blankisomeone

Leo and everyone, have ALL your existential questions been answered?

135 posts in this topic

@Moksha I'm not referring to some religious sources claiming about reincarnation. I have referred to the research papers from Virginia university as well as documentary videos of scientists who are researching it. 

On the other link: I have posted some links of the CIA's research into paranormal activity like Remote viewing, ESP and other such phenomena. Who in their reports have concluded that such research is valid and yielding some positive results.

Not all phenomena can be easily replicated. You cannot replicate reincarnation. You can only study it. But, studying many iterations of the same phenomena, you can atleast deduce something about it. 

In my own case, I used to think that kundalini awakening is fake and people who exhibit it are faking it. But, one day, I have directly experienced the awakening of kundalini within myself and started to have intense kriyas that follow it. Although the energy didn't enter into the central channel, nevertheless the experience itself was like a nuclear explosion within the system with way too much heat all over the body. Also, during that time for a few moments, any person that came to my mind during those few moments I was only having love for them. I could not hate them even if I wanted to.

Anyway. I guess, as they say: You can only peel the skin of the fruit and give it to somebody or may even put it in their mouth. But, it is they themselves who has to chew and swallow it.

I hope you get to have some experience where it will become quite obvious to you what the true nature of reality is.

Good luck for your journey on this path.

May the force be with you...:)

@Chris365 Do you believe there is an ultimate reality? Is Consciousness objective?

@Nahm If only direct experience was objectively valid :)

@PopoyeSailor Thank you for the good wishes, and I'm happy to hear that you have found meaning in your life. I have eaten the fruit, and agree that it is quite delicious. I don't care whether or not it is objectively real. All that matters to me is that it provides sustenance and peace.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

10 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@Chris365 Do you believe there is an ultimate reality? Is Consciousness objective?

The ultimate reality is Consciousness, that's all that exists. It's not an 'object' so in that sense it's not objective.

It's non dual, so in that sense it is its own subject and object (language is dual so you may think this sentence is nonsense)

Better yet, the concepts of subject and object do not make sense when referring to consciousness, since it is prior to all concepts.

@Chris365 I agree that Consciousness is the ultimate reality. I don't know that it is, nor do I need to know that it is. Let's say I have faith that it is.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

43 minutes ago, Moksha said:

If only direct experience was objectively valid

In ‘your own’ immediately verifiable direct experience, there is no actuality of an objective view or perspective, by which anything could be said to be or not be valid. That is kind of the prior & overall point. All points of view, in all of existence  = “human” points of view. That’s it. The ‘point’ of the ‘all of existence ‘part’ ‘, is only the experience.  

If you are getting what I’m saying, the implications would likely be profound. So much so that it sounds crazy or impossible. I’d say it is crazy & impossible too. But it is, nonetheless. Apparently (which is in accordance with direct experience).

You can look for separation in de between an object seen, the seeing, and the awareness or knowing of the seeing, and notice there is no actual separation. You can inspect the apparent ‘ring’ of your peripheral vision and notice though it sure as hell seems like there is an edge there, between what is seen and what is not, or behind you so to speak, there actually is not. At all. There is only the thought “behind me”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

21 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@Chris365 I agree that Consciousness is the ultimate reality. I don't know that it is, nor do I need to know that it is. Let's say I have faith that it is.

Tat Tvam Asi

29 minutes ago, Nahm said:

The ‘point’ of the ‘all of existence ‘part’ ‘, is only the experience. 

I agree with you. The experience itself is all that matters. Everything else is conceptual and unnecessary. I used to think "ultimate truth" mattered more than anything; now I only engage in it for play. The meaning of life is found in "ultimate experience".

@Chris365 Yes, and so are you :)

@Nahm As are you, :)

Raslila.jpg

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

1 hour ago, Chris365 said:

Tat Tvam Asi

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

@Chris365 Yes, and so are you :)

Lets change that faith into direct experience B|

17 minutes ago, Chris365 said:

Lets change that faith into direct experience B|

The faith was the letting go that allowed me to have the direct experience.

Edited by Moksha

"Even in Kyoto-

Hearing the cuckoo’s cry-

I long for Kyoto"

-- Matsuo Bashō (17th-century Japanese haiku master)

"Ain't nothing wrong, ain't nothing right and still I sit and lie awake all night"

-- Sublime

"Something in the way, yeah
Ummmmm"

-- Nirvana

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake 

Cuckoo = Insanity of the mind

Lying awake at night = Hamster wheel of the mind

Something = Illusion of the mind

Moksha = Letting go of the mind

Edited by Moksha

Trying to find every question is like digging an entire coastline, then finding out about the Sarah Desert. 

Too much to dig. 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

@VeganAwake 

Cuckoo = Insanity of the mind

Lying awake at night = Hamster wheel of the mind

Something = Illusion of the mind

Moksha = Letting go of the mind

That's a good way of explaining it...?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi