Lyubov

Gamestop stock situation

333 posts in this topic

Even Martha Stewart was in jail for that. 

Not sure of all the details but it was about having inside information about some stocks.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I find it a bit funny that the creator of this forum is so against a symptom of all this bullshit rather than the ones who are fueling the entire game. 

3 minutes ago, Axiomatic said:

I find it a bit funny that the creator of this forum is so against a symptom of all this bullshit

You don't fix bullshit with more bullshit. If only serious problems could be solved that way.

rather than the ones who are fueling the entire game. 

Like I said, if it was up to me, I'd shut half of Wall Street down.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Scamming a scammer is still scamming. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Anyone who's A) on Reddit, B) is a daytrader, is scum of the Earth. You think these people are saints? Lol

That's like saying: "Look guys, the trolls on 4chan are planning something good to help solve government. Let's follow them."

I think this as an untenable purity test of what's going on. I'm well aware this started on a sub reddit whose original regulars look up to the guy from wolf of wall street. If anything I see it as finding some common ground in a current political climate where there is little between the left and right. 

I think that’s a problem we all have, we think if we criticize something we are against it. Duality thinking is sneaky.

Im trying to learn that and avoid dual thinking, black and white thinking.

I understand what @Leo Gura is saying. It’s not Ok even if it seems a good cause to support any of the two sides.

Theres a saying that goes like the ends does not justify the means. 

(I’m translating from my native language, not sure if that’s how it is said in English)

?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't fix bullshit with more bullshit. If only serious problems could be solved that way.

Like I said, if it was up to me, I'd shut half of Wall Street down.

So like...gang activity is a symptom of something bigger, yet it is not PC to condemn those gang bangers aka victims of society. How is this any different? 

5 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I think that’s a problem we all have, we think if we criticize something we are against it. Duality thinking is sneaky.

Im trying to learn that and avoid dual thinking, black and white thinking.

I understand what @Leo Gura is saying. It’s not Ok even if it seems a good cause to support any of the two sides.

Theres a saying that goes like the ends does not justify the means. 

(I’m translating from my native language, not sure if that’s how it is said in English)

?

people are quite divided on here about this that is for sure. I would like to think my thoughts on this are more nuanced than the typical stage green burn the wall street establishment stance. I think there are some positive merits to this that have not yet made this movement spiral down into complete anarchy. 

Edited by Lyubov

I don't think I can justify their actions.. 

9 minutes ago, Axiomatic said:

So like...gang activity is a symptom of something bigger, yet it is not PC to condemn those gang bangers aka victims of society. How is this any different? 

Yeah, it's not okay for the police to execute gang members. Police gotta follow a higher standard. You don't police gangs by stealing from them to make yourself richer. That is some mafia shit.

Your analogy is twisted.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

people are quite divided on here about this that is for sure 

I think is difficult for us to reach that level of understanding. I still have a hard time, but I understand that this is the correct POV in the long run.

You cannot fight fire with fire... it will end bad.

Edited by abrakamowse

has what so far taken place ostensibly been against current laws though? this seems to be in a gray area. I'm not saying there aren't any devilish aspects to this but have any laws actually been broken yet regard what is going on with reddit?

3 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

You cannot fight fire with fire... it will end bad.

Yea. This. 

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, it's not okay for the police to execute gang members. Police gotta follow a higher standard. You don't police gangs by stealing from them to make yourself richer. That is some mafia shit.

Your analogy is twisted.

I kinda see the redditors as the gang members in this analogy and the police as the government backed hedge funds. 

Cops commit terrible acts as seen with all the civil unrest, yet get more of a pass than a gang member trying to survive. 

I bought 1 share in solidarity with the movement that wants to see wall street reforms. I don't stand to make a lot of money from this and I did not buy it with the intent to turn some huge profit. Maybe I'm getting taken for a ride like those BLM protestors that went to a Russian organized protest to start a fight with the alt-right. If I was wrong on this I will admit it when the dust settles but I want to see how this plays out. 

Too much twisted logic on here. 

6 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

has what so far taken place ostensibly been against current laws though? this seems to be in a gray area. I'm not saying there aren't any devilish aspects to this but have any laws actually been broken yet regard what is going on with reddit?

Super gray area. I think Leo posted a video here , an interview to the guy who wrote the wolf of Wall Street and he said all those things in Wall Street are almost illegal or ethically bad. But it’s complicated to prove is against the law. The guys that work there are breaking the law all the time according to him.

He was in jail if I recall correctly...

Laws are actually broken 

There's a law against collusion and its a serious issue.

You can't collude.. 

Sec got laws for this 

Here is the video  that Leo posted

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Tell yourself that as facists hordes storm the Capitol and rape the congress-people.

Since this is a forum about consciousness I will not support unconscious behavior. I don't care if the whole world is stage Red animals. I will still try to uphold and teach Tier 2. My teachings are for a tiny slice of the population.

Then you should make your teachings private so you can screen your audience for those who are conscious enough. 

If your teachings are only for a small slice of the population, why are they out on YouTube for everyone to see? If your teachings are for a tiny slice of the population, why allow 1 million plus subscribers to access them?

But if you were truly operating from a space of consciousness with regard to Spiral Dynamics, you would recognize that you can't just skip Green... and that each rung of the ladder is contingent upon the stage before it. 

And you should see signs of Green as very promising and as a harbinger of human evolution... even if it is an expression of our evolutionary growing pains.

In fact, we NEED to develop Green as a foundation for Yellow and Turquoise teachings. You can't skip a Spiral Dynamics stage. Skipping stages just means that we won't have the internal or external infrastructure for the ability to develop the stages thereafter.

So, if you're really in favor of a Tier 2 society... then you would see the immense value in moving deeper into Stage Green. And part of that is the development of class consciousness and the ability to recognize that we, as average people, have been on the receiving end of class warfare... and that we can fight back through organizing against the powers that be. And this is the deeper value of this situation.

If you were truly operating from a Tier 2 space with regard to this issue, you'd recognize that each stage on the spiral is integral for human evolution and the gradual unfolding of human potential. And if you think that will be a smooth process, then I suggest you take a peek at a history book at how we've gotten to the stage on the Spiral that we're currently at.

The level of development that we currently have is the result of many ups and downs of human evolution: the good, the bad, and the ugly. And to think it will happen any differently is frankly naive. 

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org