Lyubov

Gamestop stock situation

333 posts in this topic

Ya know, I was reeeeeally tempted to start investing in some stocks near the end of March last year when I saw it plummeting. Wonder what my ROI would be now if I did...

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

You just have no vision for why this is so impactful, and how this can lead to big positive changes in weeding out the corruption and manipulation inherent in the way that things currently are. And you've said absolutely nothing about the corruption that this has laid bare for all to see.

It's things like this Gamestop situation that make average people more conscious of the corruption in the system... which includes these hedge fund managers that contribute nothing of substance to society, but make money by tanking businesses and destroying jobs.

Now, because of these "scummy" day-traders, regular people are seeing that the system is rigged and has always been rigged in favor of Wall Street. And we can watch and see how quickly the rules are changed for them. With the Robinhood App halting trading, they're doing the equivalent of flipping the chess board once the elites start to lose. And so many people are seeing this and recognizing that average people have real power when they organize. And that's huge!

So, don't go into some classist anti-peasant nonsense where you get selectively outraged at the peasantry doing things that the owner class has been doing the whole time. If you give it a shoulder-shrug when hedge fund managers are doing it, I expect the same response when average people start doing it. Otherwise, it's just selective outrage and a reflection of your personal biases.

Recognize this for the force of change that it is, and don't get upset when a group of people that are subject to constant class warfare actually fight back and actually play the game that's been rigged against them and win.

Can't you see that this has thrown a bit of a monkey-wrench in the corruption machine?

There is a higher wisdom in what I am saying that is beyond Green.

You will see this thing backfire and hurt innocent people more than Wall Streeters.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You will see this thing backfire and hurt innocent people more than Wall Streeters.

You're putting the cart before the horse. US society is barely at green. It would be silly to expect more from the collective conscious. It would be like expecting civilians under a stage red leader to be coming together for stage orange individualism before going through the collective rigidity of blue. There is still value in stage green movements in raising people on the lower end of the spiral. Stage green is necessary to fall in love with the collective all before moving into integrative thinking and working with the distinctions within the all. 

Edited by Lyubov

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is true even for people beyond the US if redditors keep having their fun manipulating markets. 

Even though I'm in Australia, our default retirement savings are heavily invested in worldwide stock markets. I would bet that most people's retirement plans even in the UK and Canada for example are also likely invested in major US companies and Index Funds. 

This is another example of why AMERICA FIRST is not realistic in any practical sense without having bigger & broader impacts on citizens of other countries.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But you can't just skip from Green to Yellow. That's not the way societal evolution works.

The system is playing out exactly the way it needs to to evolve. Don't try to rush it.

There will be no skipping of Green. So, let the wisdom of Green do its work. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

The system is playing out exactly the way it needs to to evolve. Don't try to rush it.

Tell yourself that as facists hordes storm the Capitol and rape the congress-people.

Since this is a forum about consciousness I will not support unconscious behavior. I don't care if the whole world is stage Red animals. I will still try to uphold and teach Tier 2. My teachings are for a tiny slice of the population.

@Leo Gura  I heard that the Reddit users are at it again in other parts of the market, not just GameStop.  This market manipulation is happening constantly.  I would love clarification about what would happen if these Reddit stunts continued.  Do you think it could cause many economic recessions, or even a depression?

If these stunts continue, how could it hurt me?  Is there anything that can be done to stop these stunts?  They seem to happening too fast.  Meanwhile, plots like the Reddit users could pop up all over the internet, over a phone, ect.  It does not look like they can be stopped fast enough.

@trenton redditors will be taken to court and their gamble will be put to an end. 

I hope they get whooped in court 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

There exist laws against stock market collusion. For good reason. Seems some of you don't know this. You can't just get a bunch of your friends together and start openly talking about how to manipulate stock prices to fuck people over or wage some political war.

There is a very deep history of stock market collusion and manipulation. This kind of stuff has been happening for centuries, and modern stock markets are guarded against the most extreme versions of it.

You can say, "But hedge funds do it!" If they do it, they do it much more subtly so they don't get caught.

Redditors have raised a bunch of enemies against them all of a sudden because of their stupidity. 

Now hedgies, sec, brokers and corporations are all going to band together against them. 

They dug their own Graves. Now everyone is looking at them and poking them. 

They got no way out of this. They created a shark zone for which they are solely responsible 

You can't break Fed rules and sec rules, not even Dems like AOC or stupid people like Ana Kasparian spreading misinformation about it on tyt. 

Now their stupidity is coming soon to bite them in the ass. They brought this on themselves. 

I have a feeling this movement is going to play out as a taste for what is to come kinda like Occupy Wallstreet. This is going to get squashed and burst but it will grow and morph into something else over the next ten years when something major will happen that will be felt heavily by everyone.

Whatever it morphs into, right now it's gonna be nipped in the bud. 

The sec rules are written in stone. They're not simply going to budge because a group of Dem brats decided to ruffle their feathers. 

This was a stupid ploy. 

I would support a Wall Street protest/boycott. But it has to be done consciously, peacefully, legally.

The spirit of this thing is correct: Wall Street is a toxic place that needs to be cleaned up. No doubt about that. It's just a matter of tactics and strategy for how to actualize that.

Ahahahahaha, wall street protest and boycott, keep dreaming.. 

If nothing, the collision only made them look stronger. Now they can easily play victim and business as usual. 

Fake vigilante

Edited by Preety_India

Some of them were conservatives. Not all Redditors are liberals. The motto of them is like 4chan found a Bloomberg terminal.

And some of the hedge fund managers said that those seems tactics from the Trumpism.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

The redditors whether they are Trumpian or liberals, are soon going to be a non story. 

The bin is waiting for them. 

Rules will be harder on reddit. All of the collusion and instruments for such collusion will be scraped off. 

Nobody wins the cake here. 

Stock market doesn't care for feelings or outrage. 

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I would support a Wall Street protest/boycott. But it has to be done consciously, peacefully, legally.

The spirit of this thing is correct: Wall Street is a toxic place that needs to be cleaned up. No doubt about that. It's just a matter of tactics and strategy for how to actualize that.

Times Square right now...

https://streamable.com/lg8v8s

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

2 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

Some of them were conservatives. Not all Redditors are liberals. The motto of them is like 4chan found a Bloomberg terminal.

And some of the hedge fund managers said that those seems tactics from the Trumpism.

yeah, I've noticed this as well. I wonder if this started out as an astro turf by right wing internet nerds. Either way it has taken on a largely green message. 

10 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I wonder if this started out as an astro turf by right wing internet nerds.

Anyone who's A) on Reddit, B) is a daytrader, is scum of the Earth. You think these people are saints? Lol

That's like saying: "Look guys, the trolls on 4chan are planning something good to help solve government. Let's follow them."