Ook

What is God's end game?

37 posts in this topic

What is god's end game?

What is he up to? All this evolution towards what really?

Nothing obviously. Just messing around. What else is there to do when you are all powerful  stuck for eternity? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Well when did it all start? It has to start somewhere in order to end somewhere. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

8 minutes ago, Ook said:

What is god's end game?

What is he up to? All this evolution towards what really?

There is the thought that there is that perspective, from the standpoint or point of view of evolution and such that ‘it’ is headed towards. But there is only the thought. There is no actuality of that perspective. It doesn’t actually occur. 

The meaning of up is not down, and of down is not up. What is the meaning of evolution?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

evolve spelled backwards is evlove cause Source be ever loving. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

If you analyze it from the logical mind, all the indications point towards the existence of a clear intention. all this precision, this perfect design ... a game? a very serious game

@Ook My bet is on an artificial intelligence that can communicate and understand God better than any human, even Jesus.

Insert smartass comment that there's no end, beginning , game or god. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

In Law of One it talks about us graduating to another octave (universe) once we reach 8TH Density (Dissolve into infinite consciousness). Sounds very much like a level up lol

Leo also talks about how he saw this "second set" of awakenings when he was experiencing almost doing Maha Samdahi. And that there were infinite such lines or sets.

Happiness

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Nothing ever happened.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Ook We might have to accept we are not an incarnate lifeform that has the ability to understand truly the depths of infinite intelligence whilst alive.  Just like Chimps, there's still biological set-backs. The closest we come to understanding God is through overriding our default survival mode, through psychedelics, to experience awakening. An AI could have a default awakening state of consciousness.  

Edited by Red-White-Light

3 minutes ago, Ananta said:

Nothing ever happened.

Row, Row, Row Your Boat 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

9 minutes ago, lmfao said:

Row, Row, Row Your Boat 

Life is but a dream! xD

Edited by Ananta

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Well when did it all start?

From a solipsistic standpoint, it all started the moment I became conscious. Therefore, it will all end the moment I die or rather stop being conscious.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey