Arzack

I'm Elightened since yesterday, AMA

173 posts in this topic

@ Arzack

" Thought associated with the psychological past creates the thinker. Hence thoughts are not the problem, the psychological past is the problem. The psychological past manipulates thought so that the thinker can survive."

An enlightened master wrote the above. Would you care to elaborate on it ! :)

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

34 minutes ago, Ajay0 said:

@ Arzack

" Thought associated with the psychological past creates the thinker. Hence thoughts are not the problem, the psychological past is the problem. The psychological past manipulates thought so that the thinker can survive."

lol wtf I don't know, where did you find this? Or tell me which master said it (and be aware that if it was a master from ages ago, his message might have been distorted when passing from mouth to mouth, so there is no guarantee that this message is the same as the one he spoke.

52 minutes ago, Ajay0 said:

@ Arzack

Also, ask yourself why it bothers you to understand this statement and want me to elaborate on it. Or if it doesn't, just drop it and move along, it's not important.

How would you know if one can achieve enlightenment in this lifetime ?

When I found out about enlightenment it indeed brought a lot of suffering. If there's enlightenment why would I be bothered with anything else and it made me neglect lot of other stuff which probably I would be better of doing but these things are not enlightenment so I lost all motivation to take care of them. Any advice to get out of that loop ?

Just now, wavydude said:

How would you know if one can achieve enlightenment in this lifetime ?

When I found out about enlightenment it indeed brought a lot of suffering. If there's enlightenment why would I be bothered with anything else and it made me neglect lot of other stuff which probably I would be better of doing but these things are not enlightenment so I lost all motivation to take care of them. Any advice to get out of that loop ?

Same thing happened to me and others, it's completely normal. It's like a drug addict who begs in the street to feed his addiction. Then he finds about a new magical drug that is gonna make him happy forever if he takes it only one time. Why bother to keep begging to feed his addiction when he can just take the new magical drug? It would be so stupid. Just ingest the magical new drug and then go offering it to other drug addicts.

3 hours ago, Ajay0 said:

@ Arzack

The psychological past creates the thinker=ego. Thoughts are not a problem because thoughts are the natural activity of the mind, but when those thoughts became a false being, became a problem. That psychological past want to survive, feel panic in front of the void, so is inventing an identity that is a non stop activity on compulsive thinking to fill all space in the mind

7 minutes ago, Arzack said:

Just ingest the magical new drug and then go offering it to other drug addicts.

Not sure if I understand. Just get enlightened ? :D

I'm aware that it is like for a lot of people, especially on this forum. It sucks to be stuck between both worlds. 

I like Bashar's idea to follow your highest excitement.

Just now, wavydude said:

Not sure if I understand. Just get enlightened ? :D

I'm aware that it is like for a lot of people, especially on this forum. It sucks to be stuck between both worlds. 

I like Bashar's idea to follow your highest excitement.

Yes, just follow Bashar's formula and trust that God is good to his/her children. No need to rush, we all gonna make it, whether or not we try hard at it.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But if you want a pure no-content experience, that's certainly possible. It's not strictly necessary, but possible. You can become pure Consciousness with no content. This is a specific type of samadhi.

What psychedelic do you reckon is more fit to induce this type of samadhi?

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But if you want a pure no-content experience, that's certainly possible. It's not strictly necessary, but possible. You can become pure Consciousness with no content. This is a specific type of samadhi.

Have you ever achieve that as a stable state without using drugs ?

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Arzack

Surely I stand to look the bad guy here, but you’re doing yourself and others a disservice. This thread is mostly misinformation. 

Definitely. Not even close to be awakening threat. For someone doesn’t even experience nothingness talks about awakening. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

+1

Some complain about the raining on his parade, but in all fairness, when you start a thread like this you are literally asking for it...

On 4.9.2020 at 1:00 PM, Loving Radiance said:

@Arzack  Is there now a knowing of the messenger repeatedly getting killed?

@Arzack I made this question. What is your perspective?

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

1 hour ago, Johnny5 said:

+1

Some complain about the raining on his parade, but in all fairness, when you start a thread like this you are literally asking for it...

@Johnny5 What's the meaning of the +1 ?