Ibgdrgnxxv

What is the point of saying you are God?

87 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@zeroISinfinity

I’m not convinced you’ve even begun to put a dent In actually realizing how beautiful you are. 

ImmenseWanChuckwalla-size_restricted.gif

Ok you want humor. 

So beautiful that his own mother didn’t loved him. xD

Punching bag that's a joke too I guess. xD

Now let me create dream. 

@Leo Gura As you wishes

I am not parroting. This is truly what i'm living now. 

Look at all the unrelated stuff in this topic, you should delete it. 

13 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Punching bag that's a joke too I guess. xD

No. It’s a thought about yourself. Which can’t be true, or you, because you’re the awareness of it. It’s a certain mentality that could use some illumination, love and purification. Psych’s come to mind. Loa works for that too. 

I am sorry to here that about your mom. Hard to imagine the suffering of a woman who can’t even find her way to expressing the love she has for her own son. I do not envy that experience. I am sorry for you as well and the impact that had on your experience. If we named the ten greatest creators of all time off the top of our heads, I’d bet you 9 of them realized tremendous pain into beauty. (Really ten but I’m nicing it up for you)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

11 hours ago, Nahm said:

@mandyjw

Women, obviously.

it is not the case Mr enlightened guy. 

It is funny how everybody claim they are God but yet their life,mind and heart are just miserable.

The ego has so much layers ... 

21 minutes ago, Fadl said:

It is funny how everybody claim they are God but yet their life,mind and heart are just miserable.

I feel deeply enlightened next to all these layers.  Maybe I'm just simple minded.  But atleast I'm free and childlike.

???????

20 minutes ago, Fadl said:

Alice in wonderland phase/forgetting. That's how you got "your human life". 

This is actually you. 

Do not worry about this guy. B|

23 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

I feel deeply enlightened next to all these layers.  Maybe I'm just simple minded.  But atleast I'm free and childlike

I think maybe you feel that because you want it to be true so bad, otherwise you will fall into depression, again! 

22 hours ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

This doesn't apply in a muslim's worldview. 

For we are given free will. 

And need not to think of ourselves as God to be given the freedom to act as we wishes. 

At your own consequences. Complete responsibilities. With a guide. (That is the Quran). A way of safety. 

21 hours ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

Two, it is only to claim a power over the other. 

God, is something that someone worship. Submitted to.

It is different than respect. 

But since, God is unseen, you apply it in the manifested world. 

.And another way of looking at this is the opposite. Everything comes from God and you are only receiving. You can accept it or deny it. 

(This is closer to respect).

The Unseen is Consciousness/Awareness. It is our true nature in direct experience - that witness that never changes. 

This is why many say "I am God". But that claim is usually misinterpreted, both by the say-er and by those hearing it. Because it is not the waking character/ ego identity which has form that is God, but rather the formless unseen awareness that knows that Ego-self. 

12 hours ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

@Nahm Allah is a God Who's in control of everything. Of every creations. 

A way of safety from the evil of His creations. 

Then he must be you right now. You are saying it in other words. You don't really have free will. You have God's will. Your free will IS God's will. 

But ofcourse you are not God AS Ibgdrgnxxv, but you are God as the formless. So Ibgdrgnxxv is praying to Infinite consciousness/awareness. That to me sounds like the correct practice. There seems to be a lot of wisdom in the different traditions around the world. It can be seen as ignorant for some people who study and practice nonduality, but that is really just them not getting it fully. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

It's funny when people read religious scriptures and see that it says "God is everything" but somehow exclude themselves from the equation. The ego maneuvers its way out of that one.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

You can only move toward God step by step, and this journey is infinite (because when you say I have reached you are simply attaching God to your own beliefs/memories).

You can’t be God but you can come closer to him by understanding.

The best tool to use during this journey is (your good intention).

Enlightenment is a gift, it is not something you can possess whenever your ego demands it.  

28 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Okay. Maybe we can talk again in the future when the projections lift and emotions die out.

Exactly!

19:93 There is no one in the heavens and earth but that he comes to the Most Merciful as a servant.

18 hours ago, Fadl said:

It’s a joke to a female I know personally. I can assure she got the joke which you did not. For you it might be ‘marriage humor’ not yet in the radar. 

@Ibgdrgnxxv

What if you were raised in Wyoming, and never heard of Islam?

@Ibgdrgnxxv

That’s a really great answer. I can see that too. It makes me curious on your perspective on the earlier question... would you agree that when all beliefs and dogmas are let go, only The Truth remains? Further even, I mean to include the belief that there is a God, in the sense that if not of direct experience, it’s a belief. What’s your take on that? 

Everyone will come to the Most Merciful as a servant on the Day of Judgement. On the Day of Resurrection. When all have died. 

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

It’s a joke to a female I know personally. I can assure she got the joke which you did not. For you it might be ‘marriage humor’ not yet in the radar. 

Nope, I don't think you meant that, you just revealed your true self … anyway it is just my opinion/feeling. 

You just need to know how to trigger the person who claims he is God and he will reveal his true self automatically.

@Fadl

Maybe you could ask @mandyjw to explain the humor of it to you. Maybe she will utilize the opportunity to throw me under the bus, which imo, would be much funnier. 

When you realize that you are not male or female, that their aren’t any, as, so to speak, Mandy and I have, new dimensions of humor open up to you. 

I think language has failed. Writing has failed. None of what i've written is understood by any in this few recent topics. 

@Nahm  Ok, maybe you are right and I’m wrong, but my feelings tell me that you care about your image more than the truth, but anyway you are a good guy.

59 minutes ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

I think language has failed. Writing has failed. None of what i've written is understood by any in this few recent topics.

Stop quoting the Quran in this forum, they don’t understand Arabic nor the context, that’s super obvious. Try to understand your psychology and then you will understand theirs.

You are in this dilemma cause you are not sure yet.