Arzack

I'm Elightened since yesterday, AMA

173 posts in this topic

Tell me what you know.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

Tell me what you know.

You'll have to be more specific lol, I know a lot of things, I wouldn't know where to start from, or what you might be more interested in knowing.

pic a topic and I'll start ok?

17 minutes ago, Waken said:

jee, what a bunch of bullshit people often sling to each other on this forum lol. It often gets into a back and forth of mental gymnastics, trying to disprove others using a rather arbitrary point of view

^THIS! its becoming more and more frequent unfortunately. Good threads being ruined cause we love splitting metaphysical hairs and not see the whole picture

Good work bro, glad to hear you're happy. 

Enjoy this incarnation, while it lasts ;) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

41 minutes ago, Frenk said:

^THIS! its becoming more and more frequent unfortunately. Good threads being ruined cause we love splitting metaphysical hairs and not see the whole picture

You have to admit though, there's something pretty damn fishy, something slightly dishonest and not very humble about saying "alright folks, I'm enlightened, ask me whatever you want". Naturally one would question this claim. The discussion was rather unnecessary, you're right. I'm somewhat guilty of that, too.

That thread is so hilarious; being a guru is super easy nowadays.

I’m really not joking and totally not sarcastic. 

I’m the only enlightened person here by the way.

4 minutes ago, Arzack said:

You'll have to be more specific lol, I know a lot of things, I wouldn't know where to start from, or what you might be more interested in knowing.

pic a topic and I'll start ok?

I wanted a non-dual cliché answer. Now I'm sad :(

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Arzack

Yes Samadhi(Enlightenment) is the stilling of the whirlwind of mind. 

It's a clear snapshot at the suffering and illusion that identification with constant thought causes.

The identification of the 'self' becomes loosened. The constant mind chatter lessons because it's not being entertained the way it was before. It dies down greatly.

It's easy to notice people running around in the rat race in full mind identification.... they may not even appear to be suffering, but they are definitely not free.

More things can become evident but it's not anything that isn't already the case now. ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

ok, Can you be enlightened since yesterday?

Isn't part of realisation that you were never not enlightened, but identify with something you are not? 

If we are all this moment, how come your body is claiming enlightenment to other bodies who refer to the same I (the now awareness) ? 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Just now, datamonster said:

Yeah, but why? I would like to understand how your enlightenment has affected you motivations...

Bro, why you do create an "ask me anything" thread, if you don't even want to respond to questions properly? What a waste of time...

I answer properly, ask me anything.

My motivation is helping other people, before enlightenment it was too. But also to help myself so I could help others.

5 hours ago, Arzack said:

You don't need it to walk from pole to pole to believe the earth is round.

And what does that have to do with reincarnation?  I asked you how do you know reincarnation is real.. You said you read about it in "spiritual material"..that's like a Christian saying hell is real because it is written in the Bible!

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, wavydude said:

@Arzack  What are good ways to dissolve negative thoughts towards people who done us wrong ?

forgive them, it wasn't their fault

and it's not your fault if you have negative thoughts towards them

it's nobody's fault

God made us evil, it's his fault, don't feel guilty

Edited by Arzack

3 minutes ago, Arzack said:

forgive them, it wasn't their fault

and it's not your fault if you have negative thoughts towards them

it's nobody's fault

God made us evil, it's his fault, don't feel guilty

Brother i dont want to say this but you are not awake. When you realize this you are awake, because there is no you. Entire duality or universe is just a thought that you have learned. Thoughts created you.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Nothing never happened, because you are nothing. Only happening is nothing, which is you, moment.  Therefore nothing can never happen. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Arzack I will just assume you have no idea what you are talking about reincarnation and just parroting Buddhist beliefs.  

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho