Stomatopod

Death of Rush Limbaugh

66 posts in this topic

The OG has passed. A full life spent dedicated to spreading unmitigated devilry to tens of millions of Americans.

A lot of people will probably call him a piece of garbage lunatic windbag but honestly he has my genuine sympathy. I can only imagine the kind of trauma and neglect little baby Rush must have endured to become such a monster. Think of how he must have been humiliated in school, slapped around by his father, mother leaving him to cry for hours in his crib. Teased, bullied, ignored, invalidated. And nobody noticed.

But he built a hard shell around that broken heart. He toughened up and took his revenge on the world. Sure he became hated and reviled by all of civilized man - but a leader and savior to bullies and bigots everywhere. A channel for the rage and hatred of all the broken children of America.

Inside that decrepit, bloated, drug addled, bag of hate.. all along was a broken little baby boy, who never was seen, never heard, and never loved for simply being. You deserved much better.

We love you Rush. You did bad. Really bad. Harmful even. But it's not your fault. RIP ;)

Edited by Stomatopod

Although I don't support right wing politics, and it seems he had a ton of personal issues, I feel sorry for his death. 

May he find peace in eternity. RIP. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

A lot of people will probably call him a piece of garbage lunatic windbag but honestly he has my genuine sympathy. I can only imagine the kind of trauma and neglect little baby Rush must have endured to become such a monster. Think of how he must have been humiliated in school, slapped around by his father, mother leaving him to cry for hours in his crib. Teased, bullied, ignored, invalidated. And nobody noticed.

Do you have anything to back up the above speculations?

Lung Cancer 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Society advances one dead mentally-sclerotic Boomer at a time.

Tragic, but also necessary.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Won’t society advance faster if stage Green people took to the schools to educate the children of Blue/Orange, as kids are spirally open. Surely focusing on children instead of adults will develop society faster?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise The adults control what the schools teach. Boomer gotta die out for schools to teach higher things.

The birth of new humans is the functional equivalent of the death of Boomers. You don't get one without the other.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Society advances one dead mentally-sclerotic Boomer at a time.

Tragic, but also necessary.

So tragic.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@How to be wise The adults control what the schools teach.

But the adults are not in the classroom. Surely they could just deceive the parents somehow? Once one child hits Green, all of his/her descendants will be Green, and it is irreversible. It will yield far more than anything you could do with adults.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

this guy was insanely rich too.... imagine amassing all that wealth and at the same time being so miserable and hateful. the guy was literally that slime monster in movies that eats everything and just keeps getting bigger and bigger and crazier and crazier. death was a gift for him and probably the best thing to happen to him. RIP.

Edited by Lyubov

His death should be recognized as another monumental moment of relief for all of us.

Brilliant example of Toxic Life Purpose. What legacy do you want to leave? Theres still time to do something good in the world. :)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@mmKay Not so wise to wish others death.

yea idk im just a kid didn't think this one through ?

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Your video is disrespectful in the wake of his passing. He was no saint, but still a very healthy example of Stage Blue. Perhaps one of the healthiest in mainstream Conservatism. I'd much rather have him lead the right than some of the people over at Fox News.

Rush at his best: 

RIP

9 minutes ago, EternalForest said:

Your video is disrespectful in the wake of his passing. He was no saint, but still a very healthy example of Stage Blue. Perhaps one of the healthiest in mainstream Conservatism. I'd much rather have him lead the right than some of the people over at Fox News.

Rush at his best: 

RIP

He was an example of the unhealthy limitation of Blue if anything. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 hours ago, EternalForest said:

Marcus Aurelius was Healthy Blue.

Rush Limbaugh is what happens when Cartman from South Park grows up and is given a radio show. Guy was little more than a Bigot with a Megaphone, contributing nothing of value and actively making life worse for people.

Not one to engage in schadenfreude, but the world is a better place without him in it. And I'll happily defend that claim to anyone who takes issue with it.

1313_cartmanAnnouncements.jpg

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/