Matt Skinner

Donald Trump has tested positive for COVID-19

398 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

New update

I get the strangest vibes from these videos.

It's amusing that he only "went to school" on Covid in October, after he got it.

Classic Trump. Now he gets it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

New update

"We love what's happening" 

What?? 

28 minutes ago, Opo said:

What?? 

Yeah I thought the same thing, am I missing something?

Glory to Israel

1 hour ago, Meta-Man said:

New update

Well, now we can officially debunk the theory that he faked his diagnosis or deliberately got the virus to prove that Covid is nothing to worry about.

23 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Well, now we can officially debunk the theory that he faked his diagnosis or deliberately got the virus to prove that Covid is nothing to worry about.

I have no idea what is going on tbh.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Opo said:

What?? 

My response was:”what do you mean by that?”

3 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

I think they are using it in a non-conventional way. After all he is the president of United States, so better be safe than sorry and pump him full of all medicine that exists.

Dexamethasone has toxic side effects on the immune system. It is used in patients with low oxygen levels and pulmonary inflammation (on ventilators). 

Why give Trump this potent steroid that has harmful effects if he didn't need it? Something is odd.

1 hour ago, Extreme Z7 said:

These videos would support the theory that he faked his diagnosis to prove that Covid is nothing to worry about. He has looked good in each of his videos saying "it's not that bad" and how he is getting through it. I'm not saying he is faking, yet this is exactly what it would look like if he was faking and wanted to change the narrative. 

I don't know what it is, yet something fishy is going on. . . 

2 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

New update

Oh. My. God. My mind just cannot. CANNOT. All you can do is laugh. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

17 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Who cares about toxic side effects or whatever, when the most important thing for the president of USA is to not die.

That's the whole point. Was he on the edge of death and need potent steroids to keep him alive? Then it makes sense. Yet if it was just a bad cold, then you don't give someone medication so strong it can damage the body. Trump's team said he did well and he left the hospital today in good spirits?

Imagine someone had a small benign tumor that could easily be removed with a micro-scalpel. Would you put that person through chemotherapy? Of course not - that is waaay too excessive. Chemo is only used in severe cancer patients to save their life.

That's why I'm saying something fishy is going on. 

22 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I know it's very tempting now to believe that he faked it or whatever but I don't think he did it..

I never said "I believe it". I said "I don't know". There is HUGE difference. 

-- It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

6 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I think they did it as a prevention thing. To do drastic things early so it wouldn't turn into something deadly.

I understand your point. 

Imagine you cut your finger and the doctor says "Let's amputate your hand as a prevention against you getting a bad infection that kills you". Amputating a hand is a drastic measure only done if the hand is seriously damaged and could harm the rest of the body. If someone has a simple cut, amputating the hand for prevention is waaay too excessive.

As well, the steroid they claimed to give Trump is not a preventative. It is used to reduce severe inflammation that has already occurred. 

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

Yes, that's what I meant.

And that would be absurd. Sure, they could have given him the steroid as a preventative. The same doctor prescribed Trump Hydroxy as a preventative and Trump trusted a doctor into Demon sperm, so it wouldn't surprise me.  Yet something still smells fishy to me. . . . 

Is it just me or has Trump completely lost it? Have a look at his twitter.

5 hours ago, Dryas said:

Hope he takes that energy to the next debate. 

5 hours ago, Dryas said:

Underlying the bizarre tweet storm is a return to campaign mode to win an election. Over the last few months, Trump team has not been campaigning to win over voters - they have been de-legitimizing the election and positioning themselves to hold on to power even in defeat. 

His latest tweet barrage, Trump gives a list of reasons why people should vote for him and encourages them to vote. This is a shift in tone and suggests the election is real enough to participate in. A different tone than his "ballot fraud!" and "stand back, stand by" rhetoric. 

33 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Ah yes, 5 days into coronavirus and you're looking fantastic Mr. President!!!  The best coronavirus patient we've ever had!!

@Forestluv

What does this even mean? How can he leave so early? This looks very fishy.. 

Please explain me this. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Something isn't right. I don't know what's going on - I don't have enough info and trusted sources. This video just came out.

These two videos seem to suggest it's more serious than Trump's team is projecting. This is just my speculation: Trump's condition is worse than doctor's are letting on and they are using aggressive medication. Yet Trump clearly isn't bedridden and struggling to survive on a ventilator. 

I was leaning toward Trump faking it until I saw these two videos. These look like a genuine unscripted moment in which Trump is putting in effort to breath and winced in pain. And if they have him on potent pain killers, thats a new level of bad. I now think he has covid disease and doesn't want to look weak. 

It wasn’t necessarily that he was faking having coronavirus.  It’s that he’s faking recovery.  They’re pumping his ass (probably literally) with cocktails of medicines and steroids to keep him looking strong enough to disappear in the White House for a while.

Just imagine for fun... if he knows it’s terminal and he’s just trying to spike the stock market (so his friends/family can sell off) to a peak—so he does this public stunt, right before he uh... gets China Virus’d RIP’d.

Keep in mind on how COVID-19 works... this is a barely entering the eye of the storm if he’s actually that sick that he needs to have that much precautious medicine.  

This is pure insanity and I can’t believe I’m alive to witness this.

Edited by hoodrow trillson