Tim R

What's the deepest insight?

20 posts in this topic

What's the deepest insight you can have? Is there even a deepest insight?

Is it the insight that insight into the nature of consciousness is an infinite enterprise because consciousness is infinite itself?

The deepest insight is Consciousness becoming aware of itself. This is realized at all levels, from the individual, to the collective, to the cosmic. It is evolution in action.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

For me has been that im GOD and it is an infinite mind and imagination, but i know that i can go much deeper and exlore infinity 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

A couple of insights that resonate with some of those shared here:

[I experienced] the direct, total awareness, from the inside, so to say, of Love as the primary and fundamental cosmic fact…I was this fact; or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that this fact occupied the place where I had been. (Aldous Huxley in a letter to Humphry Osmond)

If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.  (William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell)

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, Tim R said:

What's the deepest insight you can have? Is there even a deepest insight?

Is it the insight that insight into the nature of consciousness is an infinite enterprise because consciousness is infinite itself?

the deepest insight is you wont get the deepest insight from a forum :D 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

4 hours ago, Natasha said:

It all just is/'happening' and no one is doing it.

?❤️

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

In a dream.. the same mind is the Source of everything that everyone says and 
does.. why so difficult to comprehend that neither "them "nor " I" are doers of 
what’s being done?

It's a difficult insight to come to terms with. But your life is not your life.. And whatever is showing up in consciousness is not your say. All of it. 

You are just here to watch. So watch. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

The deepest insight is everyone is going to give you a different answer to this question.

A funnel is the same size at the top and bottom. Realizing infinite funnel action has been pretty profound for me, and opens doorways to many other insights. 

Genesis 27:27-29

It's all relative, man.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Tim R from the mainstream human level of understanding, it would be seeing that your life that you're living now, taken to its ultimate potential will be like a lucid dream - You in 100% consious control, and if done consiously and with the understanding of One Love For All, then this lucid dream will never end and continue to expand eternally, into Infinity and Beyond.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

It’s between these two insights.

That the past are stories that we tell ourselves.

That you will never be able to see anyone for who they truly are.  Only the version that exists for you.  

On 02/10/2020 at 8:50 PM, zeroISinfinity said:

Love. 

Light

777 2

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟