Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

I added a screenshot, I am having problems adding the whole twitter thread...

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 1.15.47 PM.png

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

17 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Pennsylvania and Nevada have now been certified for Biden!

Cool

:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

What if the belief that Trump is at Red is just a huge pre/trans fallacy? Even people at stage Green are still at the first tier in Spiral Dynamics and are heavily self-biased and don't understand that second tier behavior can appear as any of the lower stages. I see Trump's seemingly childish behavior as an act. If we only judge by at face value appearance we miss the bigger picture in my opinion.

10 minutes ago, Anderz said:

What if the belief that Trump is at Red is just a huge pre/trans fallacy? Even people at stage Green are still at the first tier in Spiral Dynamics and are heavily self-biased and don't understand that second tier behavior can appear as any of the lower stages. I see Trump's seemingly childish behavior as an act. If we only judge by at face value appearance we miss the bigger picture in my opinion.

Conservative Intellectuals with thoughtful points of view do in fact exist. The idea that Trump is one of them though is laughable. If we look deeper at Trump we can see a deeply damaged individual who was unfortunately brought up by parents who wanted to raise a sociopath and succeeded, rather than a deep and nuanced thinker.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

@DocWatts But can Trump really act and decide on his own as a U.S. President? My impression is that it's the Trump administration as a whole who makes the decisions. I even predict that Trump's tweets are carefully scripted beforehand as a part of the overall public communication.

On 23/11/2020 at 11:59 AM, abrakamowse said:

I think is pretty clear who are the ones who don’t believe in democracy or in the popular vote. They are investigating, but... wait!!! What’s happening?

60694EDC-7B49-4D01-AEF2-390F7DE3CCA3.png

I don't get why you are telling me this , there is ignorance everywhere, I think it is very  Democratic to have open investigation, be it about Trump and Russia collision, or Biden and his contact with China, be it possible election fraud.

@Claymoree Because the people involved in the vote counting did an investigation and they found no fraud. You are talking like if nothing has be done. It has been done, but Trump and their lackeys believe differently.

Barr decided to make an investigation, that it was not necessary because the mechanisms to avoid fraud are already working.

But as you can see, they stopped because there's some of their friends involved. I was just informing you that there was an investigation and the process is pretty transparent and only Trump and their allies see problems in it.

But, they decided to go ahead and do a separated investigation that they stop when some of their friends are involved, that's not very democratic!. They should continue doing it. And if some of his friend falls, let them fall too!!!

Or they only want to investigate what is convenience to their convenience?

The mechanism to prevent any fraud are there, and they will always be there. And the people in charge of investigating if there's any fraud did that and they found anything wrong.

Edited by abrakamowse

Here you can check some of the safeguards that there are to prevent fraud on the voting system, there are several steps, it is very difficult to commit any fraud, basically when they are counting ballots the systems is INVESTIGATING that there's no fraud...

https://www.cisa.gov/rumorcontrol

Edited by abrakamowse

35 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@Claymoree Because the people involved in the vote counting did an investigation and they found no fraud. You are talking like if nothing has be done. It has been done, but Trump and their lackeys believe differently.

Barr decided to make an investigation, that it was not necessary because the mechanisms to avoid fraud are already working.

But as you can see, they stopped because there's some of their friends involved. I was just informing you that there was an investigation and the process is pretty transparent and only Trump and their allies see problems in it.

But, they decided to go ahead and do a separated investigation that they stop when some of their friends are involved, that's not very democratic!. They should continue doing it. And if some of his friend falls, let them fall too!!!

Or they only want to investigate what is convenience to their convenience?

The mechanism to prevent any fraud are there, and they will always be there. And the people in charge of investigating if there's any fraud did that and they found anything wrong.

I am not saying that there has been no investigation done, some people said that there should be no investigation at all, stop attacking me for no reason with your projections. 

2 minutes ago, Claymoree said:

I am not saying that there has been no investigation done, some people said that there should be no investigation at all, stop attacking me for no reason with your projections. 

Attacking? Lol...

Ok, no problem.

Just now, Thewritersunion said:

@abrakamowse ego ego ego

:P

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@abrakamowse Trump finally concedes.................. Albeit reluctantly :P

xDxDxD

4060f4bbe7fc4726bd17af60a9fda86d.jpg

@Preety_India hahaha...