• INFP
    • ESTP
    • INTP
    • ENTP
    • ENFJ
    • INTJ
    • ENTJ
    • INFJ

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 posts in this topic

MBTI.png

Hey guys, I thought it would be interesting to see what the personality profile of this forum was like.

I made a graph above of the average type distribution for the general population using data I got from the Myers & Briggs Foundation

I've never made a poll so I don't know how this post is going to format. Hopefully we will be able to compare the answers with the graph to see if there are any stand out types. The poll will only start to be accurate after about 100 votes and I'm not sure if there are that many people here :/

In case you don't know, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a common personality test.

Obviously we're all beautiful and unique snowflakes, but finding out your type can be useful to get to know some of your strengths and weaknesses.

You can take a free test here 
(takes about 10 minutes)

A second test is available here  (ter be sure ter be sure)

Edited by Marc Schinkel
Moved graph

I'm an INFP but I've gotten P and J exactly at 50 %.

Also I can become an extravert simply by focusing energy outwards

The whole MBTI model never seemed very accurate to me : your person can be anything and shift accordingly all the time :P

5 hours ago, Lynnel said:

I'm an INFP but I've gotten P and J exactly at 50 %.

Also I can become an extravert simply by focusing energy outwards

The whole MBTI model never seemed very accurate to me : your person can be anything and shift accordingly all the time :P

I'm the same only I'm an INFJ with almost 50/50 on P and J. I'm like 80% I 99% N 60%F 51%J... if memory serves.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Taken this test a few times over the years and never have gotten anything but ENTJ or INTJ

Mostly ISTP with a hint of INTP. Seems I'm borderline on the S-N axis.

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

Based on my tests, (ENTJ vs ESTJ) I would personally say I'm either an ENTJ or INTJ (extroversion of 6%).

Another test that I've found WAY more accurate than MBTI is Enneagrams, where I'm a 5. Look it up :)

im an infp male.  I hope to change this over the coming years.

Edited by step1

Interesting poll.

I'm INTP, but very balanced on the N and P to the point of almost being 50/50. But I and T are very strong for me.

Although that's from over 4 years ago, before doing any consciousness work. I wonder how it's shifted in the last 4 years.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Mine changes every other time :D. On the bright side, There is even one less label to tie me down!

I'm an infj. Sometimes I think I'm only an infj due to alot of past trauma. Almost like the extreme intuition is used to sense danger. Also when I'm comfortable with people I can seem extroverted.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm INTP, but

Me too. But, I don't think I'm you. :D I used to be INTJ until I took the test again recently. Oh well, we live in a non-duel awareness, but seriously.

INFP

I scored ENFJ and ISFP with only F dominant but reading about the traits I'm convinced I'm INFP.

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

I've got ISFJ twice, but I am pretty sure that self-surveying is not the right tool if you want an objective answer.

As a sidenote, if you're interested in the topic of intro- and extraversion, I encourage you to read "Quiet" by Susan Cain.
I found this book a year ago and I think that's one of the most important books I've read.
It literally revolutionized my life in terms of self-awarness and actualization.

INTP-A (logician) 

Not a fan of personality tests. 

Meditation is like polishing a brick to make a mirror. Philosophy is like a net to catch water. The buddah did not meditate. It's just how he sits. 

- Alan Watts 

This is a very interesting personality test, although I'm not too familiar with it.  Here are my results....

Your personality type is:

Mediator (INFP-t).   That pretty much sums me up. lol.   I love how this website goes in great detail about the different personality types, giving the strengths and weaknesses and areas to focus on.  This insight is a powerful tool for personal development.