Lyubov

Gamestop stock situation

333 posts in this topic

@aurum thanks for sharing the video. That looks interesting. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Thanks @aurum  I will definitely watch it. Very interesting! Thanks again!

^_^

Edit: I already watched it... I thought it was longer hehehe... and it's true. I want to get rid of all my credit cards. It's crazy.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

15 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Edit: I already watched it... I thought it was longer hehehe... and it's true. I want to get rid of all my credit cards. It's crazy.

Omg you should absolutely do that. 

I don't have a single credit card. 

26 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

thanks for sharing the video. That looks interesting. 

25 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Thanks @aurum  I will definitely watch it. Very interesting! Thanks again!

You're welcome.

25 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Omg you should absolutely do that. 

I don't have a single credit card. 

The only problem is that even if you get rid of your credit cards, you're still talking about the vast majority of the money supply that is created as interest-bearing debt. So there's really no escaping this unless you plan on not using money at all. And even then it's debatable whether you could really isolate yourself from the effect of this.

The only real option to me is systemic change.

4 minutes ago, aurum said:

You're welcome.

The only problem is that even if you get rid of your credit cards, you're still talking about the vast majority of the money supply that is created as interest-bearing debt. So there's really no escaping this unless you plan on not using money at all. And even then it's debatable whether you could really isolate yourself from the effect of this.

The only real option to me is systemic change.

I always thought that a world without money would solve a lot of problems. 

But I guess it's not that simple and I understand that. 

The world grows enough food to feed everyone alive and in some western countries like the US as much as 30% of food gets wasted so why doesn't everybody in the world get fed?

Quite a thinker....hmmm

19 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I always thought that a world without money would solve a lot of problems. 

No I think your intuition is correct. I was just talking with @LfcCharlie4 about this.

Money allows you to increase the scale of human civilization. But when facing an ecological crisis, that's not exactly what you want.

We need to operate within conscious limits and leave the planet better than we arrived.

The other main problem I see with money is that it becomes a proxy for relationship, community & trust.

It's no wonder then, as we fail to find real belonging, that we begin searching for in coping mechanisms like excess consumerism. Which ironically creates more environmental pressures and the need for more money.

33 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

But I guess it's not that simple and I understand that. 

I think it can be done. But I also think it'll take time. We're not ready for that level of relationship & trust just yet.

5 minutes ago, SOUL said:

The world grows enough food to feed everyone alive and in some western countries like the US as much as 30% of food gets wasted so why doesn't everybody in the world get fed?

Quite a thinker....hmmm

This video will change your entire view of humanity. 

It's fascinating. 

19 minutes ago, SOUL said:

in some western countries like the US as much as 30% of food gets wasted so why doesn't everybody in the world get fed?

Quite a thinker....hmmm

Every physical system loses energy to heat and resistance.

Think about it, indeed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

This video will change your entire view of humanity.

It's fascinating. 

I guess it might have changed my view if it wasn't that I've lived this way at times in my life before. Not nearly as long of a stretch at once and maybe not as extreme monetarily but I'm familiar with this lifestyle. Living wild can be a challenge but rewarding, too.

Although, I chose locations to live that had hot and cold running water, haha. River or stream, fresh water spring to drink and hot springs to soak. I hunted, fished and gathered because I was far from towns but supplemented with a bag of rice and had spots for different seasons.

Still live a relatively minimalist existence not consuming much and as few possessions as I can get by with. It was a special time in my life and I grew alot with my inner life living wild

Edited by SOUL

They found a loophole to continue buying stocks in Robinhood. These guys are relentless... ???

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

This forum is not to be used to coordinate stock market manipulation. People caught doing this will be banned.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This forum is not to be used to coordinate stock market manipulation. People caught doing this will be banned.

I didn’t think about that. I can delete the post ...

Edit: I deleted the image, no worries...

Edited by abrakamowse

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

Yeah, let's just allow and encourage hordes of fools to manipulate whatever stocks they want.

What could go wrong?

You just have no vision for why this is so impactful, and how this can lead to big positive changes in weeding out the corruption and manipulation inherent in the way that things currently are. And you've said absolutely nothing about the corruption that this has laid bare for all to see.

It's things like this Gamestop situation that make average people more conscious of the corruption in the system... which includes these hedge fund managers that contribute nothing of substance to society, but make money by tanking businesses and destroying jobs.

Now, because of these "scummy" day-traders, regular people are seeing that the system is rigged and has always been rigged in favor of Wall Street. And we can watch and see how quickly the rules are changed for them. With the Robinhood App halting trading, they're doing the equivalent of flipping the chess board once the elites start to lose. And so many people are seeing this and recognizing that average people have real power when they organize. And that's huge!

So, don't go into some classist anti-peasant nonsense where you get selectively outraged at the peasantry doing things that the owner class has been doing the whole time. If you give it a shoulder-shrug when hedge fund managers are doing it, I expect the same response when average people start doing it. Otherwise, it's just selective outrage and a reflection of your personal biases.

Recognize this for the force of change that it is, and don't get upset when a group of people that are subject to constant class warfare actually fight back and actually play the game that's been rigged against them and win.

Can't you see that this has thrown a bit of a monkey-wrench in the corruption machine?

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

7463-F344-189-D-46-E5-BA26-50-D66633-FDC

20 minutes ago, Emerald said:

You just have no vision for why this is so impactful, and how this can lead to big positive changes in weeding out the corruption and manipulation inherent in the way that things currently are. And you've said absolutely nothing about the corruption that this has laid bare for all to see.

It's things like this Gamestop situation that make average people more conscious of the corruption in the system... which includes these hedge fund managers that contribute nothing of substance to society, but make money by tanking businesses and destroying jobs.

Now, because of these "scummy" day-traders, regular people are seeing that the system is rigged and has always been rigged in favor of Wall Street. And we can watch and see how quickly the rules are changed for them. With the Robinhood App halting trading, they're doing the equivalent of flipping the chess board once the elites start to lose. And so many people are seeing this and recognizing that average people have real power when they organize. And that's huge!

So, don't go into some classist anti-peasant nonsense where you get selectively outraged at the peasantry doing things that the owner class has been doing the whole time. If you give it a shoulder-shrug when hedge fund managers are doing it, I expect the same response when average people start doing it. Otherwise, it's just selective outrage and a reflection of your personal biases.

Recognize this for the force of change that it is, and don't get upset when a group of people that are subject to constant class warfare actually fight back and actually play the game that's been rigged against them and win.

Can't you see that this has thrown a bit of a monkey-wrench in the corruption machine?

oof

I thought Leo would appreciate the larger picture at play here for something like this, but it seems he's adamant in being a contrarian and pointing out the selfishness coming from all directions , which he is isn't that wrong in by the way.

Still, I think moments in history like this are perfect examples of how we're evolving. It's never been so hilariously transparent that our systems are deeply flawed, corrupt, and unequal. It's so blatant now that no apologist should be able argue otherwise without getting laughed out of the room like a flat-earther.

Hopefully when all is said and done some laws are passed that insulate us all against this stupidity, and regular people start to decondition themselves from the money cult of a society we're in and realize; Rich people truly don't give a FUCK about anyone but themselves.

Fuck The System

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

Apparently they're targeting silver stocks next. Spot price for silver already jumped up $1-$2 in price per oz from $25 within' a day before market close.

Edited by 7thLetter

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein