Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

@Anderz  Dude if you take anything Giuliani says as anything even resembling fact or truth or take anything in that clownshow remotely seriously, then I don't know really what to say. Good luck to you sir. 

@Sempiternity Sure, the claims sound outrageous even to me. They even said that both the mail-in ballots and the voting machines were tampered with. I trust that the courts are fair enough so it will be sorted out either way by courts accepting or rejecting the claims.

Chuck Shumer tweeting out something progressive.

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

5 minutes ago, ItsNick said:

Chuck Shumer tweeting out something progressive.

I find it interesting that some corporate Dems are supporting student debt cancellation. I’m assuming that they got permission from their corporate donors to take this position, which begs the question: why?

Perhaps focusing on student debt would distract from focusing on other corporate issues such as the fossil fuel industry and climate change. Or perhaps they are betting that the Republicans maintain the senate majority and McConnell would block it.

If it does pass, it would be a big win for the left and education. From a capitalist / libertarian perspective, it would be seen as subsidizing the education system and likely trigger a negative reaction. Plus, they won’t like that they paid off their student loans and current student get “free stuff” that they don’t get. A right wing perspective sees higher education as liberal indoctrination, so they would be outraged. 

I do see capitalist exploitation within academic institutions. Many low income and minority students are recruited to increase diversity and image - and they are persuaded to take out 100k+ in student loans. Some students are underprepared for college and struggle to make it through. Last semester, a student of mine needed to drop out. He was a first generation student and would return to his father’s landscaping business - yet now with 70k+ in debt. From my POV, faculty care more about the welfare of students - administration cares more about the bottom line and the cost of not retaining students. I understand from a business point of view they need to keep the institution financially viable to survive, yet administrator salaries can be inflated and loan agencies can be brutal. 

No expert, but idk how ink can prove anything,, it could be reason for further investigation, but nothing more. 

Let's see what happens in Pennsylvania, I don't know if it is possible to halt the process like that.

It was already certified... let's see.. and wait

-_-

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Biden is the President finish. 

Trump will have to leave, by hook or by crook. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

The Republican judge McCullough halted the process “to the extent that there remains any further action to perfect the certification of the results of the 2020 General Election”

From the perspective of a disgruntled Republican, there will always be further action needed to perfect the certification, until Trump is declared the victor. In this context “perfection” means either declaring Trump victor or convincing the losing side that they lost.

That's what I was thinking, in the beginning it was ballots that were "illegal" then it was the system, the Chavez algorithm, now is the ink... what's going to be next???

Lol

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

The Republican judge McCullough halted the process “to the extent that there remains any further action to perfect the certification of the results of the 2020 General Election”

From the perspective of a disgruntled Republican, there will always be further action needed to perfect the certification, until Trump is declared the victor. In this context “perfection” means either declaring Trump victor or convincing the losing side that they lost.

Exactly. They never give up. 

@Forestluv  that's a lot of amount. 

That amount could have solved the homelessness crisis in America. 

Trump campaign is owing tons of money for rallies he did in different cities and they didn't pay anything...

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trumps-tab-maga-rallies-jumps-18-million-14-cities-say-president-hasnt-paid-police-1498410

Donald Trump's Tab For MAGA Rallies Jumps to $1.8 Million as 14 Cities Say President Hasn't Paid Police Bills, Report Finds

@abrakamowse haha. Just the way he used to never pay those construction workers who used to build his towers back in the day! 

He wouldn't pay them even though their wage was just $4 an hour! And he wouldn't pay a dime. 

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India xDxDxD

Crazy guy, he is a con man and he is accusing others of fraud, what a joke.

py7CgwG.jpg

@abrakamowse I know. A kid table for big hands. Perfect. He says "don't talk to me like that, I'm your president"