Ibgdrgnxxv

What is the point of saying you are God?

87 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

This sentence sounds heavy with negative intent and malice. Kind of manipulative or deceptive energy

you can find this in any sentence if you beLIEve it is. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

42 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

That is a useful stage to be in.

After you move out of this stage you will enjoy normal world more than ever before while your consciousness will CONTINUE expanding with much less effort.

All stages are within the One reality. Not pointing to it takes less effort, but then one would not be a bodhisattva, because all those who are stuck in the story of time and stages will keep staying in ignorance. But ofcourse not talking about it and just being it is much better. :)

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

you can find this in any sentence if you beLIEve it is. 

There is more of it in some sentences than other ;).

31 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Snake like

Lol xD

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

All stages are within the One reality. Not pointing to it takes less effort, but then one would not be a bodhisattva, because all those who are stuck in the story of time and stages will keep staying in ignorance. But ofcourse not talking about it and just being it is much better. :)

Well, you haven't realised that. You're just parroting it, so stages are still important for you.

1 hour ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

Its different with the Quran. You obviously haven't read the Quranic text. When I read the Quran, I imagine it being uttered by the prophet *to the people back then, it is in a life situation that was revealed in stages for 23years. 

And it is a conversation with God. 

I ve read Coram (mostly )and I only found punishment, reward, and laws. And a bit of poetry. A simple text for manipulating simple people in ancient times. Really useful for Mahoma, Who reached big political power. Bible is the same, heaven and hell, but bit more sophisticated, at least Jesus wasn't a warlord. In other hand I ve read ibn Arabi, and I found very interesting ideas

This thread has run its course.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.