electroBeam

San Pedro Trip... Jesus fucking christ. Jesus fucking christ. Jesus fucking christ.

132 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, James123 said:

Unfortunately no. Whatever you say is just a thought. There is no body. Whatever you have learned, just forget everything, thats mahasamadhi. You can not get this with psychedelics, because there is a still thought process. You have to forget everything. There is no such a thing as self, how can you achieve mahasamashi? It is just a word as self, or chair or mind. 

That sounds like regular awakening. 

20 minutes ago, James123 said:

You have to forget everything. There is no such a thing as self, how can you achieve mahasamashi? 

No one achieves mahasamadhi, yet it happens.

1 minute ago, GreenWoods said:

That sounds like regular awakening. 

No one achieves mahasamadhi, yet it happens.

Sorry brother but you don’t know what the awakening is. Whatever you know is just a process of thoughts. Whatever you know just forget them whatever left is mahasamadhi. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123  Thanks James! ^_^

The more I learn the more I want to be in silence... it's amazing. There's no words to describe and there's also no need to do it. But anything that happens is Ok.

And nothing happens at the same time... a paradox.

:)

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Seraphim Sorry but are so wrong on so many levels. U cleary dont understand anything about the Self and God. "Talking to yourself", "delusional". The Truth is He is God, not a tiny part or some part of it. But ALL of IT NOW. 

1 hour ago, GreenWoods said:

@electroBeam Thanks for sharing! Very interesting to read.

For a few months, when I read trip reports, I sometimes somehow seem to pick up some of its energy/actuality to such an extend that it has a noticable effect on my state of consciousness. This report has had the most effect so far.

trippy reading :D

Same thing here! Powerful words from @electroBeam

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

25 minutes ago, James123 said:

Sorry brother but you don’t know what the awakening is. Whatever you know is just a process of thoughts. Whatever you know just forget them whatever left is mahasamadhi. 

I have periods of no-thought and being conscious of Truth and all that stuff. But I'm sure mahasamadhi hasn't happened.

During that period of no-thought this "I'm sure mahasamadhi hasn't happend" doesn't arise, only afterwards. During that period of no-thought, the concept of mahasamadhi doesn't exist. Yet phenomena still exist and that is what later on makes me reason that at that moment there was no mahasamadhi happening. 'You' can deconstruct reality so much that all phenomena can no longer, by any extent be considered to exist / to be there (with eyes open). That only the 'pure' Godhead exists. Yet technically, the phenomena still exist, are still there, you just have deconstructed so much that it can't be considered to exist / be there any more. (and there is obviously no 'considering').

Are you refering to that?

Edited by GreenWoods

You know this strange feeling that you don't want to know truth,  but you don't know why? :D 

Always escaping finding distractions, leaving it for later. 

It is fine to explore  and go deep into spiritual stuff, but when it comes to real deal you are running from it like it is some tragedy that will make you lose more then just yourself. 

Edited by Claymoree

@electroBeam no, I created you and this relatable trip report to remind myself of all the ways I game myself. And that reality is an infinite strange loop and nothing matters. HAHA *pats myself on the back* 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

28 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

uring that period of no-thought this "I'm sure mahasamadhi hasn't happend" doesn't arise, only afterwards. During that period of no-thought, the concept of mahasamadhi doesn't exist. Yet phenomena still exist and that is what later on makes me reason that at that moment there was no mahasamadhi happening. 'You' can deconstruct reality so much that all phenomena can no longer, by any extent be considered to exist / to be there (with eyes open). That only the 'pure' Godhead exists. Yet technically, the phenomena still exist, are still there, you just have deconstructed so much that it can't be considered to exist / be there any more. (and there is obviously no 'considering').

Yes i am referring to that but not totally. Because, If you dont think and dont know how do you know that phenomena is exist? If you dont think, nothing never happens. So called reality creates by monkey mind, which is a process of thoughts. If there is genuinely not knowing, what is mahasmadhi, you, awakening or mind? 

“You can deconstruct the reality” is not to correct way to describe, because self (whatever’s you have learn, birth, death, awakening, mahasmadhi is happens within the self) is an completely illusion. There is no self to deconstruct anything. Therefore if you empty cup and whatever you know forgetting them,  will be mahasmadhi, before birth or after death. Thats why you don’t remember before birth, because self is created by learning and knowing, which is a process of thoughts. If you dont learn you will be never born, if you dont know what is mahasamdhi, it will never be possible for you. You just made it possible with naming and labeling the word, as universe and duality, which is just a process of thoughts again). If you dont think nothing never happens, because you are already it.

SanPedro-Meme.jpg

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

@James123  Thanks James! ^_^

Anytime brother ?

Edited by James123

I regularly experience that stuff sober.

It's the apocalypse.

The reason I'm able to function now is only because I made myself forget the experience.

Remembering the experience results in the apocalypse, and then you forget again.. repeat.

My heart started racing when I read your post, so it almost triggered the thing again.

5 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

I have periods of no-thought and being conscious of Truth and all that stuff. But I'm sure mahasamadhi hasn't happened

I am sorry but you havent experience the truth yet brother. Because, If you think, that something (whatever you think) you learned, will be real for you, such as mahasamdhi. However,  truth never comes from learning, it is already you. 

Edited by James123

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Loving Radiance

Great question. ‘Heal yourself’ such that no self is realized, and thus ‘levels’ are seen through, and then what can not be taught truly miraculously arises.  

!!!!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@electroBeam between me and you.. There is only me. Take away the me.. So only you remain. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho