Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

Biden has to tell him that he won besides the system being rigged against the democrats, and that the deep state wants Trump in the White House, so Trump has to prove that his votes are legal not him ... Trump should have gotten 10 or 12 votes instead of 75 millions

????

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

86AAAB58-2535-4BD9-84B2-CD7CFB615BDB.jpeg

5 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

86AAAB58-2535-4BD9-84B2-CD7CFB615BDB.jpeg

Oh Donald, you’ve made a mess. Now we need to clean it up, playtime’s over for you mister!

22 hours ago, Willie said:

Oh Donald, you’ve made a mess. Now we need to clean it up, playtime’s over for you mister!

Yeah, a nursery or kindergarten school is definitely a fitting place for him.

So guys, there's still one thing that nagging in my head, which is that if there is 100% no way that Trump can overturn the election through the courts, then why did political and legal experts like Carville and Cenk from TYT say before election night that Biden needs to win the election by more than 5 points nationally in order to protect his legitimate win from being taken away by Trump through the courts, including SCOTUS, which are primarily  controlled by the republicans/conservatives throughout the whole U.S.?

10 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

So guys, there's still one thing that nagging in my head, which is that if there is 100% no way that Trump can overturn the election through the courts, then why did political and legal experts like Carville and Cenk from TYT say before election night that Biden needs to win the election by more than 5 points nationally in order to protect his legitimate win from being taken away by Trump through the courts, including SCOTUS, which are primarily  controlled by the republicans/conservatives throughout the whole U.S.?

They didn’t know there was 100% no way it could happen.

Do we even know that now?

Edited by Willie

@Preety_India xDxDxD So real that is scary hehehe...

Trump reportedly wants to have his 2024 campaign event at the same time as Biden's inauguration, out of spite.

1 minute ago, Blackhawk said:

Maybe Trump suffers from pathological lying? Which is a mental disorder. I haven't seen people discussing that possibility, I don't know why. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_lying

Ya think? People have been saying that for many years/decades. His vast metal disorders have been the subject of mass inquiry and study by many professionals. Just nothing could be done about it when he had total power and immunity while president. Once out of office, the floodgates will open. 

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

Keep in mind that guys like Cenk are deeply invested in progressive politics and had an extremely strong aversion to Trump. Cenk probably threw out the 5% number to rally Dems and get a cushion. No one in October knew how it would play out in the courts. Hilary won the election by 2% and lost, so that's obviously not enough. A 3% win probably would probably have been very close in the electoral college, with one close state Trump needs to flip ala Florida 2000. A 4% win would mean clear, yet close, Biden wins in several states and probably enough (which is what happened) - yet you never now with republican election officials, legislatures and judges. So, throw on another 1% as a cushion and viola! 5%.

Part of the reason Trump didn't even get close to pulling off a steal is that he and his team were incompetent clowns. If the election was a bit closer and Trump had a skilled team of lawyers and media propogandists - he may have pulled it off. 

And I don't think guys like Carville and Cenk did serious research of various legal scenarios in their 5% estimate. My impression was it was a crude estimate that did not want to underestimate Trump, so went a bit on the high side. 

3 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

Ya think? People have been saying that for many years/decades.

At least I haven't seen specifically that being mentioned. But I haven't studied Trump in detail. I've just been reading some news and discussing on forums. So I guess I've just missed that part then..

Edited by Blackhawk

8 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Maybe Trump suffers from pathological lying? Which is a mental disorder. I haven't seen people discussing that possibility, I don't know why. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_lying

People have been discussing that for 4 years. His constant, massive lies allowed him to control media. No one could get up with the constant stream of outrageous lies and Trump dismissed the media fact checking him as "Fake News". This allowed Trump to dismiss factual information and create an alternative reality that 40% of the population lived within. 

In the future, there will likely be many sociology / psychology dissertations and books written about Trumpism. 

5 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

This allowed Trump to dismiss factual information and create an alternative reality that 40% of the population lived within. 

It's really scary how easy it is to deceive so many people.

It makes you wonder what more kind of deceptions there are in the world, and what deceptions I might believe in.

8 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

In the future, there will likely be many sociology / psychology dissertations and books written about Trumpism. 

In the end, this is why Trump will always win. He may lose the battles, but he will win the war. What he wants most is to be the center of attention. His daily catastrophes over the past 4 years, where to get everyone talking about him. And people will be talking about him for decades. For everything he did, he will most likely go down in history as one of the most significant people in human history, right up there with Hitler and the like. A villain for the ages. Which is what he wants most, and we will happily make it happen by continuing to talk about him, make movies about him, write books about him and so on. 

3 hours ago, Forestluv said:

Keep in mind that guys like Cenk are deeply invested in progressive politics and had an extremely strong aversion to Trump. Cenk probably threw out the 5% number to rally Dems and get a cushion. No one in October knew how it would play out in the courts. Hilary won the election by 2% and lost, so that's obviously not enough. A 3% win probably would probably have been very close in the electoral college, with one close state Trump needs to flip ala Florida 2000. A 4% win would mean clear, yet close, Biden wins in several states and probably enough (which is what happened) - yet you never now with republican election officials, legislatures and judges. So, throw on another 1% as a cushion and viola! 5%.

Part of the reason Trump didn't even get close to pulling off a steal is that he and his team were incompetent clowns. If the election was a bit closer and Trump had a skilled team of lawyers and media propogandists - he may have pulled it off. 

And I don't think guys like Carville and Cenk did serious research of various legal scenarios in their 5% estimate. My impression was it was a crude estimate that did not want to underestimate Trump, so went a bit on the high side. 

Ah, I see now. So, it was really to help rally up as many Dems as possible.

You think that Biden/Harris got enough cushion? What about some of those state legislatures in PA who as of yesterday decided to make some kind of resolution to overturn the election results in their state?