Arzack

I'm Elightened since yesterday, AMA

173 posts in this topic

@Arzack I'm constantly meeting projected thoughts that are no longer important and recognized to be limiting beliefs, but these things still capture my attention. 

What is the best way to deal with these projections? 

Example: "i wish i didn't have to do this extra work" and then feeling annoyed. 

Divest from the conceptual. Experience the actual.

Just now, Shmurda said:

@Arzack I'm constantly meeting projected thoughts that are no longer important and recognized to be limiting beliefs, but these things still capture my attention. 

What is the best way to deal with these projections? 

Example: "i wish i didn't have to do this extra work" and then feeling annoyed. 

You're being too generic to make me understand the details of these thoughts. I might help you if you go in to more details though.

Edited by Arzack

31 minutes ago, Arzack said:

There is only different states of form, formless doesn't exist by definition.

It's the exact opposite LOL

Form is something you make up conceptually, all boundaries are illusionary, hence form doesn't actually exist.

If you enlightened and aware of anything why didtn you notice your misspelling in the topic?

Dont get me wrong, i wish you love and light but the ego cannot get enlightened. I cant really get along with that phrase "I'm enlightened". 

2 minutes ago, AcaciaConfusa said:

If you enlightened and aware of anything why didtn you notice your misspelling in the topic?

@AcaciaConfusa This has nothing whatsoever to do with enlightenment. Make sure to at least build a theoretical foundation of what we're talking about.

Just now, AcaciaConfusa said:

Dont get me wrong, i wish you love and light but the ego cannot get enlightened. I cant really get along with that phrase "I'm enlightened". 

The ego died but my ego-less self remained. "I'm Enlightened" means I lost the ego, it's just words to convene a concept that can be understood with the mind but it can only really be felt/experienced after it happens.

Just now, Tim R said:

It's the exact opposite LOL

Form is something you make up conceptually, all boundaries are illusionary, hence form doesn't actually exist.

Form can have many different forms, concepts, physical reality, etc. You're just stuck in a misunderstanding of these concepts.

3 minutes ago, Arzack said:

Form can have many different forms, concepts, physical reality, etc.

What you call "concepts, physical reality, etc." are nothing but concepts themselves and don't exist. 

Form doesn't exist because whatever form you think exists is just a formless concept projected on formlessness. 

Just now, Tim R said:

What you call "concepts, physical reality, etc." are nothing but concepts themselves and don't exist. 

Form doesn't exist because whatever form you think exists is just a formless concept projected on formlessness. 

Touch your leg, that feeling isn't a concept right? But the concept of "me touching my leg" is a concept. They are different types of form, that's what I'm saying.

Edited by Arzack

2 minutes ago, AcaciaConfusa said:

i  simply wanted to know if he gets offended by that statement. 

That's neither helpful for you or anybody else, nor is it in accordance with our modus operandi on this forum.

Just now, Tim R said:

That's neither helpful for you or anybody else, nor is it in accordance with our modus operandi on this forum.

It was helpful for him actually, and maybe other people will read it too and don't have to ask that kind of questions again.

Just now, Arzack said:

Touch your leg, that feeling isn't a concept right? But the concept of "me touching my leg" is a concept. They are different types of form, tht's what I'm saying.

But your "feeling" is a conceptxD There's no feeling.

There is no form, anywhere.

1 minute ago, Arzack said:

It was helpful for him actually, and maybe other people will read it too and don't have to ask that kind of questions again.

Attempting to trigger people you think is constructive? Alright...^_^

I'm happy for you! I have some questions: Is your mind mostly silent? Is the gravitational pull towards thinking gone so that it's easy to not think? Is it necessary to have thoughts when doing work or studying or can we basically live completely without them?

Do you live differently now than before? Do you live in a healthy balanced way? Do you still have emotional ups and downs, negative emotions, unresolved issues, inner distortions?

5 minutes ago, Tim R said:

If you get offended that easily you are simply not there, thats all i'm trying to say here.

Just now, Seraphim said:

I'm happy for you! I have some questions: Is your mind mostly silent? Is the gravitational pull towards thinking gone so that it's easy to not think? Is it necessary to have thoughts when doing work or studying or can we basically live completely without them?

Do you live differently now than before? Do you live in a healthy balanced way? Do you still have emotional ups and downs, negative emotions, unresolved issues, inner distortions?

Yes, mostly silent, that gravitation pull towards thinking is gone. But I want to use it it's still there like I'm doing to write here.

I still do recreation drugs, but not as a "need to do it". 

Up and downs are gone. Especially the downs which would be constantly doom on me without my consent.

I live in a constant "mild" up (not constant orgasmic pleasure lol, yet?).