blankisomeone

Leo and everyone, have ALL your existential questions been answered?

135 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

I saw that one as well. It's hilarious.

I have been through the whole lot... Hppd,depersonalization, feeling nothing is real etc. But i accepted it now i'm fine.

This work... Really blows up the matrix in your face. You live here years and years on end, thinking you are a mortal finite thing that needs to survive, reproduce etc.

Then suddenly you realize you are one with and the same as god. Of course you need time to integrate. I had several obes in dreams, while waking in the morning, i just surrender and fly up. Somehow psychs primed me for some time, through brain chemistry i suppose. I had one 3 days ago,which make me honestly believe we leave our body every night to visit astral realms...

Now on topic, yes almost every question i initially had was answered mainly:is there god, is there an afterlife, what is death, what is life, but not only this, i also had my mind blown :D

Agreed! It is so weird to have walked around thinking that life is random and we are finite,  and that nothing is mystical,  and now it is total opposite, infinite and mystical and amazing even though you lose alot in the process but in the end you gain EVERYTHING 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

1 hour ago, neutralempty said:

@Moksha Wouldn't understanding in concepts also be an experience? How would we be able to generate it, if it isn't part of God?

Let me think about that ;)

Experience can be absolute or relative. Absolute experience is nonconceptual; relative experience is conceptual.

Concepts are bound to the world of name and form. The transcendent dimension is nonconceptual. The human mind likes to conceptualize in an effort to navigate life, but it is incapable of conceptualizing ultimate reality. We can only experience reality by awakening to the light that is us, and that awakening is only possible when we release the gravitational pull of the conceptual mind.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

No not at all I understand the mechanics but not the actaul storyline that’s being carried out (as in what happens after death)

Anyone who says they have everything figured out is lying ... this is infinity we are talking about 

@blankisomeone a question is never fulfilled by an answer, but by dissolving the question. The truth of who you are becomes so unshakable anchored in your being that asking questions seems ridiculous. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

The only answer is God, which in fact does not really answer anything, because God cannot be understood.

The mind cannot comprehend reality.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

15 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

The only answer is God, which in fact does not really answer anything, because God cannot be understood.

The mind cannot comprehend reality.

Maybe your ❤️ can?

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Maybe your ❤️ can?

Feeling is desire/attachment/delusion but you probably won't be able to understand that because you're deeply deluded.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

43 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

Why would it be non-conceptual? When it's all the relative experience there can be? Wouldn't it be non-conceptual and conceptual?

But wouldn't having the experience of conceptualizing all in name and form require having the understanding of all concepts? Since all together cancel out into none?

Maybe you have experienced the non-conceptual and missed out on the all-conceptual?

Concepts are creations of the human mind. Without humanity, there would be no concepts. If ultimate reality is not the human mind, it cannot be conceptual.

Transcendent reality is the ultimate mystery. We can try to understand and name it, but any pointers we create are not the mystery itself. We can see the mystery by realizing freedom from the attachments of this world, but even then we cannot name it.

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao; The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and earth. The named is the mother of ten thousand things. Ever desireless, one can see the mystery. Ever desiring, one can see the manifestations. These two spring from the same source but differ in name; this appears as darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gate to all mystery.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

The human mind likes to conceptualize in an effort to navigate life, but it is incapable of conceptualizing ultimate reality. We can only experience reality by awakening to the light that is us, and that awakening is only possible when we release the gravitational pull of the conceptual mind.

Yet you cannot understand the ultimate reality without being in the world of name and form. It may transcend concepts but it is intimately connected to them. Concepts are just puzzle pieces that create the whole experience, so mind is essential in this process.

7 minutes ago, Member said:

Yet you cannot understand the ultimate reality without being in the world of name and form. It may transcend concepts but it is intimately connected to them. Concepts are just puzzle pieces that create the whole experience, so mind is essential in this process.

Reality is without needing us to understand it. The connection between Transcendent reality and us is that we are created by it and ultimately return to it. Concepts are implicit to the world of name and form, but not to Transcendent reality. 

Here's one way of describing it, although the description itself is not it:

The Day of Brahma ends after a thousand yugas and the Night of Brahma ends after a thousand yugas. When the day of Brahma dawns, forms are brought forth from the Unmanifest; when the night of Brahma comes, these forms merge in the Formless again. This multitude of beings is created and destroyed again and again in the succeeding days and nights of Brahma. But beyond this formless state there is another, unmanifested reality, which is eternal and is not dissolved when the cosmos is destroyed.” (BG 8:17-20)

Edited by Moksha

Just now, Moksha said:

Reality is without needing us to understand it. The connection between Transcendent reality and us is that we are created by it and ultimately return to it. Concepts are implicit to the world of name and form, but not to Transcendent reality.

There is no difference between the form and the formless. The transcendent reality is when you don't perceive it as being separate from you anymore because YOU are reality.

3 minutes ago, Member said:

There is no difference between the form and the formless. The transcendent reality is when you don't perceive it as being separate from you anymore because YOU are reality.

Formlessness always exists; Form is ephemeral. Formlessness is uncaused; Form is caused. Formlessness is undivided; Form is diverse.

Yep that's the cosmic joke.

The recognition or understanding of THIS is also devoid of any real meaning purpose or value. In that sense it's not special and the one that attaches a specialness concept to it, is Maya illusion of the self.

It's ordinary and extraordinary for no one and even this is just a dream story.

The empty full ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Moksha From what book did you find that Quote? 

On 30/9/2020 at 9:53 PM, Member said:

"In Buddhism, enlightenment (called bodhi in Indian Buddhism, or satori in Zen Buddhism) is when a Buddhist finds the truth about life and stops being reborn because they have reached Nirvana. Once you get to Nirvana you are not born again into samsara (which is suffering)." - Wikipedia

No such a thing as being re-born or past lives 

You are all lives so that Buddhism stuff doesn't make sense to me, at least yet Lol

@Javfly33It's from the Bhagavad Ghita.

8 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

Yeah, and being a human mind is part of the ultimate reality or isn't it? What if there are ways to conceptualize in non-human ways? In completely foreign logic to us, which we couldn't even imagine? Wouldn't that still be understanding, just in completly different ways and that to the infinite? After all I can address it, therefore the possibility should be.

Wouldn't the ultimate be the formless and all the forms? Therefore having all the ways of understanding all forms have, in their own way?

If you look at the Perennial Philosophy, there is an infinite, changeless reality (unmanifestation) beneath the world of change (manifestation). The ultimate is formless and the relative is form. Form is a creation of the formless, but the formless does not depend on form. Unmanifestation (formlessness) is the uncaused cause.

We are human beings. Human = Relative reality. Being = Ultimate reality. So we are a hybrid of Relative and Ultimate reality.

Conceptualize: Form a concept or idea of (something).

Idea: A concept or mental impression; an opinion or belief.

Concepts and ideas are mental representations of our perceptions. Without a mind, they can't exist. Even with a mind, they only exist within the mind. When the mind ceases to exist, so do they.

Unless you are Plato, in which case ideas themselves are eternal :)

The apparent issue with the knower is it believes there is an Ultimate Reality that can be known with enough persistent practice and inquiry.

See even if the apparent 'knower' discovered the almighty creator of the universe, it would then ask "well what created the Creator"? ?

So when the one asking these why questions is recognized to be completely unreal.... the answer to why ends up being.... Who cares?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

55 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Formlessness always exists; Form is ephemeral. Formlessness is uncaused; Form is caused. Formlessness is undivided; Form is diverse.

Are you saying that you have a fixed form but the ultimate reality is formless? How can be form and formless two separate things?

32 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

No such a thing as being re-born or past lives 

You are all lives so that Buddhism stuff doesn't make sense to me, at least yet Lol

Well, I'm not sure if it refers to the human avatar or something else, I never have been interested in the reincarnation idea... but apparently, death is not the end, so maybe you just forget that you had a past life. The temporal life makes no sense if reality is infinite... infinity would include your human avatar as well, I guess.

@neutralempty Yes, our understanding is limited to the scope of our existence. Nothing that is formed can understand the formless, because the scope of the formed is inherently limited.

Ayvatka , the Unmanifest, appears to be infinite. We can't understand it, so it would be foolish to project human characteristics onto it. Even the idea of the Unmanifest "understanding" itself or its creations is nonsensical. Maybe in a way it does, but if so it is beyond our comprehension. The only thing we know about it is that we know nothing.

The senses are higher than the body, the mind higher than the senses, above the mind is the intellect, and above the intellect is the Atman. Thus, knowing that which is supreme, let the Atman rule the ego.” (Bhagavad Gita 3:42-43)

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, says the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Awakening is the closest we can get to understanding Ayvatka. The experience of awareness, beyond the conditioned mind, is mystical. It feels like being one with the Unmanifest, but that is all that I can say. Whether it really is that, or whether the experience is a projection of the unconscious mind, is impossible to definitively determine.

Edited by Moksha