? 

 

If we want to approach this from a logical vantage point, which isn't the only way to approach this, What material or energy would god use to create stuff, if there is only god to begin with?  It could only use itself.  If its not only God to begin with, where did supposedly stuff begin, to form God so that it could create stuff and Us?.  Nothingness or mysterious processes?  Okay, so those processes are Prime, create god, which creates us, which is ultimately the same.   We are all Prime, or original procesess which have no name and have always been the original.

Or...

Do you think there is God, and then stuff that God creates supposedly us with, like material hanging around IT to make stuff?  If so, then where would this material come from.  If not, what would god do or use to create us?  Intention, thought, magical God motions/sounds/uncomprehensible stuff?  And where does this come from.  God? 

 

God Creates and is the Creator. This is an inherent quality of God.

He has no need to use any energy or material to Create. It's pure Omnipotent Will. As the Quran kinda tries to say when it says, "He says "be" and it is".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is, it just is, just is. 
Nothing prior to, or after it, it is. 
God is. 

Love the video :x


The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2021 at 7:29 AM, LastThursday said:

Who is this God character I keep hearing about on this forum? What does s/he want? Who's s/he related to?

Its not a he or a she, its not a thing, its not a wanter or a none wanter and has relation to everything.  This very reading that is happening now, is god in action with an experience of a voice most likely going, I'm not god, this isn't god, I'm reading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mu_ it was slightly tongue in cheek, in that God is often spoken about as if they were a person on this forum.  In other words, God as a concept.

My uneasiness from saying this and that and everything is God, is that God is not defined from the outset.  If God is everything/everywhere/you then why not use the words everything, everywhere and you? Why fall back on some heavily laden and easily misunderstood word? Is God a concept or not? I don't know it's just my personal preference in the end. Maybe I prefer not label it, whatever "it" is.

Nothing against your video BTW, it's great, I love it.


Consiousness is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, LastThursday said:

@Mu_ it was slightly tongue in cheek, in that God is often spoken about as if they were a person on this forum.  In other words, God as a concept.

My uneasiness from saying this and that and everything is God, is that God is not defined from the outset.  If God is everything/everywhere/you then why not use the words everything, everywhere and you? Why fall back on some heavily laden and easily misunderstood word? Is God a concept or not? I don't know it's just my personal preference in the end. Maybe I prefer not label it, whatever "it" is.

Nothing against your video BTW, it's great, I love it.

Your right, its a very confusing word for some, heck I didn't use it for the first 16 years on the "path" so to say, but then something changed, perhaps the word had more weight for me since I never used it.  Perhaps its the worst word to use in general, I've thought about this. 

That said, I'm using the word god in some subtle ways which maybe you've not considered.  Sometimes everything/everywhere/you still brings up notions of a "something-other" thats IN everything or everywhere or is you.  God in the way used here is the Subject with no other parts that form it or are in included in it, nor were there ever.  There is no everywhere, or things in which a god could be in or a you in which are a part of something called god.  Just The Only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its All God, the One. Song version. Timestamped.

 


O.o Ooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mu_ Beautiful :)

Namaste


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one really cracked me up ?. Awesome. 


" ..." 

-The Buddha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I'm just a bull in a china shop

Ever get that feeling after the God realization.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly how it feels after a big trip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 31/03/2021 at 1:35 PM, Mu_ said:

This is Not a be all end all communication of such on the matter nor is any communication but it is a pretty simple pointer that appears to work for some.  Enjoy.

Why do some guys keep repeating the same thing over and over? It's been years. Some people need to keep reaffirming "it's all god". It's almost like you don't really believe "it's all god" and it needs to be repeated over and over.

Edited by MartinezSon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MartinezSon

6 hours ago, MartinezSon said:

Why do some guys keep repeating the same thing over and over? It's been years. Some people need to keep reaffirming "it's all god". It's almost like you don't really believe "it's all god" and it needs to be repeated over and over.

"Its all god" isnt a belief you repeat like a mantra, it's a simple thought which shuts you up.  

Mind is silent then "what do I do?" Arises, "it's all God", ..... back to silence ?.


" ..." 

-The Buddha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now