WHO IS

Reality is a cycle of suffering until one dies, but why was it not designed to be a.?

23 posts in this topic

Reality is a cycle of never ending suffering until one totally gives up and dies, but why was it not designed to be a cycle of never ending joy? 

Think about. Why such sadistic design? 

8 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Reality is a cycle of never ending suffering until one totally gives up and dies, but why was it not designed to be a cycle of never ending joy? 

Reality is a cycle of never ending suffering?  Where did you read that or prove such a enormous statement?  Did you live life through all eye's EVERYWHERE?  Did you at least interview EVERYONE?  Did you weigh all opinions?   If not, then I'd encourage you to drop such notions, since I can only imagine they impact your life and how you feel in it.

At the very least the totality of existence is as such that there is as much joy as there is suffering in it. I'm also talking about your consciousness or soul or whatever not being on earth.

That's in my idea the worst possible somewhat realistic scenario. My hope is that there is a lot more bliss and peace in the totality in existence than suffering. But I feel it's really too limited for my mind to grasp.

I don't really get it. You don't either. In moments of joy or silence that you can experience even here on earth, you know that this divine quality is at least somewhere there.

Just drop it. this thought doesn't serve you. Let go of it and you can start moving into the direction of this peace you so desire

Instead of trying to make the right decision, make your decisions right.

The only way out of suffering is actually just straight up ego.Otherwise you will have that horrible symmetry where somehow you need suffering in the same quantity or some stupid thing.

But yeah that's thing with infinity every single angle will work anyway so one of the actual perfect states from personal ego view is actually the capacity for infinitely flipping the meanings/feelings of every single thing but also being able to maintain some system both of which people call ego because they're incapable of seeing them separately for what they are or seeing how they could work together and then again as always this is infinite just like a seemingly mad neural network that doesn't seem to have sentience so whatever you are thinking reading this is both right/wrong  while also being only right and only wrong while again both in infinite ever growing addition just shift it higher and higher as if we're just a stupid ball of energy.The ultimate enlightenment is possible through pure unadulterated raging mad suffering ego but then again I'm putting it through the concept of infinite possibilities which meant that I was already going to recursively come to this very conclusion in the first place get it?Well you just both get it and not get then you'll get it or not.

Please don't punish me for what might look like pure gibberish I'm still scared of interacting with people through sharing my actual thoughts because I have this perception that my thoughts are "not allowed, not real, trollish, hateful, too heavy, out of context, uncaring, don't belong" I want love too that's why I expose myself sorry for this little ps type rant I know I will be extremely annoying to some people which fine to me I just want have some avenue to do it without being eliminated(it makes it sound as if I got banned in other places but I literally never got banned from anywhere because I can read the general atmosphere; the LOVE FORUM should be able to handle at least 1% of real freedom).Fuck I'm so annoying moving on...

On 8/11/2020 at 0:18 PM, WHO IS said:

That Is a label you are placing on reality.

Reality is Infinity.  

When you are already Infinite that includes knowing experientally what it is like to be finite.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

That Is a label you are placing on reality.

Reality is Infinity.  

When you are already Infinite that includes knowing experientally what it is like to be finite.

Have you thought that maybe knowing experientially is not an accurate model of reality? Also, what makes you think that you're not limiting yourself with the belief that you're finite?

The joy of being is infinite. You can resonate and feel it with your being, but you can never know it as you can know a thought or memory or a chair. You are not separate from this unconditional love/joy, it is almost as if you are too full and involved in the joy of being that you can't separate yourself from it and recognize it. The love that everything is can never be truly appreciated, because you are it. If this really touches the core it's impossible goodness will kill you. It is beautiful beyond comprehension, unconditional love is so much bigger and more wholly beautiful than you could ever imagine. It can not be spoken of and it can not be understood, but something can resonate and the experience of being separate from life can lessen or dissolve.

The suffering one is unconditional love appearing as that, it sucks for that experience but it is empty, so when it stops happening it never happened.

I love you, the love has brought tears to my eyes. 

@WHO IS Because God can't avoid itself.

Suffering is not a conscious design. Is just the result of being ONE that can't help itself but to be ONE.

Since God is all alone and Being is unavoidable, suffering is unavoidable too. But too is pleasure or joy .

It's Infinity so everything comes with it. Suffering, pleasure, sadness, orgasms and donuts.

On 11/08/2020 at 8:18 PM, WHO IS said:

This is a very valid and important question, yet nearly no one addressed it with a straight forward answer or even what could qualify as a valid answer. Perhaps the way it's presented is not optimal. I could rephrase it like this: if God has infinite power why is the manifest universe not a cycle of infinite joy? This is the old-new paradox. If God is All Good and All Loving, how can evil exist? Forget about evil, why is survival challenging? Why can't it all be so easy? If God is truly that powerful and good.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

8 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Why can't it all be so easy? If God is truly that powerful and good.

I wrote a few words on this subject recently (with a little help from Pacman.) 

10 minutes ago, peachboy said:

I wrote a few words on this subject recently (with a little help from Pacman.) 

Doesn't really make sense, perhaps because I didn't put too much thought into it, but still it's missing the point.

I'm not currently interested in explaining why reality is this way. I'm interested in imagining a better reality than this one. A utopian reality where the mere feeling of suffering is not possible, while love and happiness and positivity are all there is. If God is capable of creating that, why didn't it? There must be a reason, or maybe not? But really, to waste time? Is that your explanation?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

47 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Doesn't really make sense, perhaps because I didn't put too much thought into it, but still it's missing the point.

I'm not currently interested in explaining why reality is this way. I'm interested in imagining a better reality than this one. A utopian reality where the mere feeling of suffering is not possible, while love and happiness and positivity are all there is. If God is capable of creating that, why didn't it? There must be a reason, or maybe not? But really, to waste time? Is that your explanation?

God can absolutely create a utopian reality, but that’s not the game we’re playing at this precise moment.

The point is that even suffering is a form of entertainment.

Unpredictability is a delicacy to that which is omniscient. Limitation is a game to that which is omnipotent.  Negative qualia is merely just a different type of paint from an otherwise unlimited paint palette.

In order to reject it, one first needs to understand it. To see it. To feel it.

You know how much money dominatrixes make? Grown men pay top dollar to have their freedoms taken away and get kicked in the balls.

As above, so below.

On 8/11/2020 at 8:18 PM, WHO IS said:

You need to awake to the beauty of reality.

When I cry over a heartbreak I see it as absolute beauty, I never ever feel so alive when being is such "hard" emotions. It's utter BEAUTY.

On 8/11/2020 at 8:18 PM, WHO IS said:

why was it not designed to be a cycle of never ending joy? 

It's just a matter of perspective.

Edited by inFlow

Mahadev

6 minutes ago, peachboy said:

God can absolutely create a utopian reality, but that’s not the game we’re playing at this precise moment.

Well that goes into theory land since it's not the current experienced reality. Current reality is that God didn't create a perfect utopia, not even close. Other dimensions are not my concern since they can only be theorized about from here.

9 minutes ago, peachboy said:

The point is that even suffering is a form of entertainment.

Unpredictability is a delicacy to that which is omniscient. Limitation is a game to that which is omnipotent.  Negative qualia is merely just a different type of paint from an otherwise unlimited paint palette.

That is not exactly what suffering is. Otherwise it wouldn't be called suffering, but joy or creativity. The reality is that there's suffering, even though it may be a "misperception" for a lot, and actually the majority of people.

14 minutes ago, peachboy said:

You know how much money dominatrixes make? Grown men pay top dollar to have their freedoms taken away and get kicked in the balls.

No I don't know, and I'm not really interested in knowing. People have different preferences and that's fine. However, not all preferences are fulfilled by choice. Consider that I may even choose to have my balls kicked, but then not find anyone to kick them. See the irony?

6 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

See the irony?

I do indeed. Infinite irony.

2 minutes ago, peachboy said:

I do indeed. Infinite irony.

IMG-20200514-WA0002.jpg

I read that among the native tribes of North America, the prisoner often went to torture full of joy, ready for the supreme surrender, and that if he had been brave in the session, which used to last until dawn, the torturer tribe celebrated in his honor. i guess there are different approaches, and they felt that the in the suffering was something divine

Edited by cobalto

@WHO IS Because the way reality seems to become aware of itself is through the creation of it’s own witness as a separate entity, a living organism. The living organism has survival needs which are somewhat brutal and thus the suffering and egoic state of consciousness.

Edited by Red-White-Light