blankisomeone

Leo and everyone, have ALL your existential questions been answered?

135 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Member said:

Are you saying that you have a fixed form but the ultimate reality is formless? How can be form and formless two separate things?

According to eastern and western philosophies, the formless preceded the formed. Precedence requires....wait for it....duality. But ultimate reality  is timeless and nondualistic. It is a paradox, even if you consider the world of form to be unreal (which I don't; it is real but relative and ephemeral).

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

3 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

The apparent issue with the knower is it believes there is an Ultimate Reality that can be known with enough persistent practice and inquiry.

See even if the apparent 'knower' discovered the almighty creator of the universe, it would then ask "well what created the Creator"? ?

So when the one asking these why questions is recognized to be completely unreal.... the answer to why ends up being.... Who cares?

The creator has always been because time and cause and effect is something that is relative in our "world" and this you can become directly conscious of, it has no reason or cause to exist but it still does

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Moksha  hi there...❤

I was wondering from your perspective if you have experienced any value/benefit in understanding or recognizing so called Ultimate Reality?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Moksha to me it seems that you have not become concious of the true self is that correct? 

- Pseudo-dionysius 

8 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

The creator has always been because time and cause and effect is something that is relative in our "world" and this you can become directly conscious of, it has no reason or cause to exist but it still does

That's awesome and what's being experienced there...❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake completely nothing but just pure being ❤?

- Pseudo-dionysius 

7 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

@VeganAwake completely nothing but just pure being ❤?

Exactly, everything being experienced is whole complete and perfect because it's what is!!

It's sooo here that it's often overlooked. ❤

Just now, VeganAwake said:

Exactly, everything being experienced is whole complete and perfect because it's what is!!

It's sooo here that it's often overlooked. ❤

@VeganAwake I totally agree ? it is beautiful 

- Pseudo-dionysius 

6 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

@VeganAwake I totally agree ? it is beautiful 

Everything and nothing simultaneously perfect zero ❤

@VeganAwake @Adamq8 Yes. Experiencing the Self is wonderful. It feels like infinite, loving, healing, awareness. It is a personal experience, not a conceptualization. I have no idea if it is ultimate reality, or a product of my unconscious mind. It is impossible to know. I feel freedom, am able to tap into deeper intelligence and creativity, and most importantly, I suffer less in my life; that is all that matters to me.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha  totally feel ya and love that humble reply... yes the personal impersonal....the wild and exciting unknowable ❤ 

Thanks for sharing ?

@Moksha my advice if you want it is to push deeper and recognize that everything about this life is total imaginary,  i also had many doubts for a long time after such experiences but my most recent insight is the most profound experience i ever had, your subconcious is what GOD is, but it is not in a brain somewhere. It is not Impossible to know, all of it will be hard cause of infinity,  always much more to explore, but total insights into what you are is possible without a shadow of doubt but it requires digging deeper to evolve from that stage , if we can call it that, obviously "nothing" matters and you can say there is no you to dig deeper, but that is not true as you will see if you keep going ?

- Pseudo-dionysius 

13 hours ago, Moksha said:

According to eastern and western philosophies, the formless preceded the formed. Precedence requires....wait for it....duality. But ultimate reality  is timeless and nondualistic. It is a paradox, even if you consider the world of form to be unreal (which I don't; it is real but relative and ephemeral).

The relative is the absolute. Timeless is four-dimensional, while time is perceiving yourself inside the 3D block-universe where "laws of physics" make the rules. The ultimate truth is that you are the programmer of reality. There is no inside/outside, before/after - these are just mental concepts/parts of a whole. The whole is an unification of all the polarities.

9 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

@Member Time is the ability to put events in order independent of their characteristics or causality. Doesn't necessarily have to be in 3D. BTW I believe our space is 4D, time included.

Sure but I was talking about stepping outside the dimension of time that being space and time unified. If you believe that you're a being living in a 3D universe and obey the passage of time, then you're stuck in a material dimension. Not sure if you've heard about the block universe theory.

14 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

@Moksha my advice if you want it is to push deeper and recognize that everything about this life is total imaginary,  i also had many doubts for a long time after such experiences but my most recent insight is the most profound experience i ever had, your subconcious is what GOD is, but it is not in a brain somewhere. It is not Impossible to know, all of it will be hard cause of infinity,  always much more to explore, but total insights into what you are is possible without a shadow of doubt but it requires digging deeper to evolve from that stage , if we can call it that, obviously "nothing" matters and you can say there is no you to dig deeper, but that is not true as you will see if you keep going ?

Infinity is not just hard for the human mind to understand; it is impossible. I experience infinity in the transcendent dimension, but I don't understand it.

Any human experience is unavoidably subjective. We can't experience anything without a brain. When our brain stops functioning, our awareness presumably stops as well.

Maybe there is an ultimate awareness outside of the human brain, but if so it is impossible to prove it. Any proof inevitably derives from the brain itself.

@Moksha the brain is also a hallucination.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8 My brain respectfully disagrees ;)

On 30-9-2020 at 10:58 PM, Moksha said:

Yes, this is why I see enlightenment as a journey rather than a realization. Many of us have experienced the awakening of ourselves to ourselves, but that is only the first step. The spiritual practice is to then sustain that awakening regardless of what is happening around us, and in the process dissolve  our attractions and aversions. I doubt anyone in this forum is completely free from suffering yet. It is possible, but it has happened to very few people on the planet.

And the cool thing is that every realization, it feels for a while that you found "it". Life changes wildly and you start realizing that godly leap was just a small step. And then you realize another thing... There are so many layers. I wonder how many people are really free. I am not, that I am sure off :D I am in contact with a humble guru from India and he says the moments of true realization are few, even for him. Most of the time, he is just a really concious human being, aware of what Truth is, but not experiencing it in order to interact with "reality".

12 minutes ago, Persipnei said:

And the cool thing is that every realization, it feels for a while that you found "it". Life changes wildly and you start realizing that godly leap was just a small step. And then you realize another thing... There are so many layers. I wonder how many people are really free. I am not, that I am sure off :D I am in contact with a humble guru from India and he says the moments of true realization are few, even for him. Most of the time, he is just a really concious human being, aware of what Truth is, but not experiencing it in order to interact with "reality".

As I see it, there is only one Self-realization, which is the experience of yourself as consciousness in the present moment. It is abundant, healing, and beautiful, and it is completely nonconceptual.

There is a multitude of self-realizations as well. In the course of practicing presence, I've become aware of the many ways my ego tries to lure me back into the labyrinth of my conditioned mind. I recognize the warning signs more quickly, and am getting better at catching myself before being sucked back into unconsciousness. But it happens far more than I wish were the case. I'm learning patience :) It is a progressive journey of enlightenment; there is joy in it, and my life is already so much better than it used to be.