Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kalki Avatar

Leo why are you not enligthened yet?

25 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

Im curious to know as to probably many here, why have you not decided to die fully yet? In my case, my excuse is that I want to be as independent as possible in the physical sense first. I dont want enligthenment and start a drama for those around me while depending on them. But, in your case, not to judge your decisions, why not yet? All of your channel is based on it, you are adult enough, independent, financially free, has more mundane experience, has the knowledge and psychedelics, what else is missing? I want to know in order to learn and not miss in my path aswell. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

Enlightenment is not a permanent state. If you think it is you are knocking your head on the wall.

Just now, BipolarGrowth said:

@oMarcos there are many who claim it is a permanent state. 

There are other half who claim it isn't a permanent state. 

But that's not even the point, looking towards a "permanent state" is going against the current of the river.

I would say is a gradual thing, you become more, and more, and more, and you never reach a "final", it doesn't exist such thing.

Permanent or not, Its clear what I mean. @Leo Gura has spoken on attachments and not wanting to die. But why? Is there any reason or just fear? I mean its ok if its fear, I get it, Its not easy. I just want to know in case it might be benefitial. For ex, being Intelligent in the way you approach your enligthenment is crucial for you and those around. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

It's clear that you are just asking him "Why do you want live and not die"? 

Why would he want to die, he will never go anywhere else, in a sense, death is already here.

It's like asking someone "Why would you want to wake up in the morning while it sounds so much better to be death"

And also because, once the physical body dies, everything is permanently lost, your life purpose, your plans, everything. You can't come back to it just like our ego does.

Edited by oMarcos

@oMarcos Just in case, I dont meant him as a body. Whos saying such thing? Im refering to his ego. And even if all his plans fall, thats just when you are new to heaven. You want to stay there tasting, celebrating, and integrating such greatness. But, after you get used to it, you will want to start helping. In some way. Cuz now you are all. So, he might loose interest in many stuff for a while, but then he will come back even greater. Look at sadhguru, he does all type of mundane stuff. I mean, Leo is able. He could leave his money making him passive income on real estate and stocks, go to a complete foreign country with 5meo and some books for 2 years. And let the forum on mods hands. With a pandemic, what more could leo be wanting out of the world? 

Maybe being constantly alone with 5meo is not that great... There is more going on we don't see it, everyone has shadows. 

After enlightenment there is no enlightenment. All that was before was just a dream.

people conflate far too many different aspects under the binary terms of enlightened and not enlightened. embodiment, emotional mastery, silent mind, understanding, different degrees and states of consciousness, spiritual awakening, selflessness, ego-death, etc. interesting how they paradoxically collapse in on each other. 

Edited by Lyubov

4 hours ago, oMarcos said:

Enlightenment is not a permanent state. If you think it is you are knocking your head on the wall.

When enlightenment happens, so called “mind” doesn’t come back. Because the so called “person” has never “born”. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

There is no one to be enlighted.

Enlightenment is not a state, it is just what is. The state "you" are in is always changing, and you are not any of these states.

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

15 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Im curious to know as to probably many here

not exactly losing sleep over it

Dont look at me! Look inside!

15 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

why have you not decided to die fully yet?

hahahaxD

@Kalki Avatar why have you not decided to grow 30 fingers?

What do you think actually happens after enlightenment?

“Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water.”

If a person gets enlightened, in one moment, they experience eternity, they become one, and then ZOOM right back into the nature of the body to continue experiencing the world as a part of the whole. 

You already are the whole and the part. so my questions for you is what do you think happens to someone when the part realizes it is whole?

What behavior do you imagine they carry out?

Are we supposed to go brain dead and just lay in cave somewhere? for what purpose?

if the part is already whole, then the playing the part is being whole.

Edited by SgtPepper

The realization that there is no enlightenment is enlightenment itself. There is nothing we can do to get there, it would never end. Everything we do is within the dream. Chasing enlightenment is within the dream. The more we are pulled into finding and chasing anything, the further away from the truth we get. Any concept about enlightenment is not it.
Truth is right here.

Edited by wesyasz

Thanks for your answers guys. Specially Leo not answering already answered my Inquiry. 

I think many here are misinterprenting what I mean, it is not complicated. Leo is clearly not enligthened, I can feel his energy and eyes do not have the glow of God yet. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

I'd encourage you not to indulge in judging and categorizing into enlightened/not-enlightened. Not just towards Leo, but in general. I mean, do what you will, but ..it's a questionable categorization to begin with, and regardless, obsessing over enlightenment is counterproductive.

Great replies in here.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@Kalki Avatar it is very hard for people to surrender everything that what they have, including daily emotions, feelings, future expectations, day dreaming, social status, satisfaction vs... Enlightenment is not a self improvement, it is a self destruction. “The one” really let go and surrender hisself or herself (which is called ego death or no self) for enlightenment. “The one” must lost everything since he/she gained since “birth”. Just don’t spend your time judging anyone, but learn  and build your own “path”. It will be better for you. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."