Ibgdrgnxxv

What is the point of saying you are God?

87 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

I think language has failed. Writing has failed. None of what i've written is understood by any in this few recent topics. 

Maybe try to communicate without using random verses from the Qur'an.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Fadl no. I was following the Quran. What image do I have in this? 

There is one ruling which i've been following. But now saw another. 

6:152

@Ibgdrgnxxv 103 posts on this forum, not an inkling of thinking, just parotting Islamic dogmas mindlessly. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

1 hour ago, lmfao said:

@Ibgdrgnxxv 103 posts on this forum, not an inkling of thinking, just parotting Islamic dogmas mindlessly. 

That's the thing. Because I hide many things. Many writings. 

1 hour ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

@Fadl no. I was following the Quran. What image do I have in this? 

Talk to people properly, it is not your mission to guide them … try to understand yourself first and after that you will be able to understand the Quran.   

Edited by Fadl

@Ibgdrgnxxv @Ibgdrgnxxv

Why you glorify the Quran?   Because you think it is the speech of God?  Well this world is the "deed" of God.   Why don't you glorify everything then? If everything came from God.. Then every speech is the speech of God. My words here are the words of God. Why don't you glorify them? ;)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Ibgdrgnxxv @Ibgdrgnxxv

Why you glorify the Quran?   Because you think it is the speech of God?  Well this world is the "deed" of God.   Why don't you glorify everything then? If everything came from God.. Then every speech is the speech of God. My words here are the words of God. Why don't you glorify them? ;)

Lol literally I had the same conversation with one Christian girl. Lol.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Writing is the lowest form. I have become tired to speak through writing. 

Speaking/listening is a better level. 

I don't like speaking either. It's tiring. 

(So I posted that Quranic chapter.)

How old are you moderator @Nahm? What does marriage humor have anything to do with this topic?

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Ibgdrgnxxv @Ibgdrgnxxv

On 26/09/2020 at 3:07 AM, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

Two, it is only to claim a power over the other. 

God, is something that someone worship. Submitted to.

It is different than respect. 

But since, God is unseen, you apply it in the manifested world. 

And another way of looking at this is the opposite. Everything comes from God and you are only receiving. You can accept it or deny it. 

(This is closer to respect).

Well I guess he is :D 

But the thing about manipulative texts like Bible and Quran is that the texts claim they are the holy word and the only thing to be believed and also say (in anticipation) that there will be others who will say that they are not correct. So they say, someone will appear that will challenge your belief, will try to bring doubt. By saying this they make sure to manipulate the reader into thinking "Wow, the book really was right, because look, these people here are bringing doubt to me and this book predicted it" which makes the book appear even more powerful in the mind of the follower. 

So of course, those doubters are seen as evil. Now there is division. The whole message of actual spirituality gets lost. Now there is US who believe in this text alone, and the others, the blasphemers who do not follow this manipulative book. 

To know God is to know That which is beyond doubt. That in which even doubt appears. It cannot be something written. Writing says this or it says that. What the writing appears in is the absolute Truth which cannot be denied and cannot be doubted.. For the very doubt appears in it...... It's like the Truth is the empty page, and all words on the empty page are not the Absolute. They cannot be. They are added on later.  They have a beginning and an end, making them relative. 

Why do I call these texts manipulative? Well because they use FEAR and GREED to get you to follow what they say. Fear of punishment and the greed for eternal happiness, bliss and salvation.  In the future.. Promise. It does not have to deliver, you cannot test or know whether it is saying the truth, you have to believe it OR ELSE.

Well, thats the feel I get every time I try to read the Bible. I just cannot stand these tactics and devices of separation that it uses. I can clearly see the devil (ego) has firmly distorted the original teachings of Jesus Christ and other enlightened masters. My theory is that this is done for manipulation, control and profit. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

15 minutes ago, Dodo said:

But the thing about manipulative texts like Bible and Quran is that the texts claim they are the holy word and the only thing to be believed and also say (in anticipation) that there will be others who will say that they are not correct. So they say, someone will appear that will challenge your belief, will try to bring doubt. By saying this they make sure to manipulate the reader into thinking "Wow, the book really was right, because look, these people here are bringing doubt to me and this book predicted it" which makes the book appear even more powerful in the mind of the follower. 

So of course, those doubters are seen as evil. Now there is division. The whole message of actual spirituality gets lost. Now there is US who believe in this text alone, and the others, the blasphemers who do not follow this manipulative book. 

To know God is to know That which is beyond doubt. That in which even doubt appears. It cannot be something written. Writing says this or it says that. What the writing appears in is the absolute Truth which cannot be denied and cannot be doubted.. For the very doubt appears in it...... It's like the Truth is the empty page, and all words on the empty page are not the Absolute. They cannot be. They are added on later.  They have a beginning and an end, making them relative. 

Why do I call these texts manipulative? Well because they use FEAR and GREED to get you to follow what they say. Fear of punishment and the greed for eternal happiness, bliss and salvation.  In the future.. Promise. It does not have to deliver, you cannot test or know whether it is saying the truth, you have to believe it OR ELSE.

Well, thats the feel I get every time I try to read the Bible. I just cannot stand these tactics and devices of separation that it uses. I can clearly see the devil (ego) has firmly distorted the original teachings of Jesus Christ and other enlightened masters.

It is because it was written 2000 years ago. In the future someone is going to perceive Actualized.org exactly the same way that you perceive the Bible ;).

Edited by Michal__

Just now, Michal__ said:

It is because it was written 2000 years ago. In the future someone is going to perceive Actualized.org exactly the same way that you perceive the Bible ;))).

Nonduality is about stepping out of time. It will be the same now as it will be then. There is no 2000 years ago and 2000 years in the future. Those are in memories and imagination - and what are those other than mind (fleeting). It will be the case 2000 years in the future and it was the case 2000 years in the past. The present moment does not change. Only content changes. Content is not to be worshipped. That is true sin, when you worship form. For the Absolute is NOT IT.  

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

3 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Nonduality is about stepping out of time. It will be the same now as it will be then. There is no 2000 years ago and 2000 years in the future. Those are in memories and imagination - and what are those other than mind (fleeting). It will be the case 2000 years in the future and it was the case 2000 years in the past. The present moment does not change. Only content changes. Content is not to be worshipped. That is true sin, when you worship form. For the Absolute is NOT IT.  

The Absolute is both immanent and transcendent, right now you are developed on the transcendent and you should get some insight on the immanent axis.

29 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Well, thats the feel I get every time I try to read the Bible. I just cannot stand these tactics and devices of separation that it uses. I can clearly see the devil (ego) has firmly distorted the original teachings of Jesus Christ and other enlightened masters. My theory is that this is done for manipulation, control and profit. 

Its different with the Quran. You obviously haven't read the Quranic text. When I read the Quran, I imagine it being uttered by the prophet *to the people back then, it is in a life situation that was revealed in stages for 23years. 

And it is a conversation with God. 

Edited by Ibgdrgnxxv

23 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

The Absolute is both immanent and transcendent, right now you are developed on the transcendent and you should get some insight on the immanent axis.

I acknowledge the story of Life. The story of the human. I just don't take it seriously anymore. That way I can trully lighten up. 

Zero pointed awareness on Awareness now is required. And let objects flow through awareness without judgement. But my character here has the purpose to dispel beLIEfs in snakes pretending to be God. Snakes are made of God, they are not God. 

Form is only God as the Formless one reality . Worship anything else and you are just ignorant. 

Move in the world of dualities, but do not worship it or anything in it. It's all imagination not worth worshipping. Reality is that in which imagination itself appears. That is to be worshipped. 

Can't call it anything, all names appear in it. All religions attempt to put names on the nameless. Then defend their names as if they were God. IGNORANCE 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

I acknowledge the story of Life. The story of the human. I just don't take it seriously anymore. That way I can trully lighten up. 

Zero pointed awareness on Awareness now is required. And let objects flow through awareness without judgement. But my character here has the purpose to dispel beLIEfs in snakes pretending to be God. Snakes are made of God, they are not God. 

Form is only God as the Formless one reality . Worship anything else and you are just ignorant. 

Move in the world of dualities, but do not worship it or anything in it. It's all imagination not worth worshipping. Reality is that in which imagination itself appears. That is to be worshipped. 

That is a useful stage to be in.

After you move out of this stage you will enjoy normal world more than ever before while your consciousness will CONTINUE expanding with much less effort.

14 minutes ago, Dodo said:

But my character here has the purpose to dispel beLIEfs in snakes pretending to be God. Snakes are made of God, they are not God. 

This sentence sounds heavy with negative intent and malice. Kind of manipulative or deceptive energy

Edited by Proserpina

???????