Marianitozz

Elliott Hulse: If you hate Donald Trump you are an effeminate men!

37 posts in this topic

Lol trump is that annoying bratty 14yo class clown who became president cause he inherited a fuckton of money who is manipulating the system to try and become the dictator of the country. Guys hes really just an actor. Hes not a real president. I dont know how someone can take him seriously. Hes not even a politician. He just won a popular contest guys, that's all hes done. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@diamondpenguin I appreciate your assessment. ??‍♂️

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Why do we keep giving Eliot Hulse airtime on this forum? It's been established in several threads the guy is a trihard clown that scams insecure incels trying to become chadcels for thousands of dollars to take off their shirts and do amateur wrestling to become teh real manz

Edited by Lyubov

13 hours ago, Marianitozz said:

@RedLine it just baffled me because he presented in the past a lot of ideas from different sources from meditation to holistic medicine spirituality, relationships and then to see his last video was dissapointing to me to see he is so wraped in blue, that s why I bring this up, I don t have anything with any stage in particular, i see them equally valid.

there is far more money to be made in running bootcamps and selling programs to guys who can't get laid. he was I think trying to hustle in the fitness industry before which I'm assuming is much harder to make it in since you don't have the power of a fear based ideology to squeeze cash from your target

@Carl-Richard Estps have many positive qualities.  Just like Leo. Just like me. We don't have to demonize him. Demonizing ESTP (the type most frequent to be abusers/ bullies) will only make them worse. 

???????

8 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

Lol trump is that annoying bratty 14yo class clown who became president cause he inherited a fuckton of money who is manipulating the system to try and become the dictator of the country. Guys hes really just an actor. Hes not a real president. I dont know how someone can take him seriously. Hes not even a politician. He just won a popular contest guys, that's all hes done. 

He's even littler. He's a 2yo who cries mommy whenever the media talks against him.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

6 hours ago, Proserpina said:

@Carl-Richard Estps have many positive qualities.  Just like Leo. Just like me. We don't have to demonize him. Demonizing ESTP (the type most frequent to be abusers/ bullies) will only make them worse. 

We're talking about Trump, not his MBTI type 9_9

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

19 hours ago, Lyubov said:

Why do we keep giving Eliot Hulse airtime on this forum? It's been established in several threads the guy is a trihard clown that scams insecure incels trying to become chadcels for thousands of dollars to take off their shirts and do amateur wrestling to become teh real manz

Well I think the main reason is because he is an interesting character, and personally learning about him gives me a better understanding of how SD works, since it seems he had some regressions... Is fun!

2 hours ago, Neuroknot said:

since it seems he had some regressions

As the propaganda and culture war against stage Green heats up, people get polarized and are forced to take sides. Thus people like Hulse take the side of Blue/Orange vs Green in the culture wars, which can seem like regression (or it may be actual regression as their minds are slowly rotted away by right-wing propaganda).

As the center of gravity of American culture shifts to solid Green, many people will dig in their heels and refuse to budge. Even going so far as the pull hard in the opposite direction to the "good old days" they remember.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Florian said:

@Leo Gura I thought you can't regress on the Spiral?

The main premise of having a developmental model is that the stages are passed through in a predictable/chronological order. Therefore, you shouldn't be able to skip stages, but regression is another question. It may or may not be possible depending on the model.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

11 minutes ago, Florian said:

@Leo Gura I thought you can't regress on the Spiral?

You clearly didn't watch all my Spiral videos.

22 hours ago, Lyubov said:

@Lyubov Truuuuuuuuuuuuuu

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Even going so far as the pull hard in the opposite direction to the "good old days" they remember.

Conservatives don't know what year they want to regress to. It's just that well, there are only 2 parties and so you lump in a whole bunch of different people together. Like capitalism wise they want to go the 80's. In traditional values, some of them want to go back to the 50's or even further. 

Corporate democrats probably worship Bill Clinton as some golden era. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

46 minutes ago, lmfao said:

Conservatives don't know what year they want to regress to.

That's a hallmark of conservative ideology. Its always got a romanticized view of history. The past is always mythologized and whitewashed in grossly unrealistic and ahistorical ways. Conservatism is inherently ahistorical.

As if 1980's, or 1970's, or 1960's, or 1950's America was ever so great. It never was. There were riots and protests and murders and wars in all those eras. And all the laws were far inferior to what they are today. But conservatives love to tell themselves that those were the good ol' days -- when lynching a blackie for looking at a white woman wasn't even considered a crime by the local sheriff.

*cough* toxic masculinity

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

i liked hulse 5 years ago, thought he had some point and was wrong in others, but overall more good. this video.. he connects two things that have nothing to do with each other: 1. A lot of men don't like Donald Trump, 2. In Western Culture (idk where else this is true) is Masculinity underdeveloped (which is also a shame to me).

So... nice try Elliot. At the of Day this is just a lil Soldier in the Culture War, nothing too interesting. I wonder how this'll look 20 Years into the Future. This Culture War is a huge Discussion which is lead with all kind of dirty tricks, but over time it'll result in fruitfull Progression. Cheers.