Adamq8

Frank Yangs response to Actualized.org again

47 posts in this topic

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

14:22

You gonna fucking die just like the next person and the acceptance, total acceptance of your mortalities is when you start to really wake up

Oh no, give me another spiritual teacher, I don't like this one, give me the one that was telling me I'm immortal and can not be killed xD

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Very helpful. But I think what he is saying goes at the same time as what other teachers and also Leo says. 

As he said, "There is no self" is the same thing as "I am everything" I think he is really tryna stop us from misunderstanding the awakening process. I don't think Leo is as much at fault at all. Even with just Leo's video, I was able to experience what Frank is describing. But his video did serve as a great reminder for me. 

You are immortal and also mortal. There is being but also non-being. Damn. This feels great, but also not great. 

Im just wondering why he does a response to actualized?

I think frank is awesome and different kind of "teacher" which i like as i lift and workout and so forth my self.

But I also get a slight feeling that he might use the actualized.org content in his videos to get more views.

And actually i think Leo and Frank is talking about the same things with different words.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

The dudes trying to get views by talking about Leo.

The one thing I don't get.... is why even respond to another teacher?  Isn't that just a big circle jerk?  Isn't that action in itself technically 'unenlightened'?

Now, these are ''arguments'' that I would love to see all over the world. Conversations trying to point out nuances of the awakening process itself. I am cool with this compared to arguments trying to demonize everything and prove that a certain belief is correct.

But hopefully, the day comes when we will have to even drop these high-level spiritual ''arguments'' :D 

Edited by Chi_

1 minute ago, Red-White-Light said:

Does anyone even understand what Frank is even talking about? Can someone explain what he said in a clear way?

Losing the self in the head, the perceiver, the centrum of experience is of supreme importance for him - more important than temporary states of God

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

7 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Adamq8 Does anyone even understand what Frank is even talking about? Can someone explain what he said in a clear way?

He says that realizing God is yet just another stage of awakening, and that we shouldn't stop there and try to go beyond. He says next state is after realizing you are everything and God, you work on realizing you are nothing. Not even nothing. And then dissolve into reality. Then he says even beyond is realizing that reality is beyond being and non-being, beyond perception and non-perception.

edit: tho i'd say you if you can do the nothingness thing then you will simultaneously be conscious that you are everything and also nothing. I think he said that in the video as well.

Edited by Swarnim

Yyyyeah I think this is just a game of semantics and nitpicking ways of communicating.  When you try to explicate the inexplicable, someone can always come around and find some way to “disagree” with what you said in your attempt.

Yawn...

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Adamq8 Does anyone even understand what Frank is even talking about? Can someone explain what he said in a clear way?

read MCTB

@Enlightenment Is that not exactly what Leo was teaching us to do? 

21 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

Losing the self in the head, the perceiver, the centrum of experience is of supreme importance for him - more important than temporary states of God

This is why its important to have different spiritual teachers, Frank reaches to me in places Leo cant (and vice-versa), the same goes for Ralston and the rest of the gang.

17 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

Losing the self in the head, the perceiver

How does one loses being a perceiver? Does it mean losing the experience? I thought even after enlightenment you still perceive but it is recontecextualized into infinity so that you realize things are not merely objects. Is there a stage where the bosy functions without you in there? 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.