How to be wise

There is no final awakening

48 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@VeganAwake

?? ♥️

It really is The Good News folks! 

When are we going door to door in suits? I suppose we don't even have to because of the hundredth monkey effect. That's really good news. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, James123 said:

Infinite is still something that you have learned. Anything you have learned is not it. Stop believing in 5 meo too much or stay in wonderland.

2 hours ago, James123 said:

Infinity is nothing that I learned. 5 meo stopped my mind , and infinity was revealed, as the limits created by the mind disappeared.(no wonderland at all) I can assure you that there was nothing learned there. The idea that was in my mind when I came back was: absolutely unthinkable (and horrible too because it's more nothing that I ever imagine) . I don't doubt your perception of pure nothingness but what about this, maya, the dream, what do you want to call it? for you it is nothing ... but it is a very rich nothing, very perfect, very deliberate. dont close the door to more deep understanding

@Breakingthewall infinite. b : unlimited extent of time, space, or quantity : boundlessness

it is similar with the dictionary that what you have described. ? Infinite is just a thought. Listen Jiddu Krishanamurti “i” posted for you.

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

for you it is nothing ... but it is a very rich nothing, very perfect, very deliberate. dont close the door to more deep understanding

Because being nothing is genuinely not knowing. As your before birth. What can be more deeper than not knowing? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Listen Jiddu Krishanamurti

I listened, even I think that jiddu was a fake. Was the first master that impressed me , and now I read and I think that he only want to sound misterious.  But you never know. He says that any believe have not worth. Of course I agree. Only direct experience has worth, words and sistem of beliefs are empty, but some ways of thinking could help to make the ego less hard.

infinite. b : unlimited extent of time, space, or quantity : boundlessness

it is similar with the dictionary that what you have described

Yeah normal, thats why I used that word. But I used after to perceive.  When the mind dissapear , the limits dissapear. You realize that the mind is that: a limit that shape the nothingness. Without limit you perceive the infinite ,or the nothing if you prefer. But my realization finish there. After the experience, if I meditate, there is not a wall in front me anymore, there is open, no limit. I think I'm going to costume to that and be nothing. But it isn't the point. The point is that I'm sure that itsnt all. Go for a walk in the country, yes, all is a thought, but what a thought! The nothingness must be only a face of the infinity

@Breakingthewall

Because being nothing is genuinely not knowing. As your before birth. What can be more deeper than not knowing? 

I don't know because I wasn't more deeper, but I think yes, it's possible be. There is a mistery to understand, the being. 

@James123 yep, don't disagree with ya. All those words I use are just expression of creativity. I dont see meaning in any of it. 'saint', 'Awakening' just way of speaking practically about improving ya life, even though theres no life or improving or awakening or whatever. I see where ya coming from, have a good day!

Edited by electroBeam

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is a mistery to understand, the being. 

Forget everything that you have known and learned. Whatever left is what “being” is. 

The top guru’s consider Jiddi Krishanamurti as a man of intelligence. 

Good luck brother! 

@electroBeam you too brother!

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

6 hours ago, mandyjw said:

When are we going door to door in suits?

I did that 9_9

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

‘Final awakening’ is a thought about yourself.

@Nahm How so? 

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

‘Final awakening’ is a thought about yourself. You’re what thought is made of. Thought attachment is the missing of this (yourself), by considering if the thought is true or not. The consideration of final awakening or not, is monkey mind.

?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

@Nahm How so? 

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

I did that 9_9

With a religious group in the past, or on your own? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

16 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

With a religious group in the past, or on your own? 

Mormon missionary, in Sydney, Australia. Loved it, left it, and learned from it. ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

13 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Mormon missionary, in Sydney, Australia. Loved it, left it, and learned from it. ?

Nice! 

5 hours ago, James123 said:

Forget everything that you have known and learned. Whatever left is what “being” is. 

Time to let all go is coming. Good luck for you too my friend

@How to be wise absolutely. there is no end. that is the ego trying to be deceiveptive and see itself accomplished everything and want to be above everyone. the wakening process never end to infinity.

Edited by Conscious life
missing word

Every awakening is final.

Until you forget that it was final.

Ta-da!

You can thank me later.

Edited by Blackhawk

@mandyjw Fuck me, i just had a deep dream where I was with my family explaining them Enlightement.

I was saying to my aunt "see that 'object' in the distance?. Your mind is saying 'table, distance...etc Notice that these are words you learned. Nothing else. Is just labeling. There is actually no distance between that 'object'.

So I was labeling myself ?

Why do I keep having this fucked up dreams. When I wake up it only reminds me I was just explaining Enlightement to myself. My aunt was imaginary.

@Javfly33 Nonduality. Learning and teaching is duality, a false separation. A desire to teach is a desire to learn, both student and teacher are one. Teacher learns from student, student teaches teacher. You can't cause anyone to learn or understand anything, they ask and because there are no separate minds, another can be in tune with the answer to receive it. We're all learners and teachers, and Awareness/Love is the ultimate Knowing, and also the ultimate Openness and Curiosity and Desire to know. It's what we're already made up of. I mean... isn't it brilliant?