Ibgdrgnxxv

What is the point of saying you are God?

87 posts in this topic

@mandyjw

Woe men. 

Woe:

Noun: Grievous distress, affliction, or trouble: His woe was almost beyond description.

An affliction: She suffered a fall, among her other woes.

Interjection: An exclamation of grief, distress, or lamentation.

It does have a certain biblical ring to it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Ibgdrgnxxv Islam and Christianity  invented the idea that God is a separate entity that rules and creates Humans. It is all just a ploy, If Muhammad exists today he would be teaching what Leos teaches. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Dig deeper and don't be satisfied with easy answers, dig deeper and deeper until you reach the groundless ground, the absolute that only exist, GOD.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@mandyjw

Woe men. 

Woe:

Noun: Grievous distress, affliction, or trouble: His woe was almost beyond description.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Ibgdrgnxxv Muslims have an image of Allah as someone that exists somewhere "up there" separate from where we are right now. This Allah we will "Go to" when we die.

what we as muslims don't understand is that

if Allah is 1 as described in Quran

If Allah is infinite 

Then you are not separate from Allah. wherever you are right now is not separate from Allah, it is Allah! Look around! Hello!! ❤️?

if Allah is only 1, Allah is

Edited by Mosess

2 hours ago, Member said:

The point is that there aren't two separate entities such as God and you/its creation. The creation is God and you ARE God.

I do believe that Allah is everywhere. And is the only Witness of me since whenever. But It is not me. Maybe you think God is spirit. 

16 minutes ago, Psychventure said:

prophet said Allah lies in each individuals heart.

Then go within to find Allah ?

41 minutes ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

I do believe that Allah is everywhere. And is the only Witness of me since whenever. But It is not me.

@Ibgdrgnxxv Drop everything you think and believe about God and yourself. Especially the idea that you are somebody and that God is somebody/something/somewhere.

Otherwise you'll never find out.

2 hours ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

I do believe that Allah is everywhere. And is the only Witness of me since whenever. But It is not me. Maybe you think God is spirit.

Then consider that it watches through your eyes but it is not separate from you. That would require an outside entity looking over you while you are playing in the reality game which is clearly not the case. And yes, God is the life force or spirit but not only that. It is spacetime, reality, the entire universe, your body and mind. Everything that you see on the outside is a reflection of the inside.

3 hours ago, Tim R said:

@Ibgdrgnxxv Drop everything you think and believe about God and yourself. Especially the idea that you are somebody and that God is somebody/something/somewhere.

Otherwise you'll never find out.

God. 

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

@mandyjw

Woe men. 

Woe:

Gimme a break I want eve. Since when you become so judgemental. Love all 'man'. 

All "woe man" are actually Love and you know it. I understand that you want to lead to Absolute which is Love. 

Love ya take care. 

You literally lose all thoughts /with it all judgements Ofcourse ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You literally lose all thoughts /with it all judgements Ofcourse ?

And apparently the sense of humor sometimes. 

@Ibgdrgnxxv Something to consider...when all beliefs are uncovered, that narrows down what can remain.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Oh sick of being clown all the time. Had nice time. Love you. Time to be your punching bag I deserved it. C'mon hit me. Have nothing against. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Ibgdrgnxxv Reminder: this is a non-dogmatic forum. If you keep parroting Muslim ideology here with no sign of introspection or deep questioning, you will be banned.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.