Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

@Lyubov She's too soft for Giuliani's methods Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

4 hours ago, Shin said:

You live in the US, you already are xD 

"I'm proud to be an American" ?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Hardkill Not gonna happen.

Only thing Trump can do is physically refuse to leave the White House.

I like your certainty on that.

Though why are legal experts and commentators such as these worried about it? In fact, Cenk appeared to be freaking out about all of this. 

Perhaps, I am misunderstanding all of this or I am missing something here.

Edited by Hardkill

It's true, everyone says that the methods created by the founding fathers are not perfect and were done for presidents that are normal people, not demented like Trump

xD

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

The first time I agree about something with Christie

???

7AE6D70D-4EA3-4A80-BFF4-26677F183821.png

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

The first time I agree about something with Christie

???

7AE6D70D-4EA3-4A80-BFF4-26677F183821.png

That is right, but to make evidence there should be option to make open investigation, or you don't believe in Democracy >? 

Regarding Trump, it's not "orange man bad", it's Orange man bad, as in Spiral Dynamics stage Orange. xD I hope Trump is at Turquoise and not Orange, or I have been duped by con artistry. Of course Orange is actually good too, it's just that it's a lower stage of development.

18 minutes ago, Anderz said:

Regarding Trump, it's not "orange man bad", it's Orange man bad, as in Spiral Dynamics stage Orange. xD I hope Trump is at Turquoise and not Orange, or I have been duped by con artistry. Of course Orange is actually good too, it's just that it's a lower stage of development.

Orange when taken to extreme leads to selfishness. Selfishness is the downfall of civilization. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Anderz said:

He's red.. 

8 hours ago, Claymoree said:

That is right, but to make evidence there should be option to make open investigation, or you don't believe in Democracy >? 

I think is pretty clear who are the ones who don’t believe in democracy or in the popular vote. They are investigating, but... wait!!! What’s happening?

60694EDC-7B49-4D01-AEF2-390F7DE3CCA3.png

7 hours ago, Opo said:

He's red.. 

Exactly, with some purple I would add.

@Anderz Where do you see Turquoise on Trump? I am just curious, cause I can't see any Turquoise seeing the things the he has done and how he behaves.

@abrakamowse Stage Turquoise is beyond my grasp but if Trump wins, that should tell us something. If he loses, well, then he may really be at the first tier of Spiral Dynamics. I will support Biden unless Trump pulls off an amazing stunt and wins.

@Anderz He can win and still be in the red stage of Spiral Dynamics, I don't think that winning will change anything.

It has been proved that there's nothing wrong already... the only way for him to win is to "force brute" the election and force everything to make him win that is the tactics that Giuliani is now employing for his defense.

Even GOP leaders are telling him there's nothing wrong with the votes, Barr is doing an investigation and didn't find anything.

In the strange case that he was right and the election was stolen or rigged, he still is a RED stage, he won't jump to Turquoise because he is right about one thing. (That I don't think he's right, but... let's be open to that possibility.)

@abrakamowse Stage Red?! That would be Pol Pot style dictatorship. I doubt that someone at stage Red can become a U.S. President. Stage Orange, okay that's plausible, but not Red I think.

12 minutes ago, Anderz said:

Stage Red?! That would be Pol Pot style dictatorship.

Not necessarily.

This is the essence of Stage Red... IMO is the more accurate description of Trump... but, is just my opinion.

:-P

Core Values:
Egocentric, exploitative, impulsive.
Paradigm:
Power: “I determine”
Worldview:
The world is a jungle. Survival of the fittest.
Life Motto:
“I am taking charge without taking others into account.”
Life Theme:
Immediate gratification of impulses and senses and fight for my own interest.
Life Philosophy:
I only trust myself and what I want, I want now.

Most of the points here describe very well Donald, and he doesn't necessarily need to be a dictator. But, he is aiming to that...

The main thing now is if the American Democratic System will allow him to do that (a dictatorship) ... that's what's is at stake right now.

https://spiraldynamicsintegral.nl/en/red/

Edited by abrakamowse

@abrakamowse But the U.S. political system is a huge power machine. One cannot just walk in and become a Red dictator I think. A person actually at stage Red wouldn't make it to the first debate. Too much power control involved, and mostly at stage Orange.

These are the leaders characteristics of red...

What are typical Red (Donald) leadership characteristics?

Dares to make decisions on his own and is independent.

Acts autonomously, makes decisions and choices, and dares to be very direct.

Urgency, sets and keeps the pace, executive power, alert.

Accountable, confrontational, says how it is – also addresses issues that may decrease popularity.

Shows power, does not only thinks but acts as well.

2 minutes ago, Anderz said:

@abrakamowse But the U.S. political system is a huge power machine. One cannot just walk in and become a Red dictator I think. A person actually at stage Red wouldn't make it to the first debate. Too much power control involved, and mostly at stage Orange.

That's why I told you that is what is at Stake... if he can't he will lose. If he succeed it will be like a dictatorship but masquerade as a democracy.

He's the Hugo Chavez / Putin / Jinping / Kim Jong-un version but,  for Capitalism.

:-)

@abrakamowse But if Trump really is at stage Red, is there any other person in position of legal power in the U.S. at stage Red? I don't think so. So something doesn't compute in my opinion about the idea that Trump is actually at stage Red.