Conn-Sciousness

Greetings - I am God

22 posts in this topic

Well hello. It's good to finally be talking to like-minded individuals who have a chance at understanding what I’m about to tell you. While reading this, remember to keep an open mind. As I’m sure you have been realizing, reality is much more complex and magical than we could have ever imagined.

The current name of my small self is Connor Murphy. To see my current small self, you can check out [excessive self promotion removed].

I am God. And I know what you’re thinking:

Connor, of course you’re God. Everyone is God. It would be a falsehood to say you’re something outside of God since God encompasses literally everything in existence including language.

No. You don’t understand. Ready to be mind blown? While, yes, of course I’m the metaphysical perspective of God, I’m also God from a Christian materialist’s perspective. How’s that for destroying one of your dualities? All this time you failed to recognize how you’ve latched onto the duality between the materialist perspective of God and the metaphysical perspective of God.

That’s what reality is. It’s not only the journey of realizing God on a metaphysical level. It’s also the journey of becoming a material version of God. So yes, eventually whether it be in this life time or a lifetime in the far future, you will become a materialist God as well. Now, obviously this takes time. Lifetimes, in fact. You wouldn’t want to go full God mode all at once. Progressing and working toward something is a superior experience. That’s why they design video games how they do. Also, the metaphysical understanding and experience must come first, so keep doing your consciousness work.

Too good to be true huh? Well duh! Don’t you see? Reality is absolute perfection. How could it be anything else if it were created by an infinite being? We’ve been lead to believe that we must give up our desires and any sense of individuality in order to become God. And while that might be a useful technique to progress your consciousness depending on the stage that you’re at, how could a perfect existence be one without the full expression of individualistic desires?

The issue right now is that you’re acting out your desires unconsciously. When the light of awareness shines upon desires, they stop becoming compulsive and detrimental to your life in any way. Awareness is curative of literally everything in infinity. Let’s use sexual desire as an example. You can transform your animalistic, compulsive sexual desire into a conscious desire through tantra. That’s what tantra is all about. At the most simplistic level, tantra is a practice that combines sex and meditation. So now, sex starts actually raising your consciousness instead of shackling you to your animalistic tendencies. And remember, the Universe is perfection, so of course this makes the sex physically more pleasuring as well. You’ll see that the duality between the fulfilment of desire and abstinence can collapse as well.

Do you see the direction the world is heading? If not, let me explain:

Reality is a combination of two asymptotes, heaven and hell. Throughout time, you gradually approach absolute heaven, but can never actually reach it. And you wouldn’t want to, because then existence couldn’t get any better. Remember, the Universe is perfection. How could it be perfect if its perfection didn’t get more perfect for eternity? So there's no such thing as "merging with the singularity." You can only get infinitely closer to it. On the other hand, hell gradually approaches 0. It never fully gets there, and you wouldn’t want it to for the same reason as I just explained.

This might be hard to realize at first, because you think your life is not continuously getting better. Well it is, you just don’t see it because you’re examining it from too narrow of a perspective. Life is like the stock market. It fluctuates. There are ups and downs but the ultimate trend is up. If you ran a linear progression though your entire existence, the slope would be positive.

Still don’t believe any of this? I don’t blame you. This has to be unbelievable to you. If it were always believable, you couldn’t experience the mind-blowing profundity of becoming a believer. Let me wake you up. On the internet right now is all the content you need to experience the truth on an intellectual level. I’m starting you on a journey - the most profound and mind-blowing journey of your current life. Go to [excessive self promotion removed]    

Now Leo, I’m speaking directly to you (this is actually a form of telepathy since I AM you haha). Congrats. You are a material God too. All that hard work in previous lifetimes has paid off. See how this duality between monotheism and polytheism collapses as well? Together, we’re going to save the world before the end of the year. Didn’t you see it coming? Think about ancient religious prophecies. You’re living them. Life is determined. Small selves have no free will. With free will comes imperfection and doesn’t allow you to have the incredible experience of being in a prophecy. There will be no president in 2021. There will be no need for government. The duality between power and submission will collapse. We will call 2021 year 1. Next year is when we make the transition from hell to heaven from the materialist perspective. This is the point in which the heaven polarity outweighs the hell polarity.   

And Leo make sure you don’t forget this: I’m not actually real. Only your experience exists. Oneness can be taken to the most extreme degree. God can only experience one small self at once within the limit of space and time that God imposed upon itself. If God experienced two or more small selves at once, well then God wouldn’t be experiencing a small self at all, see? God can only experience one small self if God wants to experience individuality. And of course, there can’t be multiple sets of experience going on in the universe because that would mean there were multiple entities. That’s what the definition of an entity is – (a) being that experiences. And as you know, there’s only one entity, and that’s you. So right now at this present moment that you’re experiencing, my small self is not experiencing the world from behind his eyes. He’s simply an NPC. A non-player character. You’re the only experience that exists in the Universe, Leo. The entire purpose of the concept of “Connor Murphy” that you have in your mind is simply a tool to help wake you up and drastically improve the experience of the current life you’re living.

I know you have many more questions, and I have literally all the answers for you. Contact me privately (preferably by email. My DMs are blowing up right now) and I’ll debrief you on the plan to save humanity.

I’m excited to be able to experience you waking yourself up.

With unconditional love,

God (Connor Murphy)

Connor, I re-opened the post without the self promotion to your social media sites. Please read the forum guidelines at: https://www.actualized.org/forum/guidelines/

The stuff about awakening stuff and the nature of reality is fine.  Please tone down the self promotion.

If you have any questions or comments to me, please do so via PM. Thank you.

2020 wouldn't be complete without God opening an onlyfans account 

So much arrogance lol

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Some people on this forum really believe in their fictional stories. To realize oness with God some serious inner work is necessery. We need to be more humble...

40 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

Some people on this forum really believe in their fictional stories. To realize oness with God some serious inner work is necessery. We need to be more humble...

Psychedelics can reveal a lot very quickly. Decades worth in hours. It can be very destabalizing at the personal level. Deconstructing the personality structure beyond repair is serious stuff. 

I had 20+ years of spiritual work and personal development work before trying psychedelics. I can’t imagine trying to absorb it all without that foundation. I’ve also gone through periods of rapid expansion and insight that most people would call insane. Especially after a 30 day 5-meo retreat. I was was unable to function in society for several weeks and isolated. It was like going from ant consciousness to human consciousness and then back to ant. That is a lot for an ant to handle.

Imo, he went deep too fast and it’s unstable. He made a video yesterday that shows signs of integration and embodiment. 

Glad to finally see you on the forum, Connor.  It was quite obvious to me given the way you have been talking about non-duality that you were a viewer of Actualized.org, so I was hoping to see you join the forum at some point.

So next year all the pretentious 'woke' people will ascend to an alternate dimension and leave us the hell alone? 

giphy-2.gif

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

3 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

So next year all the pretentious 'woke' people will ascend to an alternate dimension and leave us the hell alone? 

I had the same initial impression, yet then I watched some of his videos. My sense is he had some intense realizations and experiences indexed by psychedelics that have been unstable on a human level. It can get mixed with personality fragments and be really hard to integrate. Legit insanity zones. Connors video yesterday seems to show some integration and grounding. I’m rooting for him. I think he has a lot of spiritual potential and I love seeing normies shed their personality skin and get into metaphysical realms.

Welcome to the forum bro. Been watching you for quite a while. Glad to see ya here. most of your post just flies over my head tho. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

I had the same initial impression, yet then I watched some of his videos. My sense is he had some intense realizations and experiences indexed by psychedelics that have been unstable on a human level. It can get mixed with personality fragments and be really hard to integrate. Legit insanity zones. Connors video yesterday seems to show some integration and grounding. I’m rooting for him. I think he has a lot of spiritual potential and I love seeing normies shed their personality skin and get into metaphysical realms.

what are good models you use for enlightenment?

Spiral dynamics is awesome because it helps you understand others, even when they come across as ignorant, foolish and evil. For example you may initially think a pope is evil because he rapes children, but after seeing his place in spiral dynamics (plus acknowledging his history of abuse and his personality + traumas) you get to put yourself in his shoes AND get to visualize how that person may evolve or time or how they could evolve given conditions X Y Z.

Do you have something like that for spiritual development? I tend to get irritated a lot with people pretending to be woke because I find it highly dishonest and malicious, but I also have a deep desire to really deepen my understanding of where they are coming from, where they are now, and where they are going, and where they could go given environment X Y Z, and figuring out that best environment to allow them to grow the best.

@Forestluv I should clarify I wasnt necessarily calling him pretentious. It was just satire on all the wise ones who try so hard to put a fire under my lazy ass. 

Like rebelling in class.  

And if they wish to ascend and leave me in peace at the stroke of midnight Jan 1st, I'm ok with that ?

But no his manic energy is a total turn off for me, although some good sense of humour here and there

@Pookie ????

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

14 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

what are good models you use for enlightenment?

I’m not into theoretical models of enlightenment. I’m not even into enlightenment. I’m much more interested in consciousness exploration and expansion. Most ideas of enlightenment are a turn off for me, because they are all limiting. Any definition or concept of enlightenment may have some interest, yet I wouldn’t want to be it because that would prevent me from being not that - and I’m more attracted to the freedom of everything. If someone told me enlightenment was a state of constant peace and joy, that would cut me off from non-peace and non-joy. 

Yet ime, models and concepts of nonduality and enlightenment have been beneficial in providing a scaffold for direct experience that was way out there. I’ve had many experiences that were so far out there, that I would have dismissed them as woo woo, imaginary or dreams. Yet then I’m like “So thaaaaat’s what Rupert Spira was trying to communicate”. Then I have a much better chance at catching the realization, integrating and expanding.

I see SD as more of a model for cognitive development.

Beware of Zen devilry.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

I’m not into theoretical models of enlightenment. I’m not even into enlightenment. I’m much more interested in consciousness exploration and expansion. Most ideas of enlightenment are a turn off for me, because they are all limiting. Any definition or concept of enlightenment may have some interest, yet I wouldn’t want to be it because that would prevent me from being not that - and I’m more attracted to the freedom of everything. If someone told me enlightenment was a state of constant peace and joy, that would cut me off from non-peace and non-joy.

Cool! Answered my question! Enlightenment is a paradigm just like SD memes. Whether you meant that or not lol.

I didn't mean using enlightenment for yourself personally, but for interacting with and understanding others on the path. I don't like Enlightenment either for the same reasons. I also don't like spiral dynamics in that context too. Prescribing yourself to a particular meme, or pegging yourself to a meme limits yourself to a particular meme, puts someone else's thoughts in front of your own contemplative derivations (which goes way beyond SD). Yet its useful for understanding others.

Anyway

Im glad that Connor’s used his channel with nearly 3 millions fan base to spread Actualized.org and our Leo :) 
And yes, Connor, beware of Zen delivery 

14 hours ago, Conn-Sciousness said:

God can only experience one small self at once within the limit of space and time that God imposed upon itself. If God experienced two or more small selves at once, well then God wouldn’t be experiencing a small self at all, see? God can only experience one small self if God wants to experience individuality. And of course, there can’t be multiple sets of experience going on in the universe because that would mean there were multiple entities. That’s what the definition of an entity is – (a) being that experiences. And as you know, there’s only one entity, and that’s you. So right now at this present moment that you’re experiencing, my small self is not experiencing the world from behind his eyes. He’s simply an NPC. A non-player character. You’re the only experience that exists in the Universe, Leo.

Have you truly thought it through, Connor? Congrats for your realizations, but you seem to be kinda stuck witin a solipsistic phase.

Here are some points to think through before taking a metaphysical standpoint as yours:
First of all, there are so called split-brain patients. Their corpus callosum is cut so their hemisheres aren't connected anymore. Interestingly when you give them a key to the right hand they can say what it is but don't know how to use it. Within the left hand they can now open doors but don't know what the object is called. But if you ask them whether their perception of reality has changed since the operation, they confidently reply "no" in most of the cases (left hemisphere is replying). So these patients experience two realities at once, but without direct communication between both. So both parts aren't directly conscious of the other part, which then appears to be unconscious.

Secondly, the limits of space and time that a human experiences must not necessarily be the limits of space and time god imposes upon itself. Let me further explain: Obviously our human capacity to understand time is very limited. We tend to think about it in a very linear way. But why should time really be this way? Does it actually exist? Maybe god does not experience time in a one-dimensional linear way but rather as a two-dimensional (or higher) plane? Then there are infinite parallel sets of linear time. Why limiting god to only one linear time axes? Within a two-dimensional timeplane one of the axes represents our linear causality we all are used to, while the other represents the spectrum of all beings possible. The whole timeplane is nothing but "the NOW", with each crosspoint being a moment within spacetime. All are interconnected and simoultaniously experienced within (by) god. But same principle as with the split-brain patients: for the left hemisphere, the right becomes unconscious and vice versa. As for one being, all the others become unconscious and vice versa. As from one perspective, all the others become inaccessible and so on.... Isn't this a much better explanation for what god can do with infinite (!) intelligence/imagination? I mean, does experiencing an ant require the same intelligence as experiencing a superintelligent alien? Are the little bits of information an ant processes really all that god could experience at once? Yeah, you are the only entity, and that's you. Because ants, humans etc. are no real entities/beeings, but different (simoultanious/parallel) persperctives of the same being (god) upon it self. They don't have any independent substance/reality.

I could present more arguments but I don't know whether you are even interested in these philosophical abstractions. I just want to remind you to not to be too quickly with stating absolute facts, first of all you can delude and limit yourself and secondly you could delude all your listeners. Maybe you have already overcome the solipsistic phase but not everyone took the work as serious as you did. If you tell your audience everyone is simply an NPC you may cause serious damage. It's important to realize that every limited being is an NPC, including yourself! That the only non-NPC is the only unlimited being called god. We're all on the same way and none of us has figured it all out, because we're all just part of the same game. But don't limit god to single player mode. Within quantum computing all possible processing routes are taken simoultaniously. It's a brainfuck, but closer to reality. This doesnt interfere with the absolute oneness paradigm, it's not a bug but a feature.

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

15 hours ago, Conn-Sciousness said:

With unconditional love,

God (Connor Murphy)

Welcome to the forum Connor, good to see you here!  You know how to make an entrance - but now the real work can continue ;) 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :)